PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

diapersissyswitch
01-28-2016, 01:27 PM
21/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Hey there, I am a 21 year old daddy dom looking for a female sub/slave/babygirl to call my own.

A little bit about myself:

I currently stand at 6'5" and about 240 lbs. Since October I have been working on losing weight, and I am proud to say I have lost over 60 pounds in that time. I currently attend university full time, and am enjoying it thoroughly. I am an avid video game player i my spare time, and I would like to try writing literature in the future. I joined getdare last summer and since then I have loved being part of the community. I have had a couple of longterms subs here in the past but now I am looking again.

What am I looking for:

I am looking for a sub/slave/babygirl that is around my age or younger. Although I guess you can't be that much younger. I would like this to be an LDR (long distance relationship) as such you must be capable of communicating and interested in talking about non-kink related things. I would prefer if you were in a timezone close to mine, EST (GMT -0500), as it would be easiest to stay in contact with you.

I am looking for someone who wants to follow rules and tasks set out for them. Someone who would like to have their life partially controlled and influenced by me. This can range from just being sexual things to general life things like bathroom control and clothing control. If you are looking to lose some weight I can help out with that given my recent success with it. I am also interested in DD/lg.

Things you should be interested in:

You don't have to interested in all of the following but you should at least tick some of these boxes, or be interested in trying some of them.

Orgasm control
Edging
Bathroom control
Diapers
Light Anal
Following rules
Punishment tasks
Socializing
Rules and tasks
Hidden public
Age play
Pet play

I am also interested in trying new things, so if you would like to bring some kink/fetishes that aren't on the list I would be willing to try them.

How should you reply:

If you are interested in applying to be my sub/slave/babygirl you should send me a message here or to my kik (diapersissyswitch). If you decide to message me on kik you should at least put your getdare screen name in the first message. If you don't fit the sub/slave/babygirl archetypes but would like to apply anyways, feel free to send me a message.

Thank you for your time everyone, and I hope to talk to some of you soon.

diapersissyswitch
02-12-2016, 04:07 PM
I am also open to switching with someone as well, if they were interested in that.