PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if this is stupid.

BettyBoop
05-20-2009, 04:35 AM
Not sure is this idea is going to be deemed ridiculous and shot down, but it just popped into my head.
I've noticed a lot of people looking for 'dare buddies' rather than M/s so why not make a section for those looking for such a relationship or whatever?

lokelake
05-20-2009, 05:29 AM
That's a pretty good suggestion. I can't really think of any drawbacks to it.

Komodo Jones
05-20-2009, 05:37 AM
Isn't the tord online section kind of the same thing for people looking for dares? But if you're looking for one dare person well yahe I can see the advantage of having that instead of having to specify all of the things that you need to in the s/m section to make it not a real s/m relationship.

erick92
05-20-2009, 02:28 PM
A lot of times, in my opinion, "dare buddies" can turn into S/M relationships. A lot of S/M relationships to be just "dare buddies' also, so it can be hard to draw the line as to what is just dare buddies, and what is a S/M relationship.

Krystal
05-20-2009, 09:50 PM
A lot of times, in my opinion, "dare buddies" can turn into S/M relationships. A lot of S/M relationships to be just "dare buddies' also, so it can be hard to draw the line as to what is just dare buddies, and what is a S/M relationship.

actually the line between the 2 are very easy to define. lol

Though it is true they might turn into something more then just "dare buddies", but so what if it does. That's not what they were looking for originally after all.

Personally i think this is a great idea. Since i'm sure a lot of people just want exactly this, whether it be offline or online.