PDA

View Full Version : needing a master

crazydarekid
05-31-2006, 03:52 PM
17/m wants anyone who will be my master i have a camera, e-mail me at [email protected] if interested, all are welcome.

chain
05-31-2006, 04:32 PM
I'll quote from DeppThread Title Formats

If you are looking for a master use the post format below. There are two examples shown.

> M/19 seeking F/19+ master
> F/21 seeking M/20-22 master

If you are looking for a slave use the post format below. There are two examples shown.

> F/19 seeking F/19-20 slave
> M/20 seeking F/19+ slave - Competition Inside Thread!

Thread Contents

> Talk about what you are willing to do.

> Include info on how people should contact you. Remember that the getDare private message system does not send automatic e-mail notification. If you use this... you must come back and check for messages.

> Post about your history. What have you done? What do you want to do?

> Don't post pictures! Describe yourself all you want, but do not post your image. This breaks forum rules.

Help Us To Help You

> Report violations of rules only on new posts (posts after May 26, 2006). Use this "report" button to bring attention to things you would like the admin staff to look at.
Do it again and be banned for 2 weeks.

mgg
07-03-2006, 02:31 AM
why are you so strict?
if someone makes a mistake he doesnt have to be banned for 2 weeks, if you want to ban somebody you can start with 1 day.....

xdressslave
07-03-2006, 05:07 AM
why are you so strict?
if someone makes a mistake he doesnt have to be banned for 2 weeks, if you want to ban somebody you can start with 1 day.....

Why so strict...lets see. Maybe because we don't want people comming and just posting the same old crap, without careing.

Have you seen some of the other TorD websites? They are plagued by "be my master" requests. Just like yours is here.

Tell me, did you read ANYTHING in this forum before you decided to make a post? Or did you just see "Slave and Master Area" and decided to post?

It pisses so many people off, by other peoples ignorance. We are so strict, because you have come on here, and been rude by not following our rules. If you don't like our rules, don't post your requests on our forums. Simple, and logical.

Live by the rules, get banned by the rules.

Big_Joe
07-03-2006, 08:32 AM
hey well i c ur bak xdressslave, u haven't been on 4 a while!

xdressslave
07-04-2006, 08:07 AM
I've been lurking, watching what's been happening and stuff ;)