PDA

View Full Version : 18/M/UK/Slave seeks F/Master (have webcam)

MattOnALeash
05-19-2009, 03:30 AM
Hey all. I turned 18 yesterday! Woo, so yeah, now I can finally do all the dirty things that have been on my mind over the past few years. ;p

In the past, I've had a few 'chats' with dommes and what not, and one of my ex's was into it(she had a thing about kicking me in the genitalia, at the time I wasn't thrilled... But when we broke up I sort of began to fantasize about it... >.>). Anyway! I have webcam, don't think I'm too ugly and certainly am not in bad condition. I'd like to find a rather more permanent Mistress now, but I think I should mention that there are a few things that I just don't agree.

One of them being... I don't like stuff going near my rear end. Stuff is meant to come out of there, not in(and I'm not judging you if you disagree ;p).

The second would be, I don't really want to dress up in my sister's clothes. I don't think I have the figure for them! ;p

Now, onto the good stuff. I like the idea of pain to a fair extent(as was probably obvious since the, "I like being kicked in the nuts" comment) and I am extremely eager to be humiliated(I've done a lot of stupid things in the past, and am willing to get drunk at almost any time ;D).

I didn't put an age for my prospective Mistress, because I don't really mind. If she's young, then it's all... "Awesome, she's young and hawt and stuffz" and if she's older, then she'll be more experienced(maybe?). So it's all good.

Quick summary.
Male. 18. From the UK.
I like humiliation and pain.
Not so keen on stuff going inside of my butt or dressing in lady-wear.

If you're interested(unlikely I know ;p) then please leave a message here or send one privately. Thanks for reading, you were a great audience! Good night(/morning/afternoon)!

MattOnALeash
05-19-2009, 06:39 AM
Quick update:

I thought I should say a bit more about myself.

I live in London, currently study at home, but exams are this week so will be free for the whole summer after(at which point I'll be going to uni, and it would be even easier to be naughty seeing as how there would be no nosey parents sniffing about).

I'm around 6 foot, slim and a bit muscular. Willing to shave my bits, but am currently a hairy god. Beared worm. Osama Bin Henry(yes, my ex named it Henry. Please rename him for me! Pleaasseeee!)

Brown eyes, white skins. Well maybe sort of yellowish. I'm very skin colour conscious(polite way of saying racist! No really I'm not, but my friends do say I have a yellowy taint. My logic was once again irrefutable though, I can't be yellow! I can't fly, and we all know the Chinese can fly! ...)

I'm insane, and probably very annoying. Might make it easier to inflict pain upon me. I kind of have a fetish for socks and stuff, not sure if I like bare feet or not. And I also care more about the lady's face than her body!

As for Mistresses, as much as I enjoy playing with my dangle, I don't want that to be the focal point of our relationship. I'm looking for it to be an online one, but I want something more! Too many girls just want to see me play with it, which is fine, but I'd rather a girl who can be evil, controlling, humiliating and the like.

Also, I like girls who can spell. No offense, but in my world I think my Mistress should be better than me in all ways. Obviously that's not going to be true, I'm male, you're not, thus I'm physically and mentally superior in all ways(>.>) but I can forget that when in your company! But it's hard when people are all: "gt ur dik out".

Also, I looked at a site earlier, and thought that maybe some of my limits would be negotiable. But, no bisexual or bestiality. Ever. Ew. (No offense guys!)

I'm also quite contradictory, I'm a sexist into femdom, a conquest minded wannabe ruler who's submissive, and I'm slim even though I eat like an American. (Prove to me that you're not the weaker sex ;D)

Holy moley, I'm rambling. Good bye!

Master_Emanon
05-19-2009, 01:34 PM
One of the better post from a sub male or female i have seen, good luck in your search

l-kelley
05-19-2009, 02:26 PM
Great!!!! Post.

MattOnALeash
05-20-2009, 03:38 AM
Rargh, epicly bad night there. Bastard animals kept me up all night. Oh, but then I heard that bastard bird squawking desperately, horrid sound it was, so I peered out of the window and saw our cat tear it apart. Would have felt bad if that wee bastard hadn't been "singing" at 4 in the freaking morning.

Blergh! Anyway, thanks for the kind words you two. I'll keep anyone who's interested updated, so far I've had three Mistresses contact me. All of them seem pretty serious which is nice, but of course there's the whole compatibility issue. I'm definitely feeling warmer towards one of them, but I'll keep this open for a little time more, just in case there's someone else out there who's perfect for me and would otherwise miss this oppurtunity.

Thanks for reading. ^^