PDA

View Full Version : Level of Penetration

KevinM
05-18-2009, 09:05 PM
This is my first dare, it's not the most original but I think it's pretty good. It's meant for guys and girls and all penetration is ANAL. Roll two dice and add them up. Whatever number you get, that it is what you must insert into your ass. If you don't have any of these items to use, substitute something similar (or go up a level ^^)

2 - Lucky for you-- no penetration. Just play with your hole (you don't have to go in).
3 - A small pen (or something similar)
4 - A toothbrush (or something similar)
5 - 2 Toothbrushes
6 - Your finger
7 - Two fingers
8 - Three Fingers
9 - A banana
10 - Two bananas
11 - A large vegetable (cucumber or zucchini)
12 - A whole fist

Some of the upper level ones are very hard, depending on your own comfort level with anal. For example, if you cannot fist yourself, then you must do the following. You have to do ALL of the lower level, this time with what I call an "enhancer". Roll one more die, the number corresponds to which enhancer you use. You have to cover your ass hole and whatever you are putting in it with this. These will add to the gross-out level and some of them will sting. Enjoy! (You can also add this step even if you don't skip a level, to make it more fun.)

1 - Chocolate sauce
2 - Ketchup
3 - Mustard
4 - Hot Sauce
5 - Toothpaste
6 - Roll two more numbers, use BOTH enhancers

If you have to skip multiple levels, you must use multiple enhancers. For extra grossness, lick off everything when you finish!

This is the solo way to play. If you want to do it in a group, I recommend making bets on it. Everyone puts in a certain amount of money, then writes down how high they think they can go. (Or you can do open bidding) Whoever wrote doen the highest level (use enhancers as tie breakers) has to do it! If they do, they get the money. Otherwise the next highest bidder has to try.

I hope you like it!

erick92
05-18-2009, 09:14 PM
Nice, I plan to try this one. Some are pretty hard, luckily I rolled a 7.

codymich
05-19-2009, 11:53 AM
I rolled two 5's for a total of 10. Bleh. I'll try the 2 bananas tonight!

Hg
05-19-2009, 01:10 PM
This is a very clever dare. Such a simple concept, yet, to my knowledge, never used in any other dice dares.

PinkLudeGal
05-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Well, I can do all the way up to 11...and what did i get? a 12! lol just my luck....

So I rolled another die...and got a 5...toothpaste...fun stuff lol

So i did every lower level under 12...so basically all of them except 12. And since you did not say for how long we were to use that item, I edged with every item using the toothpaste as lube.

My bum was burning the whole time yet felt minty fresh hehe. after i edged with every item (cept my fist) I finally let myself cum while using the cucumber. :) thanks for the dare! Hope you enjoyed reading hehe

sontch
07-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Okay, a toothbrush, maybe not that hard. I can insert up to the brushy part or the whole thing?:confused::cool: I'll go with whole thing, just tie some string to it so I can get it out.

EDIT: well, that was interesting. I inserted the whole thing, didn't like the brushy part though. It wasn't hard, so in the end I yanked it out fast so it would hurt. done deal.

henkdejong
10-02-2009, 03:22 PM
I had seven, but since I didn't know when to pull my 2 fingers out, I kept them in till I found the next dice-dare on this forum. Took me more than 10 damn minutes!
After finding the other dare, I licked my fingers nicely clean. Didn't really taste so good, but they were warm, which made it hot!