PDA

View Full Version : Daddy brought me a Mommy home

masterdaddysmith
01-18-2016, 10:09 AM
Three weeks ago I started wetting Daddy's Bed every night because I would cum in my sleep so I was to sleep on the floor but I still did it so Daddy has started having me wear a Diaper well while Daddy is at work I would take it off. Daddy says I am wasting his Money. I get a text from Daddy on Saturday that he would be home from work at 12 Noon that day with a surprise and that he wanted me in his room and I could do whatever I wanted to do but my diaper had better be on, I went to Daddy's bedroom and was only going to take it off until 11:30 so I could cum and then put it on but I must have lost track of time because Daddy comes in his room with a woman and says to her see I told you. Daddy immediately pulled me by the hair spanked my bare bottom once on each ass cheek and told me to go to the corner until he is ready. Daddy then called from the Living room and said Baby Girl get on all fours, head bowed and crawl to Daddy I did (the woman was still their) Daddy gave me a lecture of how I have been bad and acting like a baby and so Daddy can't leave his Baby home alone so the woman next to him I was to refer to as Mommy and she will be living with Daddy and I to help take care of me and make sure that I do my chores etc; Mommy as well would help Daddy punish me if needed. I then hit Mommy and said no and Daddy put me over his knee told me I never hit Mommy I said sorry please spank me Mommy Daddy said very Good but he would do it first, daddy spanked me with his belt 10 times on each ass cheek I counted each said thank you and asked for another. Mommy had went to get the broom and used the broom handle she though just did it 5 times on each ass cheek and I asked for another thanked her and said sorry for my behavior. I was then sent to the corner for 15 minutes after that Daddy called me to kneel on the coffee table and hold/spread my ass cheeks open he inserted a butt plug. He then had me lay on the table and put a diaper on me. Then put a white t-shirt on me and put a pacifier ball gag in my mouth I was told to crawl to the room next to Daddy's bedroom it had a baby crib in it and toys for babies and toddlers me this was my new room. And if I needed anything thing to come to Daddy or Mommy because babies can't do anything for themselves. I will write more later this evening.