PDA

View Full Version : 19/F will be road tripping with friends, give me dares/tasks/rules!

PleasePunishMyClit
01-13-2016, 05:06 AM
Hello everyone! So me and a few of my friends are going on a 4 day road trip, and I was thinking it would be a lot of fun for you guys to give me dares, tasks and rules for this trip! Now, first for some info about the trip:

Day 1:
10 hour drive, sleeping in tents, I'm sharing a tent with a guy friend

Day 2:
2 hour drive, surfboarding and snorkeling/swimming, 2 hour drive back to tents

Day 3:
1 hour drive, dinner in a nice restaurant, going out drinking after (Pub/club dont know yet), 1 hour drive back to tents

Day 4:
Pack up tents and 10 hour drive home

Each of the two long drives will have plenty of stops at food places and toilets, so there are some fun things that can be done there too! Which toys/tools I bring is all up to you guys, come up with something clever! Obviously nothing super public like running around naked in a restaurant, that shit will get me arrested :P Other then that feel free to send me any dares/tasks/rules/questions or anything else either in a comment or on PM. If I get a too many requests, I will chose the ones I find most interesting. So go crazy and get creative :D

Curiousnick
01-13-2016, 06:15 AM
Make sure you have a nice big vibe or dildo in you when in the car driving to your destination. Each night before going to sleep tell your roomy that you just *have* to edge yourself 3 times otherwise you find it difficult to sleep. Ask him if he would like to help you out.

Enjoy your trip.

PleasePunishMyClit
01-13-2016, 06:23 AM
Would that nice big vibe be for my ass or pussy Sir? :) I guess I forgot to mention it, but I have no problem asking my tent mate for help doing anything, no matter how humiliating, he loves helping me with that stuff (he's a switch himself)

oskar
01-13-2016, 07:39 AM
Dare for a road trip:
exept the swim suit for surfing/swimming use only one underware for the whole trip.
sleep in the used underware of your friend - what ever he wore that day.
before you leave to the trip mix toothpaste with chilli and some spices you like.
each time you go to the toilet smear some of that souce on your clit and asshole.
when you are alone with your friend you call him daddy and ask him if you can do what you want
to do (from changing to swim suit to doing any dare).
For each road sign you see on the trip while in the car pintch one of your niples.
for the short car trips put a rubber band around your clit.
when you are not useing your phone, put it on vibrate and in your trousers as close to your
clit as you can and wait for messages and calls - ask your friend, if he can send you some
random dirty names.
before going swimming in the (salty) sea - rub your clit, asscheaks and hole with a toothbrush
raw.
reports appreciated!

PleasePunishMyClit
01-13-2016, 07:46 AM
Dare for a road trip:
exept the swim suit for surfing/swimming use only one underware for the whole trip.
sleep in the used underware of your friend - what ever he wore that day.
before you leave to the trip mix toothpaste with chilli and some spices you like.
each time you go to the toilet smear some of that souce on your clit and asshole.
when you are alone with your friend you call him daddy and ask him if you can do what you want
to do (from changing to swim suit to doing any dare).
For each road sign you see on the trip while in the car pintch one of your niples.
when you are not useing your phone, put it on vibrate and in your trousers as close to your
clit as you can and wait for messages and calls - ask your friend, if he can send you some
random dirty names.
before going swimming in the (salty) sea - rub your clit, asscheaks and hole with a toothbrush
raw.
reports appreciated!

I chose a few of these to do, as some of them aren't really for me (im kinda big on hygiene, sorry!) The ones I chose are:

before you leave to the trip mix toothpaste with chilli and some spices you like. each time you go to the toilet smear some of that souce on your clit and asshole.

For each road sign you see on the trip while in the car pinch one of your nipples.

when you are not using your phone, put it on vibrate and in your trousers as close to your clit as you can and wait for messages and calls - ask your friend, if he can send you some random dirty names.

before going swimming in the (salty) sea - rub your clit, ass cheeks and hole with a toothbrush raw.

Dare Lord
01-13-2016, 10:07 AM
Don't wear any clothes inside the tents. Before you go to sleep, ask your friend to help you edge. Also you must be spanked on your bare ass every day by a different friend.