PDA

View Full Version : Chose the outcome of my denial.

Blinder
01-12-2016, 06:28 PM
Currently I am in chastity and have been for the last 3 days. My sessions is due to finish on Thursday and would result in a 5 day lockup. This is my longest lockup yet and probably the most time I have been away from masturbation since I discovered it :eek:

On Thursday I am home alone for the day and through the night and am asking the community what should be done when I come out of chastity.

At the moment I am going to make sure my orgasm is ruined, but that is the only rule I have going. If you want to contribute any rule, dare, task, anything please do. I am looking to push limits a little so please be as creative as you can be.

Also if you message me on here, ill send a pic to anybody of my locked up dick :D

Blinder
01-13-2016, 08:29 AM
Around 24 hours now untill my release. Sooo horny

Asteroth
01-13-2016, 08:37 AM
Sounds like you are going to have a large load - it would be a shame to have it go to waste... You must cum with your legs up in the air (can use wall for support) and your cock aiming at your wide open mouth.

jack.
01-13-2016, 08:39 AM
Asteroth is right and before you swallow that first load I think you should have a second ruined orgasm in the same position

Blinder
01-13-2016, 08:55 AM
I will make sure to do this. Will report back on how it goes :o