PDA

View Full Version : 20 Questions Komodo Style (for Slaves/Subs)

Komodo Jones
05-16-2009, 07:25 PM
Hey everybody. This is my fourth questionnaire but this is solely for slaves and subs or switches if you're more inclined to being a sub. This is basically a reciprocated version of the master/mistress questionnaire. If you don't have a master or mistress this probably won't do much as several questions ask about them. Please try to answer every question completely. If you're a master or mistress please visit the questionnaire for master and mistresses. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24604)

1. What is your gender?

2. Are you owned by a master(male) or a mistress(female)?

3. What is the age difference between your master/mistress?

4. Is your relationship with your master/mistress online or offline?

5. What does your master/mistress make you address them as? (i.e. master, ma'm etc.)

6. What does your master/mistress address you as most often? (i.e. slave, slut etc.)

7. Is your master/mistress a member of getdare.com? If so what is their username?

8. How did you meet your master/mistress? Feel free to go into details.

9. How long have you been under the control of your master/mistress?

10. What would you say is your master/mistress' best physical feature?

11. What would you say is your master/mistress' best personality feature?

12. If your relationship with your master/mistress loving or purely punishments and commands?

13. When you misbehave how does your master/mistress usually punish you?

14. What command has your master/mistress given you that you enjoyed the most?

15. Has your master/mistress been able to make any of your original limits, soft limits?

16. Does your master/mistress make you were any certain attire when in their presence? (nude counts as an attire)

17. Does your master/mistress make you keep a blog about your s/m relationship with them?

18. What is the most public command your master/mistress has ever given you?

19. How did you get introduced into the s/m world, and how did you become or know that you were a slave/sub?

20. Do you think that your master/mistress has a qualitie or qualities, or does certain actions that diffrentiates them from other masters/mistresses? If so what is it/them?

Kitten
05-17-2009, 02:30 AM
1. What is your gender?
Female

Master (male)

Ehm. 11 years and some months

5. What does your master/mistress make you address them as? (i.e. master, ma'm etc.)
Eh.. Master

6. What does your master/mistress address you as most often? (i.e. slave, slut etc.)
Kitten

7. Is your master/mistress a member of getdare.com? If so what is their username?
Yup, it's Anjelen

Internet P: GaiaOnline rocks

I'm not sure, a year or so?

His eyes o_o (they're stunning, you should see them InRealLife)

His honesty, without getting too blunt

12. If your relationship with your master/mistress loving or purely punishments and commands?
Well... I sure do love Him xD I think it's mutual

I don't misbehave >.>

Giving a backrub *cough*

15. Has your master/mistress been able to make any of your original limits, soft limits?
He made some of my limits likes, that count too?

16. Does your master/mistress make you were any certain attire when in their presence? (nude counts as an attire)
Nekkie

17. Does your master/mistress make you keep a blog about your s/m relationship with them?
Nope

Eh... Few things I can't pick from, lol.

19. How did you get introduced into the s/m world, and how did you become or know that you were a slave/sub?
I don't know, actually. I really never had a different mindset...

20. Do you think that your master/mistress has a qualitie or qualities, or does certain actions that diffrentiates them from other masters/mistresses? If so what is it/them?
Selfcontrol. Actually, everything about Him.

purpleperdey
05-17-2009, 03:34 AM
1. What is your gender?

Female

master

I am 2 years older than master.

Master

Slave

Yes, Komodo Jones

He posted a request on here for a slave, I responded.

2months I think.

His eyes

He is fair to me.

a mixture of all of that.

COld shouwers, extended clothespin use (over several days, not hours and hours)

any spanking, but it does change depending on the mood im in when asked that question.

No, but then I don't know if it would be possible.

I have to be naked when in his presence

Yes

play with myself in front of my window, in daylight with blinds open.

Just researched on the internet, and thought I would like to try it. After master's trial period I knew that it was for me.

Master loves me, and tells me and shows me and I think that is important because it makes me want to do as he asks even more than I would anyway.

Obedient_Slave
05-17-2009, 08:01 AM
1. What is your gender?
Male

Mistress

Months

Mistress

Slut

No

We attended the same High School

1 and a half years

Beautiful soft face (and her feet)

Dominant and aggressive

Mainly loving, with a little bit of punishment and commands

Physical Violence and verbal abuse

Anal sex

Rough biting and scratching

Collar and Chain

No

None

Always been interested in it but research on the internet reinforced the idea

Caseopia
05-19-2009, 01:45 PM
1. What is your gender?

Female.

Master.

Sixteen years.

Bit of both.

Sir.

Cock slut/tease...Dirty little slut...slave.

No.

I put up a name on msn saying silky cocker (Which is a breed f dog actually ;p) and how I wanted one and he commented on it. It actually fully started on meet your messenger.

A year.

His eyes.

He's adorable and kind to me.

A lot of both...=)

Nipple torture and inner thighs...Ouch not nice.

When I sit at his feet and he pets me like a puppy ^_^.

Yes lots of them because i'm still pretty new to the lifestyle and still figuring out my limits =).

Sometimes nude.

No BUT i've secretly started one as apresent for him to show how much I love him =).

To pull my trousers down a little on a bus and masturbate when there were people around me.

When I had a dream and then started discussing it with my friends how I liked serving and the brought up thatthey liked it too and it was called BDSM and I searched it...And found getdare YAY!!!

it's not very different but he's very VERY creative in his own right which I haven't seen in a lot of Masters i've met.

3fqdy92
06-07-2009, 08:53 PM
1. What is your gender?
female
master
4 years?
master and sir
slave, slut
yes headhunter_t
getdare.com
1 day
dunno
he is nice
should be the second one
i have not got punished yet
act like a dog
not there yet
nude
no
must crawl if my house mate is not at home
i read stories on the s/m world and it made me really hot, so i found my master and started trying it out
first master no comparision

inexplicableone
07-18-2009, 08:29 AM
1. What is your gender?
Female

Owned, trail period by a master

7 years difference

It is on line

"Sir"

"Slave"

Yes, he is: Headhunter

Joined the bdsm-kink site, fetlife. He messaged me, and we talked for quite sometime, before we decided that we are going to do a trial to see if this is what i want.

3 days

His smile.

Incredibly compasionate

commands

he is strict. spanking

Constandly edging myself

No

Yes

No

No underwear

I always were submissive by nature. But my on line dom (enigmatic friend) were the one that introduced me to this world.. and helped my understand what it is about.

I have never had a master before.. but he has good master qualities. Being strict, and maintaining control. it is not arousing when the slave can push the limits, and the master/dom let her get away with it.

DoveChild
07-18-2009, 01:26 PM
1. What is your gender?...Female

2. Are you owned by a master(male) or a mistress(female)?..I have Male Dom

3. What is the age difference between your master/mistress?...24yrs

4. Is your relationship with your master/mistress online or offline?..online

5. What does your master/mistress make you address them as? (i.e. master, ma'm etc.)...mine is not Master..but i address him as Dom(and his name).

6. What does your master/mistress address you as most often? (i.e. slave, slut etc.) Sexy Sub(and my name)

7. Is your master/mistress a member of getdare.com? If so what is their username?...no

8. How did you meet your master/mistress? Feel free to go into details...on the website bdsm forum

9. How long have you been under the control of your master/mistress?..over 2 months

10. What would you say is your master/mistress' best physical feature?..his eyes

11. What would you say is your master/mistress' best personality feature?...humor and patience

12. If your relationship with your master/mistress loving or purely punishments and commands?...loving

13. When you misbehave how does your master/mistress usually punish you?..gives me tasks to do

14. What command has your master/mistress given you that you enjoyed the most?...bound myself to my bed spread eagle..blindfolded..and sleep that way all night long.

15. Has your master/mistress been able to make any of your original limits, soft limits?...yes

16. Does your master/mistress make you were any certain attire when in their presence? (nude counts as an attire)...since he's my online Dom...I have to describe what I'm wearing at all times.

17. Does your master/mistress make you keep a blog about your s/m relationship with them?....no..only to have daily online chats with him via IMing.

18. What is the most public command your master/mistress has ever given you?...to wear choke collar that looks both fashionable..yet VERY bondage like.

19. How did you get introduced into the s/m world, and how did you become or know that you were a slave/sub?...I introduced to s/m through my own self experimentation..then 2 years ago..i discovered online world of BDSM and over the last 2 months..been apart of many bondage forums..and things of that sort...I've know i was sub all my life..although from time to time I can be switch.

20. Do you think that your master/mistress has a qualitie or qualities, or does certain actions that diffrentiates them from other masters/mistresses? If so what is it/them? His just a kind and yet firm dom.

Rei515
07-18-2009, 10:16 PM
1. What is your gender?
female

2. Are you owned by a master(male) or a mistress(female)?a Master

i am 2 months older

"Master" unless otherwise noted...

Pet :-)

He is...Kage

To keep it short, i met Him at a chat website as He responded to my IM...my plan was to ignore it since it didn't hit the right chords with me...if i remember right, He called me a b*tch...definitely the wrong tune. i gave Him plenty a hard time when we started to talk, testing Him along the way, until i gave Him a chance... It's working out way better than i thought, and i of course feel bad for giving Him the cold shoulder, He's a great person.

4 days

His eyes.....no, maybe His hair...yet His nose is so very cute... Does the whole face count??

His best personality feature is His abilty from not letting it show...to me at least. This has yet to be determined although i do get a smile now and then...

To honestly reply, i would say that there is a balance...yet on my end of the stick, it has leanings towards the right...go figure.

Spankings.

14. What command has your master/mistress given you that you enjoyed the most?Something on the lines of, "get up..." "stop..." or "last one..." Pain and i have yet to be friends...

Yes He has...

i have to be nude before Him, and must strip down so that He can see.

He does... http://kagespetdog.blogspot.com/

To take out the trash naked.

19. How did you get introduced into the s/m world, and how did you become or know that you were a slave/sub?i came across it on a website...the more i learned about it, the more i realized that apart of me wanted it as well.

i really admire my Master's focus in what He's doing...yet it's upsetting at the same time...nothing i say or do will sway Him.

makayla
07-19-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm new with my master but i'll answer everything i can

1. What is your gender? female

2. Are you owned by a master(male) or a mistress(female)? master

3. What is the age difference between your master/mistress? like a year

4. Is your relationship with your master/mistress online or offline? online

5. What does your master/mistress make you address them as? (i.e. master, ma'm etc.) master or sir

6. What does your master/mistress address you as most often? (i.e. slave, slut etc.) lil or little slave

7. Is your master/mistress a member of getdare.com? If so what is their username? yes... not telling because he might not like it

i was curious and new and he had an add that was almost perfect except that im not a switch... but it still worked out :)

9. How long have you been under the control of your master/mistress? not very long at all

10. What would you say is your master/mistress' best physical feature? he had really dark hard eyes

11. What would you say is your master/mistress' best personality feature? forgiving

punishment and commands right now

it varies but its always something painful
14. What command has your master/mistress given you that you enjoyed the most? shower teases are fun

15. Has your master/mistress been able to make any of your original limits, soft limits? not for a LONG time

when i talk to him he usually likes me wearing as little as possible

17. Does your master/mistress make you keep a blog about your s/m relationship with them? nope

18. What is the most public command your master/mistress has ever given you? nothing public so far

i knew what it was but i really found out about here... i've known i was sub since i was a little kid and didn't even know what sub meant, (i used to love to get into just underwear and have my friends tie me to a chair with jump ropes, odd i know haha)

he is my age so that makes it a little different than if he was like 20 years older... he understands me like a friend and doesn't try to act like my dad

MissJessSlave
07-20-2009, 07:33 PM
1. What is your gender?
Male

Mistress

6 Months

Miss Jess

Boy, Dear

Jessica

I was looking at the ads in here and added her on msn, back then i didn't have an account on getDare

5 months and 2 weeks

Her smile

Caring

All of the above, but more loving than anything else

Verbal punishment, if it is really bad then a long spanking session

So many i can't choose

If by "Original" you mean "Hard" then no; but from soft to something i enjoy yes, check my signature

Yes, nude

No, but i do have to write reports every two days

Signing up on getDare and post XD

After a long time without a relationship i noticed i didn't miss sex as much as i thought i would; then i started browsing and ended up in a BDSM site; like many, i had misconceptions regarding the lifestyle, so i didn't really liked the whole concept (visual concept), i guess that day i was bored and i actually started reading about this whole thing, it certainly was completely different as to what a simple picture can tell you. I'm a switch btw :)

Best quality she has is that she is serious about the lifestyle, she is also knowledgeable about how the body works and can take me right to my pain and pleasure limits without crossing them; she can also made me achieve this without yelling even once, her caring nature is as good as she is strict. Nothing like previous so called Mistresses who weren't serious at all and with suck a lack of inventive that makes you want to bite your own elbow.

RuinKitten
07-21-2009, 11:45 AM
1. What is your gender? female

2. Are you owned by a master(male) or a mistress(female)? master

3. What is the age difference between your master/mistress? 3 years

4. Is your relationship with your master/mistress online or offline? online but if all gose well offline soon.

5. What does your master/mistress make you address them as? (i.e. master, ma'm etc.) Master

6. What does your master/mistress address you as most often? (i.e. slave, slut etc.) Kitten

7. Is your master/mistress a member of getdare.com? If so what is their username? Yes he is its Rune.

8. How did you meet your master/mistress? Feel free to go into details. He replyied to something I had up on some google thing.

9. How long have you been under the control of your master/mistress? a month and a week

10. What would you say is your master/mistress' best physical feature? his eyes

11. What would you say is your master/mistress' best personality feature? the way he is always there for me when i need him

12. If your relationship with your master/mistress loving or purely punishments and commands? loving

13. When you misbehave how does your master/mistress usually punish you? last time it was when my shower started I had to spend the frist 5 seconds with just cold water and then when i could turn the hot water on i had to keep under the water as it heated up

14. What command has your master/mistress given you that you enjoyed the most? when he made me put ice cubes in my pussy.

15. Has your master/mistress been able to make any of your original limits, soft limits? he is yet to try to but thats cause i really don't have many limts cause i haven't tried much

16. Does your master/mistress make you were any certain attire when in their presence? (nude counts as an attire) no because we are yet to betogeather in person

17. Does your master/mistress make you keep a blog about your s/m relationship with them? nope

18. What is the most public command your master/mistress has ever given you? I had to rub myself though my pants in my full class room

19. How did you get introduced into the s/m world, and how did you become or know that you were a slave/sub? I friend told me about it. I am not sure how I knew. I just kinda did and I love being a slave i guess its jsut who i am.

20. Do you think that your master/mistress has a qualitie or qualities, or does certain actions that diffrentiates them from other masters/mistresses? If so what is it/them? He is very understanding and loveing. I wouldn't know if it diffrentiates him from others cause he is the frist one i have ever had.

heishere
08-14-2009, 10:45 AM
1. What is your gender? Male

2. Are you owned by a master(male) or a mistress(female)? Master

3. What is the age difference between your master/mistress? 1 and 1/2 years

4. Is your relationship with your master/mistress online or offline? Offline

5. What does your master/mistress make you address them as? (i.e. master, ma'm etc.) Mr. Sherman

6. What does your master/mistress address you as most often? (i.e. slave, slut etc.) Bitch or hon...

7. Is your master/mistress a member of getdare.com? If so what is their username? Not that I know of

8. How did you meet your master/mistress? Feel free to go into details. Through a mutual friend. He was very excited, but may or may not have realized that I was so submissive.

9. How long have you been under the control of your master/mistress? About 3 months...

10. What would you say is your master/mistress' best physical feature? His legs...

11. What would you say is your master/mistress' best personality feature? Hmm...love?

12. If your relationship with your master/mistress loving or purely punishments and commands? Loving

13. When you misbehave how does your master/mistress usually punish you? Sometimes...it's so fun, though!

14. What command has your master/mistress given you that you enjoyed the most? It wasn't so much a command as a situation...just random slapping...*tee-hee*

15. Has your master/mistress been able to make any of your original limits, soft limits? Nopers

16. Does your master/mistress make you were any certain attire when in their presence? (nude counts as an attire) He prefers me nude...

17. Does your master/mistress make you keep a blog about your s/m relationship with them? Nope...sadly...

18. What is the most public command your master/mistress has ever given you? To jack him off in a sort of cafe like environment (not terribly filled up, but there were people...)

19. How did you get introduced into the s/m world, and how did you become or know that you were a slave/sub? I don't really know...I've just always loved that extreme sex lifestyle...and I always get more pleasure being submissive...even in normal situations...

20. Do you think that your master/mistress has a qualitie or qualities, or does certain actions that diffrentiates them from other masters/mistresses? If so what is it/them? Well, he's not as cruel as some seem to be, according to stories I have heard...

Kilika
08-18-2009, 04:16 AM
1. What is your gender?
Male

Master

3 years

online maybe by chance one day we can meet...

Master or Sir, but I prefer Master.

Slave, or the name he has given me. Christina

Yea he is a member, but at the moment he does not wish for me to say his name.

Found him the same way as alot of you on here, went to the master/slave forums on here.

It has been officially 10 days now.

From the little I have seen I like the mystery behind his eyes. They make me feel helpless as if he is peering into my very being.

The fact that he cares and respects the lifestyle we both have chosen.

At this point in time I think it's punishments and commands....But who know, I may become a close to his heart kind of slave someday. :)

Pain, I hate pain...No tolerance for it what so ever...ugh! But I do it for my master, as he commands. It's such a hard thing to do to myself...cause pain....but I love being his slave and don't want to see our relationship go to dust...

I love my Christina commands. Oh yes I do because I am my masters Sissy.

Not yet...but hes working on it.

As of right now no, but Im sure he will think of something after reading this.

Yup and I am to update it at least 3 time a week

Well, it's not really a command but it is...he made me do a dice dare, and well...read my blog to find the link to the dare. Let me tell you, I did it so well he let me cum the next day :) I wrote everything out in detail, take a look at it sometime

Getdare all the way, of course I did my research before becomming a slave, but yea.

To be honest I really don't know, I havn't had to much time dealing with masters lol.

Baruma
09-22-2009, 05:51 AM
1. What is your gender?
Male

Female

19 years but we feel NO difference.

Online but will be offline soon:)

Mistress, Goddess.

Baruma, BaruMAX (when I'm hard:)), fucktoy, my slave.

Yes, she's a member, her username is cat.

We were penfriends, and we soon realized that we are solumates. We love each other and we are M/S now.

More than 4 months.

ALL of my Mistress' features are excellent. I'm obsessed with her hair, beautiful face, lips, nose, eyes, neck, boobs, nipples, belly, arms, feet, hands, LEGS, fingers, toes. ALLL.

She's very clever and kind.

LOVING.

She has a punishments list that she will apply on me soon when we meet. It includes slapping my ass, slapping my face, scratching my body with her nails, being on the floor and hugging her feet without looking at her. However, everything she does to me is a reward.

I enjoy all of her commands.

I don't have limits for her.

Loose clothes to feel my ass in public and being naked when with her, indoors.

She did a blog. I'm keeping it.

Sitting on my hands at work, feeling my ass whenever anyone spoke to me.

My Mistress introduced S/M to me. She's excellent.

My Mistress is so clever, kind, respecting, sweet, THE PERFECT Mistress. I'll not be able to make a comparison with other Mistresses since I have no interest in other people. I love and want My Mistress. She's PERFECT.

HisAkabi
10-21-2009, 07:02 PM
1. What is your gender? Female

2. Are you owned by a master(male) or a mistress(female)? Master

3. What is the age difference between your master/mistress? 4 years

4. Is your relationship with your master/mistress online or offline? offline

5. What does your master/mistress make you address them as? (i.e. master, ma'm etc.) his given name or sometimes Sir

6. What does your master/mistress address you as most often? (i.e. slave, slut etc.) my name and sometimes slave or slut

7. Is your master/mistress a member of getdare.com? If so what is their username? not that i'm aware of *lol*

We actually met online, flirted, talked for a while before he made a comment and I informed him that I could play "show and tell" LOL. This was in no way a D/s or M/s environment, simple vanilla site/flirting etc. SO anyway, we went out on a normal date. Talked and got to know each other a LOT those 5 hours at dinner *lol* and in the process I told him that I'd been talking to someone who was Dom and that the whole D/s was interesting and something totally different from any relationship that I'd ever been in. He told me that he'd been part of the lifestyle for a very long time and that he wanted to find his "perfect slave" but that he didnt think he'd ever find anyone who met his criteria. In the process, we decided that we were going to "play" and he set the rules/guidelines/safeword etc before we ever stepped out of the restaurant.
He'd been pretty much in control, subtly, the entire time but when we left and got back in the car he REALLY took control. When we got back to the place we were staying for the night, he had me strip and walk across the parking lot naked - after making sure that no one else was around and no traffic was immediately coming. and it was a small parking lot *lol* He said that he wanted to see me cry, and was going to spank me until I did. And he did. He said later that he was surprised that I took as much as I did. But that wasn't an easy thing for me to do, which he also realized and even with the safeword in place, he checked several times to make sure that I was really ok. The second he saw I was crying, he stopped.
It was an extremely enlightening evening to say the least LOL!

9. How long have you been under the control of your master/mistress? About 2 to 2 1/2 months

10. What would you say is your master/mistress' best physical feature? His smile

11. What would you say is your master/mistress' best personality feature? He has personality for days and could talk a caterpillar into a butterfly in minutes I think!

12. If your relationship with your master/mistress loving or purely punishments and commands? Very loving along with commands and punishments

13. When you misbehave how does your master/mistress usually punish you? So far... a SERIOUS spanking

15. Has your master/mistress been able to make any of your original limits, soft limits? I didn't give him any limits outside of I stay safe.

16. Does your master/mistress make you were any certain attire when in their presence? (nude counts as an attire) not on any regular basis no

17. Does your master/mistress make you keep a blog about your s/m relationship with them? Make me, no.

18. What is the most public command your master/mistress has ever given you? I'd have to go with the walking across the parking lot one, even though he wasn't actually my Master at the time.

19. How did you get introduced into the s/m world, and how did you become or know that you were a slave/sub? Yeah, answered that one *lol*

20. Do you think that your master/mistress has a qualitie or qualities, or does certain actions that diffrentiates them from other masters/mistresses? If so what is it/them? Can't really answer that one.

Komodo Jones
11-02-2009, 09:47 AM
I've answered every other question so it makes sense that I answer this one I guess since I am owned.

1. What is your gender?
Male
Neither, I am owned by a Goddess, so female.
She's older than me, that's all I'll say for now.
Currently online, mayble offline in the future.
Goddess or my Goddess.
Marun. However, she likes to call me derrogatory terms like slut or whore also.
Yes she is, but she doesn't want me to reveal her name.
She sent me a pm in September saying she really liked the blogs I had of myself and my ex-slave and my stories. Later on she wished me a happy birthday. We got to talking via e-mail and realized that we were a lot alike. After talking for a while we both knew that we wanted to be in a Goddess and slave relationship with each other.
18 days
It's hard to pick just one, I really like her legs but her boobs are beautiful too.
She is very protective and caring.
It's kind of a little of both. I mean a lot of it is commands and punishments but the loving is definitely prevelant usually when we're just talking.
The punishments she has given me is orgasm denial and pinching my nipple. She has also administered spankings and edging.
She made me clean part of my basement. I was to be completely naked and have four clothespins on my balls, while cleaning and then if the cleaning went over twenty minutes. I had to switch the clothespins, two on each nipple, and a dildoesque item up my ass. When I was done I was to take a picture of the cleaned area and of myself where the clothespins were.
Not really, I think she may later though.
She doesn't really enforce it often, but she has made me be nude, excpet for my glasses on occasion.
No. I wouldn't mind it but due to my limited Internet access it would be difficult.
Well it's not really all that big but she made me wear six pairs of panties, and a thong, all at the same time a whole weekend. Only allowed to take them off to bathe. But I had to wear them to church, to a party, just everywhere.
Like I've said in my other posts. I don't really remember how I got into the s/m world. All I know is that I got in maybe around 19 or 20. I started out as a top but got into being a sub later on and I really enjoyed it. However, I'll only submit to women, never men.
She does she's very creative with some commands like other master/mistresses but one thing that she does and I kind of do this as well. Is that she has a split personality as she sees herself and her as my Goddess as two different people. She and I both know that she is one person but it's still a little inside joke between the two of us.

Hope
11-02-2009, 06:25 PM
1. What is your gender?
Female

Master

Unknown

Master

Sexy slave or a Bad little slave

Yes, cj07

He found me

one day

Unknown

Unknown

punishments and self torture

Unknown, But probly will be somthing more painful then my daily self torture

well since i have only had one it is, Put on a small bra and a thong and put toothpaste in them and ice in the same spot stay like this for 24 hours

Nope not yet

No not yet but maybe soon

No

Havent hhad one

I dont really know

Not yet

Kinky_sexkitten
11-02-2009, 08:09 PM
1. What is your gender?
Female

Master{male}

3years and some months i think.
Master or Sir
Slave,Slut
yes, but thats his information to give, not mine

He came to me
very short period of time
im not sure what i like the most yet
Hes pacient with me
alot of both
spanking, or edgeing constantly
to cum for him
not yet but hes working on it
not really
sorta yes
im not sure
i have an exteremly submissive personality
hes very pacient but still strict and is teaching me alot

Alexis Rune
02-09-2015, 03:32 AM
1. What is your gender?
Male (though Master may prefer I say female!)

I am owned by a male Master.

Approximately 6 years.

Online.

Master, Sir, Master Komodo Jones, or Master KJ.

Probably slut, but also slave and cock-craving whore. Princess might gain ground though.

Yes! Komodo Jones :D

He posted an ad at around the same time that I did. I had seen his name a few times and after reading his ad I was hopeful that something might work out even though we didn't seem like a 'perfect fit', so I contacted him.

My trial period ended in December. I officially accepted becoming his slave on
12/16/2014 and I received my first set of tasks on 1/1/2015.

His strong, manly upper body and arms. :o

His caring nature. He is a great listener and puts my well-being before my submission, not all dominants do that.

I'd say loving, but not in a romantic way. It won't ever be that because I love my wife more than anything. Having said that, I feel that Master KJ and I have developed a good foundation of friendship and that we care about each other.

So far, I have only received a couple of punishments. The one punishment fit the crime as I was denied orgasm for a short time after failing to hold an edge.

Hmmm, probably the 'humiliating statement' task where I had to write a different degrading phrase about myself every day for a month. At the end of that, he shared it in his blog. :o

Not yet, I actually don't have many limits that aren't unbreakable, for the most part.

16. Does your master/mistress make you wear any certain attire when in their presence? (nude counts as an attire)
Well, I have yet to be in Master's 'presence' but he prefers that I complete tasks while nude where applicable. Also, I am wearing pantyhose a number of days equal to a standard 6-sided die roll each week right now.

I keep a blog here on getDare and Master has asked me a few times now to post updates to it. He has thus far given me free reign to post whatever I want.

I had to wear panties and write on the back of my hand with a marker an acronym describing them. I can't recall the EXACT acronym, but it was something like 'LPSP' for lacy pink silk panties. I had to explain the acronym to anybody that asked AND show them my panties (if possible!)! :o

I started fantasizing about humiliation when I was going through puberty. I guess its pretty much been a big part of me. In high school, during my first seriously relationship, I explained it to my girlfriend who had me wear her dress and panties sometimes.

20. Do you think that your master/mistress has a quality or qualities, or does certain actions that differentiates them from other masters/mistresses? If so what is it/them?
A few things really stand out. First, I mentioned above that his caring nature is very important to me. Second, his level of communication and frequency of tasks has blown me away so far (in a good way!). It has been so much fun over the past couple of months belonging to Master KJ. I feel very lucky and special to have found such a wonderful Master.

Mar1995
02-09-2015, 08:26 AM
1. What is your gender?
Male.
Yes, h is owned by a master.
H has no idea, but h is 18 years old.
Online so far, but h hopes it becomes offline too.
H is to address master "sir" or "master".
H is mostly addressed with "slave".
H's master is part of the getdare community, his name is SirThomas7.
We met in the BDSM exhange room, nothing special.
H has no idea.
H doesn't know his physical features.
His strictness and his creativity.
Purely punishments and commands.
With making h hurt its balls.
Anal insertions generally.
No he hasn't.
Sometimes female, mostly naked.
No he doesn't.
Nothing, yet.
H's own initiative and curiousness.
H doesn't really know since he's it's first master.

SlaveBoy31
02-12-2015, 07:42 PM
1. What is your gender?
Male

I am owned by a master
I believe 8 years

He makes me address him has Sir or Master

He addresses me as Boy or Slave mostly

Yes he is he is joh3095

I was going to play a game with one of his slaves at the time when he asked if his master could watch us play. I said that was ok I was a bit excited by this. So we played our game and play two rounds of it and me and my friend both lost a round. He wanted us to play one more round and said that if I lost I had to play a game against him. I lost and played a game against my master. The bet was that the loser had to be winners slave for a week among other things. I lost and was his slave for a week and then at the end of the week he asked if I wanted to continue being his slave. He really liked owning me and I liked being his slave so I said I wanted to continue being his slave.

A little over 6 months

I would say his strong physique he is just looks really strong.

I would say he is caring but is also very strict.

I would say and equal amount of both.

He has in the past made me destroy my boxers, but he has no set punishment.

He made me walk around my block shirtless and pants sagging so my tighty whities were exposed.

He has made me do a little anal and has made me do a few things in public

He made me permanently switch to tighty whities if that counts.

Nope

He made me ask someone to give me a wedgie.

Um I would say that I have always been more submissive but didn't get into it until I found this sight.

I think he does. His personality trait of being able to care and be strict with his slaves.

bluesnowball
02-18-2015, 05:09 PM
1. What is your gender?
Male (M)

I am owned by a master(male)

3 years

online through email and pictures

master or sir

slave or snowball

yes, sokko

Through the slave AD i posted here on GetDare

2 weeks

chit-chat and tasks

He usually gives me a lists of punishments that are harder than my normal tasks.

Edging and CBT

no

When I became aroused by completing tasks for another person

Glam&Gore
03-05-2018, 03:34 PM
1. What is your gender?
-Female
-I’m under consideration
-8-9 years.
-Daddy
-My Little Girl
-Yes, 😏
-I met him a long time ago and through this website.
-We are doing another trial right now. Hope to be under him for a while.
-I can’t choose one I like everything about him.
-Everything.
-I would say loving.
-It depends on what I did.
-Any command really, I do enjoy anal and the pussy ones.
-Yes.
-Nude when talking to him.
-I have to write certain blog posts
-wear a plug in public.
-I don’t really remember it was back when I was 17.
-Hes not like any other Dom I’ve encountered he’s very caring.

useme871
03-29-2018, 12:44 AM
1. What is your gender? Female

2. Are you owned by a master(male) or a mistress(female)? Mistress/female

3. What is the age difference between your master/mistress? couple years

4. Is your relationship with your master/mistress online or offline? offline/inperson

5. What does your master/mistress make you address them as? (i.e. master, ma'm etc.) ma'am

6. What does your master/mistress address you as most often? (i.e. slave, slut etc.) 'first name' , good girl

7. Is your master/mistress a member of getdare.com? If so what is their username? no

8. How did you meet your master/mistress? Feel free to go into details. ex husband introduced us

9. How long have you been under the control of your master/mistress? 3-4 years

10. What would you say is your master/mistress' best physical feature? those breasts

11. What would you say is your master/mistress' best personality feature? she is very caring and understanding yet firm and controlling

12. If your relationship with your master/mistress loving or purely punishments and commands? both

13. When you misbehave how does your master/mistress usually punish you? extra physical punishment (spanking, caning, etc)

14. What command has your master/mistress given you that you enjoyed the most? bathroom restriction and undressing on her porch before entering the house
15. Has master/mistress been able to make any of your original limits, soft limits? yes-

16. Does your master/mistress make you were any certain attire when in their presence? (nude counts as an attire) yes, nude only- she is very firm on this with undressing on her porch before entering the house and redressing on the porch at the end of a visit

17. Does your master/mistress make you keep a blog about your s/m relationship with them? no

18. What is the most public command your master/mistress has ever given you? we stay very private - public is a hard limit

19. How did you get introduced into the s/m world, and how did you become or know that you were a slave/sub? it began with my exhusband. he was dom in our relationship

20. Do you think that your master/mistress has a qualitie or qualities, or does certain actions that diffrentiates them from other masters/mistresses? If so what is it/them? we have an odd dual relationship of both her being a master and consentual partner. we can change from master/sub to consentual partners rather quickly.

Pet Ra
03-29-2018, 02:13 AM
1. What is your gender?
Female

By both

Master is four years older, Mistress two months younger than me

Master and Mistress

Pet, bitch (female dog)

No

Full story can be found here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85894), the short version:

Master:
We were friends since childhood, I was asked to take care of his flat for a longer time, start exploring my body there and got caught by him while I was masturbating in the shower.
Mistress:
We were friends since childhood, too. I accidentally send a picture of my cunt and a request "to be taught a lesson" to her instead of Master. She was more than eager to join.

To Master nore than 2 years, to Mistress about 9 months

I love Masters hands, strong yet soft.
Mistress has a nice squishy boobs.

That both are very caring and can switch form "friend" in public to "Master / Mistress" as soon as we are in private.

I'm in a relationship with Master, Mistress is a friend with benefits - so both loving

Master likes the physical aspect more, like spanking or forcing some toy down my ass / mouth.
Mistress is more up for psychical punishments, like making me edge several times while commenting how ridiculus I look.

So many. I like when they make me suck him / eat her and then I have to watch them while not allowed to touch my self.

Pet-play, but it not really was a limit. First it was just a name I called myself for not shaving my cunt, but I never thought about that it could be sexy. Now I really enjoy being collard and treated as a pet. I guess it's so nicly degrading :o

I have to be naked all the time when in private, except for my collar and my chastity belt. I have to greet them by kneeling at the door when they come home. I'm not allowed on furniture anymore and have to keep my cunt unshaven.

I write a denial diary

We were taking a walk in the woods while I was leashed and collared. The collar was hidden under my scarf and the leash went trough the sleeve of my jacket so nobody could see it.

I was 17 and just thought I could use a spanking because I didn't do my task - I kinda liked it.

I don't know any other Masters / Mistresses, but I guess that they were caring and have a good eye what I need and give it to me (doesn't matter if it's spanking, make me beg for something or even a hug when I'm coverd in piss and / or cum)