PDA

View Full Version : Write on me and make me touch myself

TigerLilly
01-11-2016, 10:00 PM
First, give me something to write on my boobs. Anything you want. Second, get me touching them. Whether you want me to pinch them, grope them, rub them, etc.

Whenever you feel I've earned the right to play with my clit tell me how. I have a vibrator and my fingers. You can decide how fast to play, how long to play for, make me edge, anything.

I must be allowed at least one orgasm in each dare. This is for my pleasure, not a punishment.

I'm open to some light bondage as well if you want to add that in.

Some of my preferences and dislikes to help you make the rules
I love having my breasts groped and played with.
Often when I masturbate with my fingers I rub my clit through my underwear or pants, I enjoy the feeling.
Edging is welcome
I'm into mild pain
I'm not really a huge fan of vaginal insertions, but am willing to do small ones if need be.
I've always been curious about bondage and being tied up
Anal is a hard limit, nothing anal at all.

What do I have on hand:
Vibrator
Hair elastics
One or two housecoat ropes

I'd like if a lot of the dares given can be completed in a timely manner, I'd like to try and do as many as I can in one night.

Sorry, I know this is a sort of demanding dare request, I just have a general sense of how I'd like to play with myself tonight and only want to be given different variations and rules on doing so.

brazilian
01-11-2016, 10:04 PM
You will write in your beasts, "ANAL SLUT IN TRAINING", and you have to train your asshole :)
For start, insert only ONE ice cube in your asshole :)
Lets change this "hard limit".
If your REALLY cant, tell me for another dare.

TigerLilly
01-11-2016, 10:05 PM
You will write in your beasts, "ANAL SLUT IN TRAINING", and you have to train your asshole :)
For start, insert only ONE ice cube in your asshole :)
Lets change this "hard limit".
If your REALLY cant, tell me for another dare.

I've already said anal is a limit. That won't change.

RachaelB1997
01-11-2016, 10:38 PM
You'll be cumming willy nilly ;) write, "Smack" and "Punch" on tits, pinch them really hard 5 times for 10 sec each, and use your vibrator on the max speed for 4 mins straight.

UNDIES98
01-12-2016, 07:34 AM
Write cum here on your tits. Then draw arrows around your pussy pointing on towards it. Just lightly cup your tit and go to town on your clit. If you want, please dip your finger in to your pussy and lick it clean every minute.

TigerLilly
01-14-2016, 04:34 PM
You'll be cumming willy nilly ;) write, "Smack" and "Punch" on tits, pinch them really hard 5 times for 10 sec each, and use your vibrator on the max speed for 4 mins straight.

My nipples were a little sore after, but I enjoyed this. Thank you.

TigerLilly
01-14-2016, 04:36 PM
Write cum here on your tits. Then draw arrows around your pussy pointing on towards it. Just lightly cup your tit and go to town on your clit. If you want, please dip your finger in to your pussy and lick it clean every minute.

This wasn't overly exciting as it was basically just regular rubbing with the only addition being the writing, which isn't something that feels like anything.