PDA

View Full Version : 43/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave (serious replies only)

Traveler
05-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Little can be said that will be good enough for any. Nor much can be done to attract correctly in typed words. Typing leaves too much open for interpretation at times. I prefer to hear voices & tone behind the words. Better yet is being able to watch body language displayed as one talk. I say & do want I want. I have been accused of having no social filters, that being written one will always know where you are with me. I am a tough, rough, gruff & very real Dominative Top. I am what I am.Interests vary according to time of year & mood; as well revolve around what I do for a living. Perhaps some one will read this & understand. I am of older mind set & have been called “TravelerinBDFSM” or “Travelingraggyman”. What I am looking for I have been seeking for many years. If you know what in or of service is & are ready for 24/7 lifestyle, find & ask questions. Keeping an open mind is better than most I have dealt with. Finding that most will type anything to catch attention, but when offered what has been typed – they run screaming for the hills, in the thought it could happen. Not finding the common commercial social mindset. Or the romanced version either. This lifestyle is one to live & understand not judged & or insulted. Be prepared for totally honest answers that may take some time to go over. Perhaps you will know this is not play/game time. I own the Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries a Dept. of Ask for IT. Along Eastern US. Internet is not always possible. We will contact you as soon as possible once we know you exist. I may be on a faire site some where in the middle of a field in a tent dealing with a customer or artists. Or stuck some where dealing with life dragging teeth & stalled in my adventures. This is a free account so I may be limited upon what I can do to contact you depending to the style of site allows to return messages. Find me with the words typed here. Be resourceful & find me. If you really do have what I want, you will do so.
ONE:I don’t do the “tie up, slap & screw”.TWO: I don’t web camera or send money THREE: when you contact use correct English & have a mind. For that will impress more than your demands. FOUR: I use Pidgin service for instant messages. FIVE: know your needs, limits, preferences and questions.

l-kelley
05-16-2009, 04:37 PM
You may want to try kindtalk for older and more exspereiced slaves

Traveler
05-16-2009, 08:51 PM
To the one who is of the incorrect sex and much under that age listed. Your response is noted and read. And not the first time written here.

Is the Who addict around? Or perhaps .........., well they know whom I enjoy here.

D.

l-kelley
05-17-2009, 11:27 AM
No need to be ofensive just wantded to help!!!
Gosh

Traveler
05-17-2009, 03:24 PM
Not being insultive. Typing truth of facts. And waiting for someone to seriously respond. Haveing listed here before and basic the same responses were then as well. Few conversations were had. That amounted to something.Most well lets just type were short in words of meaning.

Jenna<3
05-17-2009, 05:07 PM
I noticed that you said you would like good grammar, but you slipped from "I" to "we" once. Who is 'we'?

"We will contact you as soon as possible once we know you exist"

Also, l-kelley was right, you should try Kink-Talk instead. There are more experienced slaves on there, and most people on this site see M/s as a game.

Good luck in finding somebody.

Traveler
05-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Proof people read. If one looks into the past upon this site they will find: Traveler and Isabell are the "we". So I wait for more questions. And proof of attention to detail.