PDA

View Full Version : college campus dares

robbybob
01-11-2016, 09:18 AM
I will be on campus 8 hours(4 of free time) 3 days a week and need dares to do, I will give reports to your tasks.

shadowking00
01-11-2016, 02:01 PM
how about this
if/when you need to use a computer, pull yourself up close to the desk and pull your cock out
sit there with it out for as long as you need to use the computer for

robbybob
01-11-2016, 04:34 PM
how about this
if/when you need to use a computer, pull yourself up close to the desk and pull your cock out
sit there with it out for as long as you need to use the computer for

Hmm this will be hard ( all the desks are open underneath) but I will try, I would love more ;)

robbybob
01-13-2016, 05:38 AM
I would love more if anyone has them

hot83
01-13-2016, 01:23 PM
Just before the start of a class on the first day of the week, hop into a bathroom and attach clothes pins to your nipples. Make sure to wear a thick sweater so they won't be visible.

The second day you're in college, do the same thing but with your balls.

The third day you get to put pins on both your cock and nipples.

Have fun!

oskar
01-13-2016, 02:28 PM
Freeze your pee in cubes. Insert 1 on the first day, 2 on the second and 3 on the third in your ass before you leave to collage.
You can use the bathroom only after the first class - than have a but plug inserted and keep it in untill you are home.
In the free time go around the campus so you feel the butplug moving.

robbybob
01-13-2016, 04:34 PM
Just before the start of a class on the first day of the week, hop into a bathroom and attach clothes pins to your nipples. Make sure to wear a thick sweater so they won't be visible.

The second day you're in college, do the same thing but with your balls.

The third day you get to put pins on both your cock and nipples.

Have fun!

Thank you mistress Sandra if you have any instruction on when and how to remove them please let me know.

robbybob
01-13-2016, 04:36 PM
Freeze your pee in cubes. Insert 1 on the first day, 2 on the second and 3 on the third in your ass before you leave to collage.
You can use the bathroom only after the first class - than have a but plug inserted and keep it in untill you are home.
In the free time go around the campus so you feel the butplug moving.

Hmm never done anything with frozen piss before, but it sounds fun thank you I'll try it.