PDA

View Full Version : 21M looking for hidden public dares

Felorian
01-10-2016, 05:02 PM
Hey, I'm looking for dares I can do for the next week while being in public, but want them to be hidden well enough to be wondering if other people notice.

Examples include light crossdressing (hidden by clothes), natural looking makeup/nail polish or toys I can wear under my clothes. Open for everything else within my limits as well, though.

I do have a few toys, but am willing to buy whatever I need, so be creative.

Topgear
01-10-2016, 11:42 PM
You should wear panties all week. And try to wear a butt plug when in public as well. And for at least one day you also have to wear a bra. If your really daring, wear a bra connection wedgie one day.

Felorian
01-11-2016, 02:19 AM
Thank you for the dare sir, started wearing panties, bra and butt plug today. Does anybody have ideas to make it more challenging?

hot83
01-11-2016, 03:29 AM
Thank you for the dare sir, started wearing panties, bra and butt plug today. Does anybody have ideas to make it more challenging?

What other toys do you have?

BastiS
01-11-2016, 04:30 AM
If you have a pair of jeans you can part with... cut out the pockets front and back and go commando. Put your hands in the (nonexistent) pockets occasionally to check if everything is still where it should be :)

hot83
01-11-2016, 04:47 AM
Another fun one: put clothes pins on your nipples, and tie a string between then with a weight on it. Then tie a second string to the weight and around your neck, so the weight isn't pulling on the clothes pins (yet).

Now go to a very public place, and undo the string around your neck while trying to keep a straight face :D I did this once with a pair of clover clamps and a pretty heavy weight, and a shoelace around my neck. Because the shoelace was quite thick it took a couple of seconds for the weight to drop, that was very... interesting ;)

Felorian
01-11-2016, 12:23 PM
If you have a pair of jeans you can part with... cut out the pockets front and back and go commando. Put your hands in the (nonexistent) pockets occasionally to check if everything is still where it should be :)

Thank you for the dare, I have recently bought a few new jeans so I can part with an old one :D I will cut it up tomorrow.

Felorian
01-11-2016, 12:30 PM
Another fun one: put clothes pins on your nipples, and tie a string between then with a weight on it. Then tie a second string to the weight and around your neck, so the weight isn't pulling on the clothes pins (yet).

Now go to a very public place, and undo the string around your neck while trying to keep a straight face :D I did this once with a pair of clover clamps and a pretty heavy weight, and a shoelace around my neck. Because the shoelace was quite thick it took a couple of seconds for the weight to drop, that was very... interesting ;)

Thank you for the dare, going to try this out tomorrow. Thrilled to see what will happen :D

To answer your previous question: I have a few dildos and buttplugs in varying sizes, bullet vibrators and a vibrating buttplug. Apart from that I have a few sets of clothing for crossdressing and a collar.
I am willing to spend a bit on other things if needed though :)

hot83
01-11-2016, 12:52 PM
Thank you for the dare, going to try this out tomorrow. Thrilled to see what will happen :D

To answer your previous question: I have a few dildos and buttplugs in varying sizes, bullet vibrators and a vibrating buttplug. Apart from that I have a few sets of clothing for crossdressing and a collar.
I am willing to spend a bit on other things if needed though :)

Why don't you go shopping for a nice red lipstick while wearing the bra, panties and buttplug? Make sure to test the color on your skin, and to try at least 3 different ones.

Felorian
01-11-2016, 01:04 PM
Why don't you go shopping for a nice red lipstick while wearing the bra, panties and buttplug? Make sure to test the color on your skin, and to try at least 3 different ones.

That sounds fun, will do! :) I hope you don't mind me asking, but since you've been giving me great dares, do you have one involving nail polish as well? Either way thanks for the dares, and I'll try to report back tomorrow.