PDA

View Full Version : Please let me cum!!

InPunishment
01-10-2016, 03:25 PM
I am currently in punishment and have been for two weeks. My punishment has consisted of between 50 - 100 edges per day, and absolute orgasm denial. I have been made to wear panties at times, and for one hour I had to keep a dildo in my ass while playing video games. My crime was hesitating to respond to my Mistress online because I was playing Destiny.

Today can be the last day of punishment if I am given permission by one female or three males. I must play my game all day, and respond within 5 minutes to any message from my Mistress to prove that I can be obedient and attentive. I must complete any task assigned here that will not hinder my ability to play too much. Those familiar with the game can assign in game tasks with associated punishments/rewards, or simply make me edge or sit on a dildo while playing. Please, give me a way to earn an orgasm!

Any assigned edging is most welcome, as my Mistress adores torturing me with edges. The last two weeks I've had to edge almost 1000 times, and I was made to do it with my hands. Today all edges must be completed with a lubricated silicon egg toy. It's Mistress' way of making me drip because She knows how sensitive and desperate I am.

Thank you in advance Misses and Sirs.

Frazi3r
01-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Put your dildo in your ass right now! Keep it in for at least 2 hours this time.

InPunishment
01-10-2016, 03:32 PM
Yes Sir, as you wish. May I have permission to cum after?

Frazi3r
01-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Yes Sir, as you wish. May I have permission to cum after?

Do 100 edges for me and then you can have my permission to cum.

shadowking00
01-10-2016, 03:36 PM
stay hard until you get to cum (should be easy for you)
keep a dildo in your ass while playing the game. (sit on it from now till you get to cum)
Edge once every 10 minutes.

as long as you do all above, I give permission for you to cum.

InPunishment
01-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Thank you Sirs, I must serve 100 edges before I may cum, and at least one every ten minutes. I must sit on a dildo for the duration.

Asteroth
01-10-2016, 03:43 PM
While playing you have to slap your balls 100 times in total (10x 10 slaps, 5x 20 slaps, up to you) with a wooden spoon or similar object.
Also, you must snap a rubber band at the head of your cock 20 times (no breaks here)

If you succeed, you have my permission.

InPunishment
01-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Yes Sir, thank you very much Sir. I will suffer this punishment with gratitude for your permission.

shadowking00
01-10-2016, 03:49 PM
you've been given permission by three males now. :p
Lucky you, do the tasks and you get to cum, arent you happy :D

InPunishment
01-10-2016, 03:55 PM
Very very happy. Thank you Sirs. Any additional tasks assigned by new posters must be completed in addition, or until two hours and previous tasks have been served.

InPunishment
01-10-2016, 04:11 PM
"Thank you boys for torturing my pet. He deserves far worse, but I have verified and approved your permission, and his fate is guaranteed; he gets release if he doesn't fuck up your tasks. If anybody wants to punish him further for playing games like a child (sorry I hate video games) please post here with game specific punishments. I will be sure he serves them before cumming. Thanks again boys, 😘" -Mistress D

Thank you Sirs for your mercy and tasks.

InPunishment
01-10-2016, 05:03 PM
I've completed 53 edges and all pain punishments. The dildo hurts a lot, and I have almost half my edges to go. Please may I remove it?

shadowking00
01-10-2016, 11:48 PM
so did you complete all your edges with the dildo in or did you take it out?

InPunishment
01-11-2016, 02:10 AM
I begged Mistress to let me remove it. She refused. I lost my erection because of the pain after three hours, and ended at 81 edges. Mistress laughed and said I don't get to cum. I'll be home all day tomorrow, and I have to play all day and ask for more dares then.

shadowking00
01-11-2016, 01:59 PM
aww, that so sad, poor you
just 19 edges short of getting your load

InPunishment
01-11-2016, 05:17 PM
Yes Sir. I want to cry.