PDA

View Full Version : Don't Let the Mods Say '0'

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

LilAngel
05-16-2009, 02:51 AM
I kind of stole this game off somewhere....

So we start with 1, and when you have to try and not let a mod say '0'. Which includes 10, 20, 30, 40, etc...

And so this game doesn't turn into spam (or a thread full of people saying *16char*), we will add 'I went to the shop' game to it.

Once a mod says '0', the game will restart (the 'I went to the shop and bought -' will be cleared, and the next person will begin again, along with starting from the number '1')

EXAMPLE:

Post 1:
1. I went to the shops and bought a bag of lollies.

Post 2:
2. I went to the shops and bought a bag of lollies, and a box of tissue.

Post 3:
3. I went to the shops and bought a bag of lollies, a box of tissue, and a can of coke.

Oh. And no double posting.

I'll start:

'I went to the shops and bought a pair of uggs.'

ferret604
05-16-2009, 03:47 AM
2. I went to a shop and bought a pair of uggs and some handcuffs.

OzzyD
05-16-2009, 03:48 AM
I went to a shop and bought a pair of uggs and some handcuffs.
and a bag of chips

LilDevil
05-16-2009, 03:55 AM
4. I went to a shop and bought a pair of uggs and some handcuffs and a bag of chips and a pair of thongs

fire
05-16-2009, 06:38 AM
5. I went to the shop and bought a pair of uggs and some handcuffs and a bag of chips and a pair of thongs and a banana

glasssbottle174
05-16-2009, 07:04 AM
I went to the shop and bought a pair of uggs, some handcuffs, a bag of chips, a pair f thongs, a banana and a monkey

BettyBoop
05-16-2009, 08:23 AM
7. I went to the shop and bought a pair of uggs (love it), some handcuffs (doubt it), a bag of chips, a pair of thongs, a banana, a monkey, and a book.

fire
05-16-2009, 09:10 AM
8. I went to the shop and bought a pair of uggs, some handcuffs, a bag of chips, a pair of thongs, a banana, a monkey, a book and shampoo.

BettyBoop
05-16-2009, 10:50 AM
9. I went to the shop and I bought a pair of uggs, some handcuffs, a bag of chips, a pair of thongs (why a pair?), a banana, a monkey, a book, shampoo and a stapler.
Someone do the next one before a mod!

Trystaan
05-16-2009, 10:56 AM
10. I went to the shop and I bought a pair of uggs, some handcuffs, a bag of chips, a pair of thongs (why a pair?), a banana, a monkey, a book, shampoo a stapler and a remote control.

BettyBoop
05-16-2009, 11:00 AM
Im restarting I guess.
1. I went to the shop and bought a pair of socks.

Komodo Jones
05-16-2009, 11:24 AM
2. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings.

Krystal
05-16-2009, 11:28 AM
3. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, and a Llama

BettyBoop
05-16-2009, 11:30 AM
4. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama and a sombrero.

fire
05-16-2009, 12:19 PM
5. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero and a sheep

BettyBoop
05-16-2009, 12:20 PM
6. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep and post-it notes.

fire
05-16-2009, 12:25 PM
7. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes and a pen

I am getting so confused with the numbers lol

BettyBoop
05-16-2009, 12:36 PM
8. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen and a pillow case.

My fault, I was copying and pasting the one before mine. :p

fire
05-16-2009, 12:40 PM
lol
9. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case and an apple

Someone quick post the next before a mod can

BettyBoop
05-16-2009, 12:45 PM
10. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, and apple and some tipex.

WOOP

LilAngel
05-16-2009, 02:58 PM
11. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex and a bottle of pink nail polish.

(My computer is stuffing up and won't let me use purple, or add a smilie here.)

CoolGamrSms
05-16-2009, 03:08 PM
11. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, and a candle.

LilDevil
05-16-2009, 03:37 PM
13. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle and some chocolate.

Krystal
05-16-2009, 10:56 PM
14. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate, and some cheese.

LilDevil
05-17-2009, 12:31 AM
15. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate some cheese, and a giant stuffed toy :D

BettyBoop
05-17-2009, 11:05 AM
16. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate some cheese, a giant stuffed toy and ink cartridges.

Dune
05-17-2009, 11:16 AM
17. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate some cheese, a giant stuffed toy, ink cartridges and a ford focus

BettyBoop
05-17-2009, 11:19 AM
18. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate some cheese, a giant stuffed toy, ink cartridges, a ford focus and disposable cups.

What a store!

CollaredBlondie
05-17-2009, 11:40 AM
19. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate some cheese, a giant stuffed toy, ink cartridges, a ford focus, disposable cups and The Sims 2.

Pingu
05-17-2009, 11:41 AM
20. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate some cheese, a giant stuffed toy, ink cartridges, a ford focus, disposable cups, The Sims 2 and a penguin.

BettyBoop
05-17-2009, 11:42 AM
PINGU! Why do you do this to me!
1. I went to the shop and bought a collar.

Krystal
05-17-2009, 12:32 PM
2. I went to the shop and bought a collar, and a penguin club.

CollaredBlondie
05-17-2009, 01:05 PM
3. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club and a polar bear.

BettyBoop
05-17-2009, 01:07 PM
4. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear and a pineaplle.

fire
05-17-2009, 01:40 PM
5. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple and a clock

LilAngel
05-17-2009, 03:26 PM
6. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock and an iPhone.

LilDevil
05-17-2009, 04:13 PM
7. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone and a cup of coffee.

LilAngel
05-17-2009, 04:14 PM
8. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee and a purple headband.

LilDevil
05-17-2009, 04:18 PM
9. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband and a folder.

LilAngel
05-17-2009, 04:22 PM
10. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder and a skirt.

LilDevil
05-17-2009, 04:26 PM
11. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt and a sweater

LilAngel
05-17-2009, 04:51 PM
12. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater and a bottle of water.

LilDevil
05-17-2009, 05:30 PM
13. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water and a diary

Komodo Jones
05-17-2009, 07:07 PM
14. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water a diary, and some Legos.

erick92
05-17-2009, 07:10 PM
15. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water a diary, some Legos and a Wii.

LilAngel
05-17-2009, 08:26 PM
16. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water a diary, some Legos, a Wii and a Barbie Doll.

LilDevil
05-17-2009, 09:43 PM
17. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf

erick92
05-17-2009, 09:54 PM
18. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp.

LilDevil
05-17-2009, 09:57 PM
19. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp and a laptop

LilAngel
05-17-2009, 09:57 PM
20. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, and a blue chair.

Krystal
05-17-2009, 11:09 PM
I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, and some lip balm

LilAngel
05-17-2009, 11:38 PM
22. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm and a digital camera.

BettyBoop
05-18-2009, 01:41 AM
23. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm,a digital camera and a lawn mower.

LilDevil
05-18-2009, 02:30 AM
23. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm,a digital camera, a lawn mower and a tv

LilAngel
05-18-2009, 02:31 AM
25. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower and a meter of bubble wrap.

BettyBoop
05-18-2009, 02:32 AM
It is 26. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap and a chalk board.

LilAngel
05-18-2009, 02:52 AM
It is 27. :) I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board and bubble gum.

LilDevil
05-18-2009, 02:52 AM
27. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubblegum and some books

LilAngel
05-18-2009, 02:54 AM
29. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, and packet of stickers.

SOMEONE POST!

LilDevil
05-18-2009, 02:55 AM
30. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, and cream

WOOT!

LilAngel
05-18-2009, 02:56 AM
31. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, and a mouse.

I rock don't I? You slowpoke Devil.

BettyBoop
05-18-2009, 03:20 AM
32. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream,a mouse and peauts.

(Wow, we've got far)

LilDevil
05-18-2009, 04:07 AM
33. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream,a mouse, pea(n?)uts and marshmellows!

hey!
how am i a slowpoke?

LilAngel
05-18-2009, 05:06 AM
34. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, pea(n?)uts, marshmellows and a packet of penguins. O.o

Fine. You can't spell then. Marshmellows.... xD

Anjelen
05-18-2009, 05:28 AM
35 I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, pea(n?)uts, marshmellows, a packet of penguins and a tin of sardines.

LilAngel
05-18-2009, 05:32 AM
36. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, pea(n?)uts, marshmellows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines and a microphone.

Dune
05-18-2009, 08:31 AM
37. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, pea(n?)uts, marshmellows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone and a red ballon

Ciandon
05-18-2009, 08:43 AM
38. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, and a bowler hat.

interesting
05-18-2009, 03:34 PM
39. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat and an oil furnace.

Dune
05-18-2009, 03:36 PM
40. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace and a grapefruit

HeadHunter_t
05-18-2009, 03:58 PM
41. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit and a mp3 player

erick92
05-18-2009, 07:44 PM
42. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, and a dvd player.

LilDevil
05-18-2009, 08:41 PM
43. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, and a permanent marker

NYDude
05-18-2009, 09:37 PM
44. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, and a fan

LilDevil
05-18-2009, 09:44 PM
45. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan and a pair of sunglasses

LilAngel
05-18-2009, 10:17 PM
46. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses and rainbow sticky tape.

LilDevil
05-18-2009, 11:06 PM
47. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape and super glue.

Krystal
05-18-2009, 11:49 PM
48. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples

LilDevil
05-19-2009, 12:15 AM
48. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples and a tape recorder.

LilAngel
05-19-2009, 02:00 AM
49. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder and a tv screen.

LilDevil
05-19-2009, 02:01 AM
51. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen and a lamp

Anjelen
05-19-2009, 04:53 AM
52. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp and a pair of wooden shoes.

LilDevil
05-19-2009, 05:02 PM
53. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes and a hair tie

Krystal
05-19-2009, 11:14 PM
54. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, and a pony

LilDevil
05-19-2009, 11:24 PM
55. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony and a head band

The godfather
05-20-2009, 10:48 AM
56. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band and a PS3

BettyBoop
05-20-2009, 12:01 PM
57. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3 and a couch.

The godfather
05-20-2009, 01:03 PM
58. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch and a 50 inch T.V.

BettyBoop
05-20-2009, 01:09 PM
59. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V. and slippers.

owlart
05-20-2009, 01:11 PM
60. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers and a lasagne dish.

LilAngel
05-20-2009, 07:25 PM
61. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish and a cardboard box.

And to help my goal... I shall never post in the word association thread again. ahahAHHAHAhahahaha.

NYDude
05-20-2009, 07:57 PM
62. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, and an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum

LilDevil
05-20-2009, 08:15 PM
63. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, and mangoes

:p how long does it have to be NY?

cheesey923
05-20-2009, 09:07 PM
64.I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, and this computer

LilDevil
05-20-2009, 09:25 PM
65.I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer and a pencil case

Krystal
05-20-2009, 09:33 PM
61. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, and earrings.

interesting
05-20-2009, 10:40 PM
66. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case and the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake).

LilAngel
05-21-2009, 12:22 AM
68. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake) and a pizza.

The numbers were stuffed. But this is now correct, and Krystal's earrings has been added.

LilDevil
05-21-2009, 01:07 AM
69. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza and a mouse

LilAngel
05-21-2009, 01:26 AM
70. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse and a blob of poo.

Anjelen
05-21-2009, 09:03 AM
71. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, and three blind mice.

The godfather
05-21-2009, 09:49 AM
72. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice and a ferrari

LilAngel
05-22-2009, 01:23 AM
73. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari and a wii board.

The Evil Porlo
05-22-2009, 01:27 AM
74. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board and a half eaten sandwich.

LilAngel
05-22-2009, 01:32 AM
75. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich and a rotten apple.

LilDevil
05-22-2009, 01:46 AM
76. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, and egg

BettyBoop
05-22-2009, 01:57 PM
77. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg and paint.

LilDevil
05-22-2009, 02:52 PM
77. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint and a couch

@ppl3
05-22-2009, 04:47 PM
79. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint, a couch and a action man figure

p.s someone post before an admin pleasee

LilDevil
05-22-2009, 04:51 PM
80. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint, a couch, a action man figure and a red pen

HeadHunter_t
05-22-2009, 05:02 PM
81. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint, a couch, a action man figure and a red pen new watch

LittleRayRay
05-22-2009, 06:03 PM
82. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint, a couch, a action man figure and a red pen new watch, and a dwarf costume

MetalGreek
05-22-2009, 06:30 PM
82. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint, a couch, a action man figure and a red pen new watch, and a dwarf costume and a dildo

Aerocona
05-22-2009, 08:12 PM
I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses and an iMac.

Aerocona
05-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Wait sorry there was a mistake.

I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint, a couch, a action man figure and a red pen new watch, and a dwarf costume, dildo and a iMac.

LilDevil
05-22-2009, 10:32 PM
84. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint, a couch, a action man figure and a red pen new watch, and a dwarf costume, dildo, a iMac and a pink thumb massager :rolleyes:

BettyBoop
05-23-2009, 04:15 AM
86. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint, a couch, a action man figure and a red pen new watch, and a dwarf costume, dildo, a iMac, a pink thumb massager and a rose.

LilAngel
05-23-2009, 04:53 AM
87. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint, a couch, a action man figure and a red pen new watch, and a dwarf costume, dildo, a iMac, a pink thumb massager, a rose and a clock.

BettyBoop
05-23-2009, 06:12 AM
88. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint, a couch, a action man figure and a red pen new watch, and a dwarf costume, dildo, a iMac, a pink thumb massager, a rose, a clock and a door.

The godfather
05-23-2009, 08:36 AM
89. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint, a couch, a action man figure and a red pen new watch, and a dwarf costume, dildo, a iMac, a pink thumb massager, a rose, a clock, a door and a copy paste machine.

Pingu
05-23-2009, 09:11 AM
90. I went to the shop and bought a collar, a penguin club,a polar bear, a pineapple, a clock, an iPhone, a cup of coffee, a purple headband, a folder, a skirt, a sweater, a bottle of water, a diary, some Legos, a Wii, a Barbie Doll, a scarf, a desk lamp, a laptop, a blue chair, some lip balm, a digital camera, a lawn mower, a meter of bubble wrap, a chalk board, bubble gum, some books, a packet of stickers, cream, a mouse, peanuts, marshmallows, a packet of penguins, a tin of sardines, a microphone, a red balloon, a bowler hat, an oil furnace,a grapefruit, a mp3 player, a dvd player, a permanent marker, a fan, a pair of sunglasses, rainbow sticky tape, super glue, some apples, a tape recorder, a tv screen, a lamp, a pair of wooden shoes, a hair tie, a pony, a head band, a PS3, a couch,a 50 inch T.V., slippers, a lasagne dish, cardboard box, an oddly shaped box full of mango flavored bubblegum, mangoes, this computer, a pencil case, earring, the entire works of James Joyce (with the limited edition of Finnegan's Wake), a pizza, a mouse, a blob of poo, three blind mice, a ferrari, wii board, a half eaten sandwich, a rotten apple, an egg, paint, a couch, a action man figure and a red pen new watch, and a dwarf costume, dildo, a iMac, a pink thumb massager, a rose, a clock, a door and a copy paste machine and a mongoose :)

LittleRayRay
05-23-2009, 09:16 AM
ha lol.

1. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi

Dune
05-23-2009, 09:24 AM
2. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi and a bugati vayron

BettyBoop
05-23-2009, 10:35 AM
3. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron and a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu'.

The godfather
05-23-2009, 10:37 AM
4. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu' and a computer

LilDevil
05-23-2009, 05:46 PM
5. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer and a phone

:( we nearly got up to 100

LilAngel
05-24-2009, 06:34 AM
6. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone and a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo'.

Please... I didn't mean it... not really....

OOOOh. And I forgot to say. Only 0s in the UNITS place counts. So 104 would not account.

LilDevil
05-24-2009, 05:20 PM
7. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', and a teddy bear

LilAngel
05-24-2009, 05:28 PM
8. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, and a teacher.

LilDevil
05-24-2009, 05:37 PM
8. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher and a chair..

Coyote
05-24-2009, 06:30 PM
9. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, and i thong

LittleRayRay
05-24-2009, 07:41 PM
9. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, and a 10' rope

Coyote
05-24-2009, 07:45 PM
9. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, and a 10' rope

wouldnt you be 10?

LilDevil
05-24-2009, 08:23 PM
yeh..?
11. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, and sunglasses.

LilAngel
05-24-2009, 08:25 PM
12. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses and a water bottle.

LilDevil
05-24-2009, 08:27 PM
13. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle and a wig

LilAngel
05-24-2009, 10:00 PM
14. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig and a mouse.

LilDevil
05-24-2009, 10:01 PM
14. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, and a sheet of paper

LilAngel
05-25-2009, 01:00 AM
16. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper and an ice pack.

PinkLudeGal
05-25-2009, 01:18 AM
17. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, and toothpaste.

cheese101
05-25-2009, 01:16 PM
18. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, and a half pound of one week old potato salad

LittleRayRay
05-25-2009, 01:41 PM
19. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, and 'moms" bread

BettyBoop
05-25-2009, 01:46 PM
20. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread and an alarm clock.

The Evil Porlo
05-25-2009, 01:48 PM
21 I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, alarm clock and a condom.

LittleRayRay
05-25-2009, 02:30 PM
22. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, alarm clock, a condom, and a night light

@ppl3
05-25-2009, 04:47 PM
23. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light and a....http://ll.broadbandsports.com/images/Ducati_1098__2007__09_1024x768.jpg Ducati 1098 R

BettyBoop
05-25-2009, 04:50 PM
24. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike and sellotape.

LilAngel
05-25-2009, 05:59 PM
25. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape and an invisible cape.

LilDevil
05-25-2009, 06:09 PM
26. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape and
a bookshelf

erick92
05-25-2009, 11:27 PM
27. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf and a flogger.

LilAngel
05-25-2009, 11:54 PM
28. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger and perfume.

LilDevil
05-26-2009, 12:06 AM
29. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume and a cardboard box

erick92
05-26-2009, 12:07 AM
30. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box and a cactus.

There, safe for another 10 posts.

LilAngel
05-26-2009, 12:14 AM
31. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus and a sunflower.

LilDevil
05-26-2009, 12:39 AM
32. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower and a radio

ferret604
05-26-2009, 12:47 AM
33. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio and a whip

erick92
05-26-2009, 01:56 PM
34. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip and a kitchen sink.

LilDevil
05-26-2009, 07:02 PM
35. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink and a whiteboard

erick92
05-26-2009, 07:22 PM
36. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard and a dry erase marker.

LilDevil
05-26-2009, 07:24 PM
37. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker and a table

LilAngel
05-26-2009, 07:25 PM
38. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, and a bottle of water.

LilDevil
06-01-2009, 03:28 AM
39. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water and a chicken

LilAngel
06-01-2009, 04:40 AM
40. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken and a head.

CollaredBlondie
06-01-2009, 05:06 AM
41. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head and some batteries.

erick92
06-01-2009, 05:33 AM
42. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries and a bottle of soda.

BettyBoop
06-01-2009, 11:23 AM
43. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda and a tie.

erick92
06-01-2009, 12:22 PM
44. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie and a video game.

LilAngel
06-01-2009, 01:03 PM
45. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game and milk.

erick92
06-01-2009, 01:06 PM
46. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk and some gum.

NYDude
06-01-2009, 05:55 PM
47 I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, and some fried chicken flavored edible panties

LilAngel
06-01-2009, 07:16 PM
48. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, and a laptop.

Coyote
06-01-2009, 08:19 PM
49. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, a laptop and a frilly pink dress

LittleRayRay
06-01-2009, 10:53 PM
50. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, a laptop, a frilly pink dress and a preserved foot in tomateo sauce

LilAngel
06-02-2009, 12:08 AM
51. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, a laptop, a frilly pink dress, a preserved foot in tomato sauce and a pencil case.

LilDevil
06-02-2009, 03:28 AM
52. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, a laptop, a frilly pink dress, a preserved foot in tomato sauce, a pencil case and a couch

Dune
06-02-2009, 05:55 AM
53. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, a laptop, a frilly pink dress, a preserved foot in tomato sauce, a pencil case, a couch and a grapefruit

BettyBoop
06-02-2009, 03:35 PM
54. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, a laptop, a frilly pink dress, a preserved foot in tomato sauce, a pencil case, a couch, a grapefruit and a towel.

LilAngel
06-02-2009, 05:47 PM
55. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, a laptop, a frilly pink dress, a preserved foot in tomato sauce, a pencil case, a couch, a grapefruit, a towel and a road sign.

LilDevil
06-02-2009, 05:51 PM
56. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, a laptop, a frilly pink dress, a preserved foot in tomato sauce, a pencil case, a couch, a grapefruit, a towel, a road sign and a really boring book

Coyote
06-02-2009, 05:53 PM
57. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, a laptop, a frilly pink dress, a preserved foot in tomato sauce, a pencil case, a couch, a grapefruit, a towel, a road sign, a really boring book and a taco

Pikachu
06-02-2009, 06:45 PM

Teddy bears

LilAngel
06-02-2009, 11:56 PM

Teddy bears

Pika... where did that come from? :p

58. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, a laptop, a frilly pink dress, a preserved foot in tomato sauce, a pencil case, a couch, a grapefruit, a towel, a road sign, a really boring book, a taco and an ice pack.

BettyBoop
06-03-2009, 09:06 AM
59. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, a laptop, a frilly pink dress, a preserved foot in tomato sauce, a pencil case, a couch, a grapefruit, a towel, a road sign, a really boring book, a taco, an ice pack and a blade of grass.

Pingu
06-03-2009, 09:14 AM
60. I went to the shop and bought a Tamagotchi, a Bugati Vayron, a T-shirt that says 'Stop Ruining It Pingu', a computer, a phone, a hat that says 'Pingu is A Big Blob Of Poo', a teddy bear, a teacher, a chair, a thong, a 10' rope, sunglasses, a water bottle, a wig, a mouse, a sheet of paper, an ice pack, toothpaste, a half pound of one week old potato salad, 'moms" bread, an alarm clock, a condom, a night light, a motorbike, sellotape, an invisible cape, a bookshelf, a flogger, perfume, a cardboard box, a cactus, a sunflower, a radio, a whip, a kitchen sink, a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, a table, a bottle of water, a chicken, a head, some batteries, a bottle of soda, a tie, a video game, milk, some gum, some fried chicken flavored edible panties, a laptop, a frilly pink dress, a preserved foot in tomato sauce, a pencil case, a couch, a grapefruit, a towel, a road sign, a really boring book, a taco, an ice pack, a blade of grass & a mongoose.

kirrik
06-03-2009, 11:45 AM
1. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent.

BettyBoop
06-03-2009, 12:42 PM
2. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent and a mirror.

LilAngel
06-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Gahh... are we ever going to get to 100?!?!?

(Pingu, you pooh.)

3. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror and a carton of cranberry juice.

quidproquo
06-03-2009, 01:10 PM
4. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, and a Santa hat.

LilAngel
06-03-2009, 01:15 PM
5. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat and a sink.

BettyBoop
06-03-2009, 01:17 PM
6. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster.

Officelover
06-03-2009, 01:18 PM
7. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, and an "Office" T-Shirt.

BettyBoop
06-03-2009, 01:25 PM
8. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt and an envelope.

WhiteWingDemon
06-03-2009, 02:02 PM
9. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, and a tire.

BettyBoop
06-03-2009, 02:03 PM
10. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire and a camera.

erick92
06-03-2009, 03:22 PM
11. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera and a poke'mon card.

Coyote
06-03-2009, 03:42 PM
12. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, and a webcam

retro_ranger
06-03-2009, 04:08 PM
I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam and a crate of comics

LilDevil
06-03-2009, 06:50 PM
14. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics and a maths book

wicked
06-03-2009, 07:20 PM
15 I went to the shop and doesn't this get boring after a while? http://forum.endless-online.com/images/smilies/icon_confused.gif

BettyBoop
06-04-2009, 03:42 AM
16. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book and a fork.

LilAngel
06-04-2009, 04:00 AM
17. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband.

chain
06-04-2009, 08:52 AM
zipity-zero (0) :D

BettyBoop
06-04-2009, 09:30 AM
18. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband and a microphone.

erick92
06-04-2009, 10:48 AM
19. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone and a bunch of bananas.

BettyBoop
06-04-2009, 10:49 AM
20. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas and a mobile phone.

LilAngel
06-06-2009, 01:37 AM
21. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone and a remote controller.

BettyBoop
06-06-2009, 03:17 AM
22. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller and a cappuccino.

LilAngel
06-06-2009, 04:06 AM
23. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, and yoghurt.

I'm hungry.

Officelover
06-06-2009, 06:15 AM
24. I went to the shoppe and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter.

lil'baby-jo
06-06-2009, 07:03 AM
25. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, and a pony.

xXx JoJo xXx

erick92
06-06-2009, 08:21 AM
26. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony and a glass bottle.

BettyBoop
06-06-2009, 12:20 PM
27. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle and a leaf.

D0M1N1C
06-06-2009, 04:14 PM
28. I went to the shop to buy a some noodles and a wiggles CD

BettyBoop
06-06-2009, 04:19 PM
29. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle, a leaf, some noodles, a wiggles CD and a scarf.

Officelover
06-06-2009, 04:22 PM
29. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle, a leaf, some noodles, a wiggles CD and a scarf, and a diploma

BettyBoop
06-06-2009, 04:29 PM
31. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle, a leaf, some noodles, a wiggles CD and a scarf, a diploma and a mirror.

LilDevil
06-06-2009, 05:15 PM
32. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle, a leaf, some noodles, a wiggles CD and a scarf, a diploma, a mirror and a ruler

Officelover
06-06-2009, 07:08 PM
33. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle, a leaf, some noodles, a wiggles CD and a scarf, a diploma, a mirror, a ruler, and a boa constrictor.

NYDude
06-09-2009, 10:37 PM
34. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle, a leaf, some noodles, a wiggles CD and a scarf, a diploma, a mirror, a ruler,a boa constrictor, and three gallons of tomato sauce

LilAngel
06-10-2009, 04:04 AM
35. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle, a leaf, some noodles, a wiggles CD and a scarf, a diploma, a mirror, a ruler,a boa constrictor, three gallons of tomato sauce and a mouse.

BettyBoop
06-10-2009, 09:37 AM
36. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle, a leaf, some noodles, a wiggles CD and a scarf, a diploma, a mirror, a ruler,a boa constrictor, three gallons of tomato sauce, a mouse and a bottle cap.

cheese101
06-10-2009, 11:13 AM
37. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle, a leaf, some noodles, a wiggles CD and a scarf, a diploma, a mirror, a ruler,a boa constrictor, three gallons of tomato sauce, a mouse, a bottle cap, and 3 feet of taffy.

Officelover
06-10-2009, 01:07 PM
I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle, a leaf, some noodles, a wiggles CD and a scarf, a diploma, a mirror, a ruler,a boa constrictor, three gallons of tomato sauce, a mouse, a bottle cap, 3 feet of taffy, and a copy of the movie "Rent".

MetalGreek
06-10-2009, 04:21 PM
I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle, a leaf, some noodles, a wiggles CD and a scarf, a diploma, a mirror, a ruler,a boa constrictor, three gallons of tomato sauce, a mouse, a bottle cap, 3 feet of taffy, and a copy of the movie "Rent", a Bella :D, and a tiger :p

Pingu
06-10-2009, 04:22 PM
40. I went to the shop and bought some mongoose repellent, a mirror, a carton of cranberry juice, a Santa hat, a sink and a feather duster, an "Office" T-Shirt, an envelope, a tire, a camera, a poke'mon card, a webcam, a crate of comics, a maths book, a fork, and a headband, a microphone, a bunch of bananas, a mobile phone, and a remote controller, a cappuccino, yoghurt, and a toasted bagel with butter, a pony, a glass bottle, a leaf, some noodles, a wiggles CD and a scarf, a diploma, a mirror, a ruler,a boa constrictor, three gallons of tomato sauce, a mouse, a bottle cap, 3 feet of taffy, and a copy of the movie "Rent", a Bella , and a tiger, and a moocow.

LilAngel
06-11-2009, 12:32 AM
PINGU! :mad:

1. I went to teh shoppity shops to buy.... A WATERMELON!!!!

wedgiedarer
06-11-2009, 02:14 AM
I went to the shop to buy a watermelon and rope

lil'baby-jo
06-11-2009, 09:16 AM
I went to the shop to buy a watermelon, rope and a rubber duck.

xXx JoJo xXx

BettyBoop
06-11-2009, 09:18 AM
I went to the shop to buy a watermelon, rope, a rubber duck and a belt.

Officelover
06-12-2009, 05:52 PM
I went to the shop to buy a watermelon, rope, a rubber duck and a belt, and a collar (for me!).

LilDevil
06-22-2009, 09:14 PM
I went to the shop to buy a watermelon, rope, a rubber duck and a belt, a collar (for officelover!), and a french book (for angel because she's failing :p)

Person
06-22-2009, 10:21 PM
7. I went to the store and bought an AC/DC CD. XD

BettyBoop
06-23-2009, 04:55 AM
8. I went to the shop to buy a watermelon, rope, a rubber duck and a belt, a collar (for officelover!), and a french book (for angel because she's failing ), an AC/DC CD and a settee.

Mastersir
06-26-2009, 08:32 AM
I went to the shop to buy a watermelon, rope, a rubber duck and a belt, a collar (for officelover!), and a french book (for angel because she's failing ), an AC/DC CD and a settee and a pair of boots.

Amelie
06-26-2009, 09:10 AM
10. I went to the shop to buy a watermelon, rope, a rubber duck and a belt, a collar (for officelover!), and a french book (for angel because she's failing ), an AC/DC CD and a settee and a pair of boots and a kettle.

;)

BettyBoop
06-26-2009, 11:49 AM
1. I went to the shop and bought carpet.

Dune
06-26-2009, 11:53 AM
2. i went to the shop and brought a carpet and a packet of viagra

BettyBoop
06-26-2009, 12:15 PM
3. I went to the shop and bought a carpet, a packet of viagra and a pillow case.

Coyote
06-26-2009, 02:20 PM
4. I went to the shop and bought a carpet, a packet of viagra and a pillow case, and a taco

softeyes
06-26-2009, 02:37 PM
5. I went to the shop and bought a carpet, a packet of viagra, a pillow case, a taco, and a better username.

BettyBoop
06-26-2009, 03:28 PM
6. I went to the shop and bought a carpet, a packet of viagra, a pillow case, a taco, a better username and an ice cube.

fork
06-26-2009, 06:49 PM
7. I went to the shop and bought a carpet, a packet of viagra, a pillow case, a taco, a better username, an ice cube, and a stick of butter.

MischievousKitten
06-26-2009, 06:53 PM
8. I went to the shop and bought a carpet, a packet of viagra, a pillow case, a taco, a better username, an ice cube, a stick of butter, and a Resee's Peanut Butter Cup.

BettyBoop
06-28-2009, 03:06 PM
9. I went to the shop and bought a carpet, a packet of viagra, a pillow case, a taco, a better username, an ice cube, a stick of butter, a Resee's Peanut Butter Cup and a lobster.

Pingu
06-28-2009, 03:12 PM
10. I went to the shop and bought a carpet, a packet of viagra, a pillow case, a taco, a better username, an ice cube, a stick of butter, a Resee's Peanut Butter Cup, lobster and a peanut.

Officelover
06-28-2009, 05:27 PM
Darn you, Pingu!

(just kidding, Pingu, you know I love you :p)

1. I went to the shop and bought a T-Shirt that said "When the hell is this game going to end?!"

Coyote
06-28-2009, 06:05 PM
2 I went to the shop and bought a T-Shirt that said "When the hell is this game going to end?!", a shirt that said save the tatas

ps118jlg1
06-29-2009, 07:29 AM
3.I went to the shop and bought a T-Shirt that said "When the hell is this game going to end?!", a shirt that said save the tatas, a bag of shrooms

Officelover
06-29-2009, 04:53 PM
4.I went to the shop and bought a T-Shirt that said "When the hell is this game going to end?!", a shirt that said save the tatas, a bag of shrooms, and a pencil case.

Obedient_Slave
06-29-2009, 06:09 PM
5.I went to the shop and bought a T-Shirt that said "When the hell is this game going to end?!", a shirt that said save the tatas, a bag of shrooms, a pencil case and a potato.