01-09-2016, 11:25 AM
please anyone ???

MrWhiteHat
01-09-2016, 12:02 PM
50 slaps on your clit for a start.
what toys and implements do you have.

pansexual
01-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Rub toothpaste onto your clit for ten second and then leave it on for fifteen minutes. After the fifteen minutes are up, spank your clit with a ruler 20 times as hard as you can handle before removing the toothpaste. While doing this keep your nipples clamped with clothes pegs and twist the pegs often

zsvdkhnorc
01-09-2016, 02:34 PM
Let's go with an old favorite of mine. The poor person's electric toy. The nine-volt battery.

While this object is fairly safe to begin with, a very small bit of knowledge is needed to play with it completely safely.

Electricity makes for very strong sensations long before actual damage is done. This makes it ideal for play when you don't want to leave bruises or marks afterwards.

The one bit of risk from a 9 volt comes from it being a DC source. If you apply DC to water, you'll split some of the water molecules, and hydrogen will go to one side and oxygen to the other. That is to say, if you touch a battery to water, you'll get a slightly acid solution at one pole and a basic solution at the other. Since the human body is a leather sack of no-longer-potable water, this can cause a little trouble.

If you leave a battery touching the same moist skin for more than ten seconds or so, you will develop tiny pinpoint burns not from the electricity, but chemically from the pH getting thrown off by the DC.

This is why commercially available TENS and EMS units use AC. On the other hand, just about any AC you have in your home is quite dangerous, as it's far more apt to cause muscle spasms.

Now that I've scared you, it's simple enough to avoid. Switch the battery back and forth every ten seconds or so, and move it around a bit.

But now for the dare. Moisten up a nipple however you like. Saliva, lotion, even a bath is fine. Press the 9 volt battery so that the two terminals are on either side of your nipple. Rotate the battery so the two terminals go around your nipple, and start masturbating.

Edge four times. After you come down from the edge, tap the battery across your clit. The fifth time, you may cum, but when you pass the point of no return, you've got to put the battery to either a nipple or your clit and keep it there until you're done cumming.