PDA

View Full Version : need public dares!

robbybob
01-08-2016, 09:47 PM
I recently got into light public and want to get a bit deeper in now, I can't promise I'll do every dare if its too extreme but I will do most.

robbybob
01-09-2016, 04:17 AM
Anyone got anything for me?

shadowking00
01-09-2016, 04:39 AM
these dare's should give you something to choose from

1/ strip naked, go out into the middle your garden and stand compleatly still, like a statue, for 5-10 minutes (you may do this dare at night if you wish).

2/ stand fully naked next to a open window facing out, put on a blindfold and remain like that untill you edge twice, till 5 minutes have passed or both.

3/ stand naked in the open doorway (or just outside) of your front door sometime between midnight-2am for "at least" 5 minutes and you must wank untill you edge/cum before you can go back inside.

4/ strip down till your wearing nothing but your underwear (or compleatly naked if your daring enougth) and walk twice around the outside of your house.

5/ strip down to your underwear (or get naked) and do 20 pushups outside of your house or in a public place.

6/ strip naked in the stall of a public bathroom and edge twice before letting yourself cum and getting dressed again.

7/ strip down to your boxers (or naked) and walk down the road to one end of your street, then cross the road, now walk on the other side of the road, past your house, to the other end of your street, cross the road again and walk back to your house. (you may do this dare at night only if you do it naked).

hot83
01-09-2016, 05:31 AM
Go to a mall (you might want to choose one outside your own town :D) and go to a bathroom. Take your underwear off, then leave the bathroom with your pants unzipped. Walk around like that for at least 5 minutes or until someone points out to you that you forgot to zip up.