PDA

View Full Version : 18/F Diaper Dares:)

annette
01-08-2016, 04:41 PM
hello thank you for clicking on this (i never know how to start these things lol)

im starting to just try out diaper play i got my first pack of diapers (Depends Tabs) and i got a thing of baby powder and i want to take some dares to just get started so only small simple dares to begin with please and if theres and other items should gt tell me i have to be able to buy it at a local store (like a walmart) since i cant order online with out my family possible seeing it

Please and Thank you!

LunaLux
01-08-2016, 04:54 PM
hello thank you for clicking on this (i never know how to start these things lol)

im starting to just try out diaper play i got my first pack of diapers (Depends Tabs) and i got a thing of baby powder and i want to take some dares to just get started so only small simple dares to begin with please and if theres and other items should gt tell me i have to be able to buy it at a local store (like a walmart) since i cant order online with out my family possible seeing it

Please and Thank you!

start off simple for the next 24 hours you must be in diapers and you may not use any other kind of underwear. you may use toilet if feeling nervous too ^^

annette
01-08-2016, 05:02 PM
start off simple for the next 24 hours you must be in diapers and you may not use any other kind of underwear. you may use toilet if feeling nervous too ^^

ok i can wear it like that and ya im not sure if ill be able to constanly go in them or not for that long depends on what im doing and whare i am i guess

chrs
01-08-2016, 05:08 PM
Ok so you should sleep in your diapers for the next few days. When you wake up, pee in them and stay in bed for at least 15min, then you may take a shower....

annette
01-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Ok so you should sleep in your diapers for the next few days. When you wake up, pee in them and stay in bed for at least 15min, then you may take a shower....

ok thatll be good to get use to it thanks :)

SlaveRalph
01-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Simple dare to help you determine how much your diapers can take:

Use one diaper until it leaks.

annette
01-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Simple dare to help you determine how much your diapers can take:

Use one diaper until it leaks.

i dont want to go that far to begin with it thats why i wanted smaller stuff mainly just geting use to the feel of them

The_Dared
01-08-2016, 06:18 PM
I know you just said you don't want to go that far, but I would highly suggest that you wear and use your diapers until they leak. Do it in a private location. Doing this will help you know how they feel as they are filling up and reaching capacity so that you don't leak while out in public with them.

elayne
01-08-2016, 06:21 PM
simple, when you are alone, wear 3 under your clothes (so you can get used to the extra padding)

annette
01-08-2016, 06:22 PM
I know you just said you don't want to go that far, but I would highly suggest that you wear and use your diapers until they leak. Do it in a private location. Doing this will help you know how they feel as they are filling up and reaching capacity so that you don't leak while out in public with them.

good point im just not even ready to do that but before i use them in public i will do that i just need to make sure ill be alone long enough to do it.

any other advice? geting into this stuff does kind of worry me especially because of smell i dont know how much a diaper can hide that

annette
01-08-2016, 06:23 PM
simple, when you are alone, wear 3 under your clothes (so you can get used to the extra padding)

i dont think i can fit three diapers under my clothes ones hard enough

elayne
01-08-2016, 06:24 PM
good point im just not even ready to do that but before i use them in public i will do that i just need to make sure ill be alone long enough to do it.

any other advice? geting into this stuff does kind of worry me especially because of smell i dont know how much a diaper can hide that

many people who are into diapers just use it for pee, which is fine, and it does make it to where there wont often be a noticeable smell. So if you are worried about public, I would say start off with only pee.

Coolbear627
01-08-2016, 06:24 PM
Go into a public place and pee yourself In your diaper.

annette
01-08-2016, 06:28 PM
many people who are into diapers just use it for pee, which is fine, and it does make it to where there wont often be a noticeable smell. So if you are worried about public, I would say start off with only pee.

ok i was thinking the same so thank you :)

annette
01-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Go into a public place and pee yourself In your diaper.

that i will try to do tomorrow since it should be easy enough to do thanks :)

braid
01-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Pour warm water in your diaper and squish it some :)

annette
01-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Pour warm water in your diaper and squish it some :)

i did this it feels a bit weird but its not really as noticable as i thought it would be for me (i didnt use alot because im trying to not have to change diapers a lot right now i dont have a ton of them

Duke186
01-08-2016, 07:16 PM
I have a suggestion and a dare for you.

Suggestion: Get a large can of Aquifor(petroleum jelly). You can smear it all over wherever the diaper touches your body. It should feel good and protect the skin. You may also enjoy it on your breasts.

Dare: Use a douche ball or enema kit to put half a cup of warm water in your anus. Try to hold it for 20 minutes.

Cheers!

Mr. White
01-08-2016, 07:16 PM
I honestly wouldn't put dares up to a public opinion. This is a new thing you are experiencing for the first time. I would honestly find one person who is experienced in Domming someone who is starting out in diapers and have them help you through the learning process. If you can't find someone let me know! :)

annette
01-08-2016, 07:19 PM
I honestly wouldn't put dares up to a public opinion. This is a new thing you are experiencing for the first time. I would honestly find one person who is experienced in Domming someone who is starting out in diapers and have them help you through the learning process. If you can't find someone let me know! :)

i have talked to quite a few people one on one and i would rather get input from multiple people rather than just one and i dont see any risk to haveing it a open thing if its something i dont feel comfortable with i will just say no there isnt any real risk to this

annette
01-08-2016, 07:20 PM
I have a suggestion and a dare for you.

Suggestion: Get a large can of Aquifor(petroleum jelly). You can smear it all over wherever the diaper touches your body. It should feel good and protect the skin. You may also enjoy it on your breasts.

Dare: Use a douche ball or enema kit to put half a cup of warm water in your anus. Try to hold it for 20 minutes.

Cheers!

this dare dosnt really have anything to do with geting use to wearing diapers and i havent seen anyone else mention the petrolum jelly for it ill look into it

dexter33
01-09-2016, 11:03 AM
to make sure you have to pee...
drink every hour a big glass of water.
and run the stairs up and down for 5 times.
Or do jumping jack for 2 minutes.

and when you are alone at house only wear a diaper nothing else.

Captain0blivious
01-09-2016, 12:00 PM
I have a couple dares you could try!

Put on a diaper, a flowy top, and tights (not yoga pants, it has to be kind of see through). The top will cover your diaper just fine. Go out in public somewhere (starbucks, the library, a park, walmart, etc.) and walk around. You'll feel really nervous, but the only way someone would ever notice your diaper is if you decide to bend over for some silly reason.

Wear a diaper to school for the day (very doable unless have a PE class)

Put on just a cute (short) shirt and a diaper. Hang out on omegle chat for an hour. If you're sitting down, no one will actually see your diaper unless you show them. If you're feeling really silly, buy a pacifyer from walmart and use it while you're on omegle. Bonus points if you use the tag word "diaper"!

Decorate a diaper with colored sharpies. Have fun, be creative, and then finally wear your creation.

Take a picture of yourself wearing a diaper (obviously hide your face) and post it to a place like www.reddit.com/r/abdls or www.reddit.com/r/girlsindiapers.

Wear a diaper a put a single, peeled banana inside of it. Experience how it feels. If you're feeling more curious, try putting more bananas in your diaper (three or four would give you a very unique experience haha).

Try a combination of your various toys all at once. Put in your plug, put on a diaper, and go at it with your vibrator. You may want to have the diaper be wet (with water, baby oil, or your own pee) for this.

Start running a blog (on some place like tumblr or blogspot or even here on getDare) keeping track of the diaper dares you've done and how they went.

The most important thing is for you to have fun! Don't force yourself to do something you think is gross... yet. You've got all of the time in the world to try new things.

annette
01-09-2016, 03:12 PM
I have a couple dares you could try!

Put on a diaper, a flowy top, and tights (not yoga pants, it has to be kind of see through). The top will cover your diaper just fine. Go out in public somewhere (starbucks, the library, a park, walmart, etc.) and walk around. You'll feel really nervous, but the only way someone would ever notice your diaper is if you decide to bend over for some silly reason.

Wear a diaper to school for the day (very doable unless have a PE class)

Put on just a cute (short) shirt and a diaper. Hang out on omegle chat for an hour. If you're sitting down, no one will actually see your diaper unless you show them. If you're feeling really silly, buy a pacifyer from walmart and use it while you're on omegle. Bonus points if you use the tag word "diaper"!

Decorate a diaper with colored sharpies. Have fun, be creative, and then finally wear your creation.

Take a picture of yourself wearing a diaper (obviously hide your face) and post it to a place like www.reddit.com/r/abdls or www.reddit.com/r/girlsindiapers.

Wear a diaper a put a single, peeled banana inside of it. Experience how it feels. If you're feeling more curious, try putting more bananas in your diaper (three or four would give you a very unique experience haha).

Try a combination of your various toys all at once. Put in your plug, put on a diaper, and go at it with your vibrator. You may want to have the diaper be wet (with water, baby oil, or your own pee) for this.

Start running a blog (on some place like tumblr or blogspot or even here on getDare) keeping track of the diaper dares you've done and how they went.

The most important thing is for you to have fun! Don't force yourself to do something you think is gross... yet. You've got all of the time in the world to try new things.

i can kind of do the first one but i dont have actual tights the closest thing i have is yoga pants i cant wear them to school because i do have gym dress out every day and im not doing anything on omegle or takeing any pics it is listed as a limit and ill try the rest :)

Captain0blivious
01-18-2016, 05:52 PM
Any updates on your diaper daring progress and experiences?