PDA

View Full Version : Must do all diaper dares [punishment]

LunaLux
01-08-2016, 03:53 PM
I lost the looser has to diaper dare thread! Now I have to do any and all diaper dares posted in this thread!

elayne
01-08-2016, 04:02 PM
I want you to take a new pack of diapers and open it, you are stuck in diapers until this entire pack is gone, you may not use anything else for your toilet at any time. Take 3 of the diapers and poke a bunch of holes in the bottom (make sure it gets though) now randomize the diapers and stack them. Pull from the top of the stack until they are all gone. Hopefully you are nowhere embarrassing when you have to pee in the bad ones :) (side note, if you are out in public and have to pee you cannot go to a hidden spot to go and check, you must go as if all your diapers are good)

LunaLux
01-08-2016, 04:12 PM
I want you to take a new pack of diapers and open it, you are stuck in diapers until this entire pack is gone, you may not use anything else for your toilet at any time. Take 3 of the diapers and poke a bunch of holes in the bottom (make sure it gets though) now randomize the diapers and stack them. Pull from the top of the stack until they are all gone. Hopefully you are nowhere embarrassing when you have to pee in the bad ones :) (side note, if you are out in public and have to pee you cannot go to a hidden spot to go and check, you must go as if all your diapers are good)

wow really great dare! thank you! ill get right on this