PDA

View Full Version : alone today

doug25
01-08-2016, 05:00 AM
All alone today and lookin as many dares/objects to insert anally and if females or males wanna see pics of the item in my anus so let's see wat ya got and will leave it up there for no longer than a hour and need tasks to do around house until night then will also do things outdoors

Levin
01-08-2016, 11:34 AM
Loving To hear this. I want you to do a little photoshooting for me.you dont have to show face. I will download kik when i get home so you can send me your pics. If you are a good boy you can give me a dare later. Will also provide pictures. If anything is in your limits just dont do it. I want you to take a body short, a pic of your dick, one of your dick tied to a chair, a pic of dried wax on your ass, one of you in bondage, one of your dick pressed on a window, a pic of your red spanked ass, one crossdressed as good as you can, write how much you love to be my sweet little pic slut over your body and send me a pic of that and one of you covered in creamy things. Futher i want pics of following things in your ass while doing the other things:
Every sextoy you own
Your fist
A burning candle
A beer bottle
3 vegetables that fit ( i care about your health so eat them after that :) )
Some sharpies
One thing made of wood, one of metal
One of the biggest thing you can fit

Well thats it for now:) hope you have fun. If you do this i promise no one exept me will see your pics and i am very serius about that. Make the pics as hot as you can. Pose around a bit. I know you will love that.:) i will send you my kik in 10 mins via pm hope to hear From you

doug25
01-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Anyone else wanna chime in don't want this to be a solo person and ty Levin this is a great start and will post pics on kik