PDA

View Full Version : 23F Pool dares

11-Jenny
01-07-2016, 08:00 PM
I go to an indoor pool a few times a week. Want to spice things up a little, looking for some easy/casual dares to do over there. Just to explain a little more, I don't want to go there for the purpose of doing a dare, just want to do dares as things go along.

Edit: Locker room dares okay too.

hornyhornyslut
01-07-2016, 08:11 PM
You can certainly swim with your holes stuffed with toys. :)

11-Jenny
01-07-2016, 08:14 PM
You can certainly swim with your holes stuffed with toys. :)

I can put a plug in, maybe a small dildo. Not sure what else would work.

samk7675
01-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Could you "accidentally" fall in the pool?

11-Jenny
01-07-2016, 08:23 PM
Could you "accidentally" fall in the pool?

Yeah. I'm usually already changed into my bikini by the time I'm near the pool though.

samk7675
01-07-2016, 08:36 PM
I meant fully clothed. I am just curious

11-Jenny
01-07-2016, 08:37 PM
I meant fully clothed. I am just curious

No one usually goes in there fully clothes. I could pretend that I forgot something I guess, don't really want to drive home all wet though.

LilMissMaddie
01-07-2016, 08:42 PM
- you have to flash your tits three times in the water and twice out of the water. If only one or two people are nearby, the flash has to be 5+ seconds
if 3 or more are near any length is ok

- edge once in the locker room

-When you change back don't dry off, just take off your swim top and put a white tshirt on

-if you're feeling really daring, edge in the water

samk7675
01-07-2016, 08:45 PM
No one usually goes in there fully clothes. I could pretend that I forgot something I guess, don't really want to drive home all wet though.

Bring an extra pair of clothes

11-Jenny
01-07-2016, 08:45 PM
- you have to flash your tits three times in the water and twice out of the water. If only one or two people are nearby, the flash has to be 5+ seconds

-When you change back don't dry off, just take off your swim top and put a white tshirt on

Thanks, I'll be sure to report.

MasterO2
01-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Have a swimsuit malfunction. Dive into the deep end of the pool with your bikini bottoms loose so they accidentally on purpose come off when you dive in. Then act as though you didn't realize it and swim to the opposite end of the pool. Then go back, find them, and put them back on.

11-Jenny
01-07-2016, 10:08 PM
Sounds kinda fun

ltakltak
01-08-2016, 04:21 AM
Go for a swim, after which you get out and sit directly on one of the drains just outside the bath just casually. Now slowly pee yourself (your wet anyway, so it won't show) and go change....

BastiS
01-08-2016, 06:12 AM
when in the water, give yourself a wedgie and swim one lane before readjusting everything.

tie-me-up
01-08-2016, 07:01 AM
go swimming in your knickers and bra instead of bikini, then they'll be too wet to wear home so you will have to go commando until you get home

TotoZeRigolo
01-08-2016, 07:48 AM
Be sure to remove all lining in your swimsuit (an no black one please).
Use a smaller one piece swimsuit if you have (no lining of course).

What king of swimsuit do you have ?

11-Jenny
01-18-2016, 01:12 PM

Sorry it took forever for me to report.

To do the flashing dares I didn't tie my top very well so it could come off easily.
Pool wasn't crowded but there were at least 10 people there, so I didn't have to do the 5 second dare.
Flashing in the water was easy. It was within view but I don't think anyone payed attention. The two flashes out of the water were definitely seen. First time I stood up quickly and the neck string let go showing everything. I covered up with my hands and got out of the water fixing the top. While I was fixing it I "accidentally" dropped the whole thong flashing once more. Then one girl actually helped me put it back on to avoid any more flashing.

I then went into the locker room, took my swimsuit off, grabbed a towel and went to the showers for the edge dare. There were a number of people in the locker room but thankfully the showers were empty so I could safely do the dare. It actually felt exiting knowing that someone could some in any minute.

As you said I didn't dry myself but it was chilly outside so I put a jacket over the white t-shirt.

Thanks for the dare

11-Jenny
01-18-2016, 01:18 PM
Have a swimsuit malfunction. Dive into the deep end of the pool with your bikini bottoms loose so they accidentally on purpose come off when you dive in. Then act as though you didn't realize it and swim to the opposite end of the pool. Then go back, find them, and put them back on.

I did this dare on a different day. Because of the risk I came out there at 6AM, there was just a lifeguard and one other guy swimming.

Just like last time I didn't tie my bottoms very well and they came off. I then swam to the other side of the pool and came back to pick them up. Adding to my "excitement" there were no longer there. I eventually found them but it was at least 3 minutes later and I started to lose hope of ever find them. Probably shouldn't have done this dare in a light blue bikini either.

This was certainly more exciting than I thought, and much harder.

Thanks

11-Jenny
01-18-2016, 01:21 PM
I did these two on the same day.

Go for a swim, after which you get out and sit directly on one of the drains just outside the bath just casually. Now slowly pee yourself (your wet anyway, so it won't show) and go change....

I was nervous about the pee dare, didn't want anyone to notice. I just sat down, and let a little bit out. If I was dry it would have made a small wet spot.

when in the water, give yourself a wedgie and swim one lane before readjusting everything.

Did this one too. Feels very odd swimming like that lol.

Thanks guys.

11-Jenny
01-18-2016, 01:51 PM
Be sure to remove all lining in your swimsuit (an no black one please).
Use a smaller one piece swimsuit if you have (no lining of course).

What king of swimsuit do you have ?

I have a number of them. I actually already have a yellow one with lining removed.

Jaberwocky
01-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Great reports!

If you still are looking for a dare, do you own two one-piece bathing suits? And do you think you can swap them when you are in the water while at least three other people are in the pool as well?

11-Jenny
01-18-2016, 02:14 PM
Great reports!

If you still are looking for a dare, do you own two one-piece bathing suits? And do you think you can swap them when you are in the water while at least three other people are in the pool as well?

Yeah I'm still taking dares.

I have one one-piece suit. :(

Don't think I'd be able to swap them either way, maybe at a different pool that I never go to, don't know.

Sissysabrina96
01-18-2016, 02:20 PM
This time use a two piece and dive into the pool and accidentally lose your top and bottom and act like you didn't notice and come up and swim up to the shallow end or later and start to get out then jump back in and find your suit only to run to the locker room to put it back on

aralius
01-18-2016, 02:24 PM
Wear you suit with no lining and write above your pussy "SLUT" in black marker and "IM" and "A" on either tit.

11-Jenny
01-18-2016, 02:30 PM
This time use a two piece and dive into the pool and accidentally lose your top and bottom and act like you didn't notice and come up and swim up to the shallow end or later and start to get out then jump back in and find your suit only to run to the locker room to put it back on

Wear you suit with no lining and write above your pussy "SLUT" in black marker and "IM" and "A" on either tit.

Thanks for the dares guys but I have to be able to make it look like it was an accident.

Sissysabrina96
01-18-2016, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the dares guys but I have to be able to make it look like it was an accident.

That's why I said as you jump in the pool

11-Jenny
01-18-2016, 02:41 PM
That's why I said as you jump in the pool

I can't just loose my top and bottoms by accident.

Sissysabrina96
01-18-2016, 02:42 PM
You've done a similar dare I don't see problem

secre123
01-18-2016, 02:54 PM
I can't just loose my top and bottoms by accident.
But you can loose your top by accident, isn't? Do it please.

Jaberwocky
01-18-2016, 02:54 PM

Apparently Jenny does see a problem, and I don't see a problem with that.

After all, she is the one to do the dare, thus it is up to her to decide how far she wishes to go.

goodguy21
01-18-2016, 03:52 PM
so as you have finished your first peeing dare very well
lets try this one

you are not longer allowed to pee in the bathroom
so choose any other place while by the pool
this could be some locker room, the drain you used before
the showers, the pool, or also some towel you are wetting

this dare has one clue: you are only allowed to use every spot one time
the next time use the next spot
do this at least for the next 6 times you are there
and as you cant go out drink at least two bottles of fluid befor entering the pool
be as normal as you can and nobody will ever recognize what you are dooing

MasterO2
01-18-2016, 06:41 PM
Good girl, now let's step it up just a bit, You must do this when there are several other people swimming in the pool. You will do the same dare again except this time you will not just go back and find your suit but will go to the lifeguard and tell him you lost your suit while diving and don't know what to do. Ask him for a towel and get out of the pool near him and wrap the towel around you. Be sure to give him a good glance of your nakedness as you get out. Have someone else find and retrieve your bottoms for you this time. As you are putting your bottoms back on and pulling them up under the towel "accidentally" let the towel drop when you are bent over and your bottoms are only to your knees. Act panicked and flustered as you pull them the rest of the way on and tie them.

stbke
01-18-2016, 07:35 PM

For one thing, it's not very original to take a dare from just up the thread and modify it slightly after it's been done.

For another thing, as she pointed out, it's just not plausible that *both* her top and bottom just happened to come off at the same time.

Bottom line: If someone says "I'm not doing this dare", that's the end of it. Is it really worth driving people away just so your one (derivative) dare has a tiny chance of being done by someone who doesn't want to do it?