PDA

View Full Version : No more interesting dares

turup
01-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Hi. I am getting bored on getdare as there are no more interesting dares. All they seem to be anymore are "edge infront of a window," "go commando tomorrow," "spank yourself," etc.

I was hoping that some people might be able to give me actual dares.

My best dare sofar:
go to the mall and enter a bathroom stall. Afterwards paint your most dominant hand. After walk back to your car, but don't put your hand in your pocket. You can only make fists or hold your hands together to hide them. That way you risk exposing your sissy nature by accidentally using the wrong hand

lexora
01-07-2016, 07:51 PM
I use to give decent tasks here, then I notice that in return I got crappy tasks/dares. I use to spend anywhere from 15mins to 3 hours thinking and typing the dare, then I would get a one sentence dare... Made it seem not worth it really. So now I only give tasks to people that ask me and I feel like doing it.

You got to remember tho most the members are men and they all do not like giving tasks to other men. The few women that are here get tasks easy and over and over so they do not need to give anyone tasks unless they feel like it. So really if you want real good ones you will have to meet the people and hopefully you get one or two that will give you tasks every so often.

good luck

LilMissMaddie
01-07-2016, 08:56 PM
this might keep you busy

For this dare you will need a thong, bra, short dress (or a slutty top and short skirt), baggy pants and a zip up jacket.

You're going to get dressed in a thong and bra. Then you shall put your short dress on.
Take your baggy pants and put them on. (don't be afraid to hike up the dress).
Put your sweatshirt on over your dress and zip it up.

you may wear whatever shoes you'd like.

You're going to go on a ten minute walk. Five minutes one way and then back again.

For your first five minutes enjoy your walk. Make notes of minute markers around you, (use a timer if you'd like).

After 5 minutes have passed it's time to turn around and walk home.
Minute 1 walk normally.
As soon as the first minute is over unzip your jacket.
at 2 minutes take the jacket off to reveal the top of your dress.
At minute three (you'll probably need to pause the timer for this) take off your pants so everyone can see you're beautiful dress.
At minute 4 strip down to your lingerie.
At 4 minutes 30 seconds take off the bra.
4:45 the panties.
5 minutes you're back inside and nude!

If this dare seems too public you may alter the times and perform it any time of day or night

turup
05-02-2016, 11:45 AM
Support late responding, but i will get on this tomorrow morning. Thank you miss

Ollygrumps
05-02-2016, 12:26 PM
How daring are you? For this one you will go clothes shopping

Go to a mall or high street with lots of women's clothes shops. Charity shops will do. Start dressed normally. Every time you come to a shop you are to dispose of a male garment and buy the female equivalent to replace it. (The item must be obviously female - a strappy blouse, not a shirt; a skirt or dress not slacks.) If you can't find anything (or anything you can afford) go without, leaving part of you uncovered. Continue until all your man-clothes are gone, including underwear. You can only use cash, limiting your budget. At the end you will be fully or partly dressed in girly clothes or naked.