PDA

View Full Version : Help with chastity please

Sissyboy998
01-07-2016, 06:41 AM
This question is mainly to the chastity people. I am looking to buy a chastity cage and want to buy it for long periods of time. I don't know if I should get a plastic one or a metal one. I want to be able to shower in it and pee when need be. I am also looking to get it off amazon under $40. If you find one go ahead and post it thanks all.

Sissyboy998
01-07-2016, 08:04 PM
I don't like being that person to keep asking for advice I just don't want to get wrong one and all that stuff.

RiskyFlame
01-08-2016, 04:35 AM
asking for advice
Then why don't you post in the Advice Section (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=45) of this forum? Here you'll most likely get your answer as many people are into orgasm denial. In fact, there are lots of threads asking for advice regarding the chastity business. Why don't you just browse the forum first before creating a thread asking for advice that might already been given a few times before?

Paladintwk
01-08-2016, 12:22 PM
Stainless steel open design. It is heavy enough to constantly remind you that you are locked up. I have 4 cages and this is my favorite. By far cheapest on DHGates

Sissyboy998
01-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Then why don't you post in the Advice Section (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=45) of this forum? Here you'll most likely get your answer as many people are into orgasm denial. In fact, there are lots of threads asking for advice regarding the chastity business. Why don't you just browse the forum first before creating a thread asking for advice that might already been given a few times before?

Thank you for showing me the advice section and before I repost will look there for answers.

Sissyboy998
01-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Stainless steel open design. It is heavy enough to constantly remind you that you are locked up. I have 4 cages and this is my favorite. By far cheapest on DHGates

Thank you will look I to when I have more time