PDA

View Full Version : 20/f dare me

hellfish
05-15-2009, 11:17 AM
I want public nude dares, I'm up for ideas

masterddk
05-15-2009, 11:27 AM
Hello, I have a dare for you :)

Write "spank me" on your arse then go shopping with a short skirt and no panties on. make sure you bend over so people can read it. See how often you get spanked. Who are the best spankers?

DDK

BLOEM51
05-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Go to a public place eg park or parking garage. Before going just put a dress on-no underwear. When you get their go to one side of the place. Undress and hide your clothes somewhere where nobody can find it. Walk naked to the other side of the park. Come back,dress and walk home

Komodo Jones
05-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Going on with BLOEM51, this goes along the same lines but since I don't know all your limits this a shortened version of the dare that I've given. Go to a park, it has to be some place nature related. Wear whatever you want except for a dress and you must wear a pair of underwear that you're willing to get rid of. Oh also you may want a set of extra clothes for this just in case. Wherever you decide to start take off your shoes and socks, flip-flops whatever you're wearing and leave them there. Walk off a ways so that you can't see your footwear but keep track of where they are. When you get to the next spot wherever that may be take off your top and your bra, and leave them there. Once again walk a ways off so that you can't see your bra and top but know where they are. At the next spot take off your skirt, pants or whatever you wore and leave them there then once again walk off a ways so that you can't see your pants but you know where they are. At the last stop take off whatever underwear your brought and cum all over it. Once you've done that leave your underwear off, and here's where I'm going to change it up a little bit. Go back to where your pants were and pick them up but don't put them on, go back to where your top and bra are on and don't put them on but pick them up then go back to where your shoes and socks/sandals are. You can put all your clothes back on except for your cum covered underwear. With the underwear you want to leave them where someone can find them but not too public. On a tree branch would work well. The parts that were cut out are below so you can add them if you want:
Original ending-after you cum on your underwear, you go back to every article of clothing and put them back on when you encounter them but you still leave your underwear behind.
-After taking off your top and bra-attach a clothespin to each nipple
-After taking off skirt/pants-pull down underwear enough so your ass is showing. Insert a toy into your ass then pull your underwear back up so the toy stays in.
-Didn't have anything extra besides cumming on your underwear but if you want you can spank your bare ass with a branch. Also when you get back to each article of clothing you stop the extra step. For example when you get back to your pants/skirt you can take the anal toy out.
Hope that makes sense and hope you enjoy it.

tristram
05-16-2009, 08:17 AM
Here's a few.

Go to a mall . One that has two stories, where the upper layer is visible from below, and the guard rail is see through. (The mall I go to is like this, hopefully you can find one.) Wear a short skirt and no underwear. The whole time you are there you have to walk next to the edge on the upper level. You can go to the bottom level, but only so you can ride the escalator back up. Also be sure to stop at the food court there, and you have to keep your legs apart while eating. Also, wear shoes with laces. Stop to tie them at least 3 times.

Wear a shirt with no bra. Tweak your nipples every 30 minutes or so.

Everytime you check your mail, you have to do it naked. You might want to check it at night from now on. :)

Find a public park, one with some trees. Find a secluded spot. Strip completely naked. See how high you can count to before you lose your nerve and start putting clothes back on.

The next time you drive somewhere, be completely naked from the waist down.

FoxyCoxy1988
05-20-2009, 02:45 AM
Go to a nearby swimming pool or gym during it's quiet period. After exercising, and when you think the mens changing rooms are empty, go in there. If the changing rooms are occupied you'll probably have to leave but if they're empty undress, cover your clothes with your towel (so it's not immediately obvious you're a lady!) and walk over to the showers (which are normally communal). You now have to spend 10 minutes showering before you can leave - and if anyone comes in you'll still have to walk over to your towel before covering up!

monkeysrock
05-21-2009, 03:08 PM
Go to a park and take off your knickers. If your very daring then wear jeans not a skirt!

Leave the knickers on a park bench and then go sit a good distance away and watch to see what ppl do!