PDA

View Full Version : My slave needs semi public exposure/flashing punishment

Amy_mummy
01-06-2016, 09:43 AM
My slave has been very naughty and left the house whilst under orders from his mistress not to leave the house, therefore he must be punished, and as the punishment should always fit the infringement, he should be publically punished.

For him I want any tasks for him to do in public which can be anything from wearing or buying something to flashing in hidden public places to public places. I will make him take pictures of him doing his punishment and send them to anyone who wants them and gives a punishment.

Alexman
01-06-2016, 09:53 AM
Make him go to Victoria secret to get measured for a bra and then make him try on multiple pairs of bras and panties and ask for someone's opinion.

Amy_mummy
01-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Make him go to Victoria secret to get measured for a bra and then make him try on multiple pairs of bras and panties and ask for someone's opinion.

I will ask him to do this however it might be too far, even for a punishment, so feel free to offer a suitable alternatives

Alexman
01-06-2016, 10:48 AM
Maybe just get measures for a bra and purchasing one, also has to wear it once a week as a reminder not disobey you again.

wingman78
01-06-2016, 12:27 PM
Have him tape some uncooked rice to the soles of his feet next time he goes shopping.

Amy_mummy
01-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Thank you, I like both of these however I suspect he may bottle out of getting measured for the bra, and as he has a flat chest I doubt there is much for them to measure, I will continue to search for punishments for this, and any future infraction that needs punishing

ewitch
01-06-2016, 01:36 PM
Does he drive - if he does putting him in a humilating outfit and making him get petrol is a great way to avoid him bottling out. Having to wear a skirt/high heels/leggings/whatever is the right level and fill up the car isn't too bad. When he then remembers he has to pay...

Amy_mummy
01-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Does he drive - if he does putting him in a humilating outfit and making him get petrol is a great way to avoid him bottling out. Having to wear a skirt/high heels/leggings/whatever is the right level and fill up the car isn't too bad. When he then remembers he has to pay...

Unfortunately he doesn't drive however I do like this idea, please share any more you have

ewitch
01-06-2016, 01:46 PM
The other way of avoiding him bottling is you go somewhere together - find somewhere reasonably private to change his outfit and then leave him to get home - can even just be a 10 min walk.

Amy_mummy
01-06-2016, 02:19 PM
The other way of avoiding him bottling is you go somewhere together - find somewhere reasonably private to change his outfit and then leave him to get home - can even just be a 10 min walk.

We don't live together, haha, sorry

shadowking00
01-07-2016, 01:58 AM
have him leave the house in nothing but his trousers and a coat, nothing else
*and shoes*
have him keep his zipper open so he risks exposing himself as he walks around

he'll know he's almost naked but no-one else will be able to tell
that should be embarrassing enough for him knowing how little he's wearing
(add to it if you wish) XD

Amy_mummy
01-08-2016, 09:23 AM
Thank you, I will make him do that