PDA

View Full Version : 24/M/AU/Master seeks F/Slave (offline relationship)

Wantsaussiefsub
05-14-2009, 11:18 PM
Hi girls =)

Im 24 (recently turned 24 mind you!) and an experienced master of 7 years here of both online and real life sub/slave girls. Im rather tired of the online thing due to girls not showing up at agreed times and the long distance and sucky time zones thing and really searching for something a lil more serious and real and looking for a submissive girl from Australia to own and to care about and to play with. And plus there are opportunites to meet up as we get more comfortable with each other somewhere down the track especially with domestic airfares soo cheap these days. My interests are spankings, teasing a girl sooo much and making her soo soo wet and orgasm denial, or just making her cum sooo much that she is so sore the next day and definetly remembers who did that to her. I want a girl to be mine, to be proud to be called my slut and to be treated like it and know that I care about her and will protect her and to wake up to her kisses in the morning and other things...:P

So if you are interested from Australia and looking for the same and wanting a real Master you can touch and please in real life and serious about your submissiveness and yearn for what I have described above, either drop me a line via pm here, or send me a message or email on my addy of
DominantMaster4sluts @ yahoo.com and tell me about yourself, experience in bdsm, asl and what you look like and any questions you may have for me.

Thanks very much for reading!

Hopefully your future Master =)