PDA

View Full Version : Dont Forget To Tip The Waitress

Psychoclaw
05-14-2009, 11:00 PM
"I dare you, what are you, afraid someone will see you? Chicken.”
“Shut up, I never said I wouldn’t do it. I just wanted to make sure that you all would be able to back me up if something went wrong.”
“Yeah, yeah, we got you, dude.”
“Just keep the backpack and my jacket handy, in case I need to-“
“We’re here! Calm down, we know the plan.”

We pulled into the parking lot and found a space near the entrance. While everyone got out, I ran through the plan once again in my head. After the waiter took our orders for food, I had been dared to take off all my clothes and masturbate. Only once I came would I be given my clothes back. I shuddered. Extra napkins were the least of my worries, I really didn’t want to be caught—I mean naked in front of friends was fun, but strangers made this different….scarier….hotter.

“Hi. Table for 7. The other two are in traffic.”

In reality there really were only 5 of us, but we wanted a big corner booth so I could hide better.

“Um, follow me please.”

The waitress eyed my friend’s backpack, but took us to our table without any further comment. As we awkwardly slid into positions, with me in the corner, she asked us about our drinks. Fuck, no Dr. Pepper. Coke would substitute for the evening. As she turned around and left, I leaned down to pull off my shoes and socks to give myself a few more seconds of leeway with completing my dare.

“Wait, what do you think you’re doing?”
“Can’t I take some stuff off now? I’d like to get this over with.”

Technically the dare was supposed to begin after food was ordered. However, the new consensus was that I would in fact be allowed to take off my shoes and socks, which would probably get in the way anyway. They went into the backpack. I started to reach for my zipper.

“Hell no, you don’t get freedom this soon, silly.”
“Fine, the pants will stay on for now. You know you’d like me better without them though.”

She rolled her eyes at me. Damnit though. I was really hard now, and I was looking forward to not wearing them. At this point, I’d like to say that the minutes dragged on for an eternity, but frankly the whole scene went maybe too fast for my taste. Before I knew it, we were slurping down cokes and it was time to order our main course. I chose the steak. Well-done. I don’t actually like my steak well-done, but I don’t think any of my friends noticed. As the waitress began to collect the menus, I could feel the sweat beginning to build up on my neck. I nervously eyed everyone sitting around me. They weren’t what I was afraid of. I have never believed in God, but I remember praying at that moment that no one else would see me. The waitress turned, and suddenly we were very alone in the back of the restaurant. I was very alone in the back of the restaurant.

“Dude. GO.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. My adrenaline took over as I carefully reached for my zipper and eased it down. I took a breath and suddenly my pants were in a pile on the floor. Free of the hindrance of the jean material, my dick shot up, and almost out of the hole in the front of my boxers. I gathered my jeans and passed them into the void of the backpack. I decided to take off my jacket next. I zipped it down in a flash and it too joined my other liberated clothes in the darkness. Now I really had to pause. I was down to my shirt and boxers, and I could already feel cold setting in. I looked at everyone again, and put my shirt in the backpack.

“Shit, he’s really going to do it.”

But really I didn’t know if I could do it. I swear the night’s events flashed before my eyes or something, everything was a blur. I caught the eyes of the girls. I was snapped out of my daze by the one thing I could always count on. Me showing off for the ladies. Their eyes hovering over the bulge in my boxers was all the encouragement I needed. I slid my fingers between my skin and the elastic. The last of my dignity fell in a pool of cloth around my ankles. I proudly relinquished my boxers over to the clutches of the backpack. My friends had to keep themselves from screaming.

“HOLY SHIT, you’re doing it!”
“Oh my god, look how hard he is.”
“Haha, long enough for you?”

She blushed. In reality I wasn’t really that long.

“Hey, hurry up man, you still have to earn your clothes back before someone walks by.”

I had come this far, masturbation when I was already so hard was going to be easy. I calmly began rubbing up and down, working faster and concentrating harder, as four others looked on. The restaurant had been cold, but in no time I was burning with sexual energy. It must have been a million degrees… faster… harder… faster… harder… oh my God…………………….. I tensed up. Sweet release. I collapsed back into the seat. My friends were gaping at me, and I could only imagine what they were thinking. Actually, I didn’t care. I was comfortable… I felt good……….. I started to drift off………………………

That was when my dream became a nightmare.

I came to. With a grumble, I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in…err oh yeah, a diner with a bunch of my… wait. FUCK. I was alone. My friends were gone. The backpack, my lifeline, was nowhere to be found. I didn’t drive myself. I started to return further into the reality of my nightmare. I was sticky? Sperm. My own sperm was drizzled over my legs and crotch. Needless to say, I began to freak out. I’m pretty sure there was no good excuse for a male sperm-covered teenager to be naked in the middle of a cheap diner, especially as his waitress is walking to his table… Only then did I notice the note:

DONT FORGET TO TIP THE WAITRESS

To be continued?

=======
My notes:
=======

- I hope the formatting isn't too terrible, it kind of bothers me now that I think about it, but I guess it will do
- I purposely left out names and details, other than the fact that there are some girls and some guys, so the reader can fill in their own names to maybe create their own personal fantasy
- I'm all for communism, so if anyone wants to add on or even suggest changes to the original storyline, I have no qualms about this
- Oh, and I also hope the story doesn't suck too badly :D

Psychoclaw
05-14-2009, 11:01 PM
ROAR WALL OF TEXT WILL CONSUME YOU

Sorry about that too, by the way.

molten man
05-17-2009, 03:43 AM
excellent story and good writing!!

BLOEM51
05-17-2009, 03:47 AM
Very good storyline. excellent writing

Officelover
05-26-2009, 06:29 PM
:) Superb. A rare treat of good writing. Kudos. I expect more great work.

Coyote
05-26-2009, 06:35 PM
Great beginning. I would love to see this continued

AlwaysAbbi
05-28-2009, 02:18 AM
Wow this story is fantastic. Love to see how he is going to get out of that situation.

Psychoclaw
05-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Now that I'm out of school I should definitely have some time to work up a suitable ending. Glad to see that everyone is enjoying the story!

molten man
05-30-2009, 05:31 PM
waiting for your next post!!

Psychoclaw
05-30-2009, 06:25 PM
I cursed their names. Why the hell would they do something like this to me? My head was spinning with threats and questions and confusion and embarrassment. Embarrassment. I snapped back to reality. The waiter was getting closer to finding me at the table. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem except that I was still COMPLETELY NAKED at a fast food joint in the middle of a city at night, at least a mile away from safety and, oh yes, covered in my own cum. She stopped at another table, but not long enough for me to get away. She knew I was there, and I could tell she wanted the check. As a side note, I couldn’t even pay the check as I was, because my “friends” stole my wallet along with my clothes. We made eye contact, but she didn’t notice my body because I was somewhat slumped halfway under the table. I couldn’t get away now, all I could do was shut my eyes and hide myself as best I could, hoping to god she didn’t notice. As she approached the table, her standing position over me revealed the truth. Her glazed-over eyes popped open, but she generally didn’t seem all that surprised. I was caught, and I turned bright red. I gave up and sat up with my head down and my hands in my lap, attempting to cover my shame as best I could.

“Um………”

There was a pause.

“Ok you little pervert, any reason why you’re butt naked in the middle of my goddamn restaurant?”

Before I could muster up the courage to answer, she cut me off, hissing this time.

“Do you have any idea what my customers would say if they saw you like this? I swear to god, the nerve of little highschoolers like you.”
“Err… I’m sorry I just... My friends took everything and… I’m sorry—”
“Stop your sniveling, little perv. Your friends probably put you up to this… hmm….”

She looked me over. I started to cry a little, and the tears made my muscles gleam. In retrospect it was really hot. The way she didn’t blow up and call the cops was comforting. I tried to apologize more but she cut me off again.

“Let me guess. You don’t have your wallet either.”
“Are you mad? I swear please don’t call the cops and I—“
“Mad? This shit reminds me of my highschool years. Although once I hit college I got a real life and real hobbies, ones that wouldn’t embarrass the crap out of me… you probably know what I’m talking about, eh? Well anyway. I’ll let you go and give you some cash for a bus ride home if you do me a favor, little perv.”
“…a favor?”
“Yeah. Now shut up and meet me in the men’s bathroom, unless you want me to call the cops on your little naked ass.”

Before I could ask what she was talking about or if she had any extra clothes, she turned around and walked to the other side of the restaurant, giving me a wink as she went. I was abandoned again… taking care to make sure no one would see me, I slid out from the booth and looked around. Crouching down in the dust of the floor, I began to make my way after this mystery girl. I slid on the ground, easing my way past the bar, which was half-full of nighthawks either lost in the late night news, their drinks, or… ew, their girlfriend, in one case. I could have reached out and touched the couple who was too busy making out and feeling each other up to notice me. I ducked around the corner of the bar and came up to the well lit hallway which led to the bathroom. I dashed out of the darkness and slid up to the door. My penis was throbbing again, fully erect from my exhibitionist adventure…. The door cracked open, and a hand appeared. Oh no, someone else was going to see me! Ok. I would just bash through the door and dash into one of the empty stalls. The door opened wider, I got ready to run…

“Hey little perv, what took you so long?”
“Damnit, you almost gave me a heart attack. Let me in, I’m still naked if you haven’t noticed.”
“Yeah, yeah. Last stall on the right.”

She calmly followed me down to the stall, even though the bathroom was clearly filled with several other people in their own stalls. I was amazed how calm she was, a girl following a naked boy into the boy’s bathroom. She surprised me again when she shoved me into the stall and actually joined me. She looked me over. I started to blush again. Her eyes strayed from my face to my chest to my dick.

“Wow, you’re pretty fucking small.”

I blushed more, getting angrier at her every second.

“Ok, hurry up and help me, I really want to get out of here.”
“Calm down, just relax and you’ll be out and on your way home in no time.”

She untied her apron and threw it on top of the toilet tank. Then she started unbuttoning her jeans.

“What, you want to have sex with me? Is that it? You’re crazy.”
“Hey, stop whining. I’m not the one who is jizz stained in the middle of town. And it’s not like this isn’t one of your fantasies.”

She was right. This was hot. She was hot, her long red hair curled down over her breasts, hidden under her shirt. I wanted to touch them… squeeze them… lick them… anything to be with this girl for five minutes more. And she was dominating me… this was amazing. She pulled off her pants and let them drop to the floor, revealing a blue thong. She pulled the thong down her pale legs and sat down on the toilet seat. Her blue eyes pierced mine. As she sat she began to finger herself, moaning in ecstasy. All I could do was stare at this girl, who could effortlessly masturbate in front of another person…

“Damn. I forgot how good this was. Don’t just stand there; I brought you for a reason.”

I paused, taking in my surroundings, and joined her. Carefully I unbuttoned her blouse as I kissed her on the neck. In a fit of sexual energy she ripped the shirt off and let it fall to the ground. She stopped fingering herself long enough to slip off her bra, smiling. Damn she was courageous. She whispered in my ear.

“My name’s Karen, by the way…”

That was the second time I ejaculated that night. However, this time, it was a dream come true.

To be continued.

Psychoclaw
05-30-2009, 06:27 PM
So, the second installment is a little bit more psychological, romantic, and unrealistic than the first part, but I stand by my work. For you non-romantics out there, I promise that part III will be a little bit more along the lines of the first section. I hope you all enjoy this edition, and tune in later for the epic climax!

Officelover
05-30-2009, 06:39 PM
No, it was good. Very good.

molten man
06-04-2009, 02:49 AM
Exeleent man.. Keep it going!!

Psychoclaw
06-09-2009, 11:09 PM
The diner was fully closed now. The last customer finished eating, and the staff had cleaned up and gone home. Except us. We lay naked in one of the booths, cuddling well into the night. I didn’t want to ruin the moment by thinking about the why’s of the situation, but my curiosity was burning. It was Karen that broke the silence.

“Did I tell you that you remind me of me?”
“Umm… I don’t think so, what do you mean anyway? And why are you doing this for me?”

She paused.

“I want to make sure you appreciate the stuff that turns you on. The stuff that turns people like us on. We’re fucking rebels, and the sooner you come to terms with the fact that some parts of you will never be accepted, maybe the less you’ll worry about being accepted in the long run. The freedom is amazing, kid. I want you to feel what I feel.”

Staring into her eyes, Jesus she was insane but I could see that she really knew what she was talking about. She didn’t give me much of a chance to reflect on what I had just learned, though.

“Well what are you staring at, pervy? You still have to repay me for the meal and sex, not to mention the fact that I set your naked ass free from society’s grasp.”

She smiled, sat up, and walked over to the bar, stepping over her clothes as she went. I couldn’t help but stare as shuffled through the cabinets and poured herself a cup of coffee… her breasts and bare bottom gleamed in the light from the streetlamp outside. She twirled her hair around one finger, paused, and looked up at me.

“Do me a favor, gather up my stuff for me and I’ll get you home in one piece.”

I nodded, and brought her clothes and purse to her.

“Is your car out back? I can put the rest of your stuff in the trunk for you.”
“Aww, what a gentleman…”

She took her clothes from me and got dressed. She stared at me again.

“You should know I didn’t drive to work, however.”

I froze.

“Yeah, it’s part of both my repayment and your self discovery. Think of it as a win-win for both of us.”

She searched through her purse and pulled out a bus token, handing it to me.

“Here you go, sweetheart.”
“We’re taking the bus? You really are crazy!”
“Hey.”

Her eyes peered into my soul. I knew she wasn’t going to let anything happen to me. I would just have to trust her. Either that or come to terms with myself, once and for all. I nodded. She got up and propped open the door for me. The soft aura of the streetlight washed over me as I stepped into the night. In some small way, I was damn proud to take on the biggest challenge I’ve ever had to face, especially with Karen at my side. The door locked behind me and we walked to the bus stop together.

To be continued.

Psychoclaw
06-09-2009, 11:18 PM
I should probably explain myself. As this school year came to a close, I've delved deeper into the reality questioning nature of the philosophies of the 20th and 21st centuries. Between my philosophy classes and my time spent on getDare, I've become more and more intrigued by the idea of morality and the kinds of things that are percieved as moral or immoral. For example, one such idea is nudity, and the way that it is percieved by society. In many western cultures, nudity is associated with sin and evil. However, the Greeks for example revered the human form in its most purest state. Additionally, biology obviously doesn't have a problem with nudity, or we would have evolved with clothes. Long story short, we've imposed this association and many others upon ourselves, and my streaking is no longer just about my hormones. I take pride in the fact that I'm fighting against society's dictations of how we must act. Fight the power, and peace out. :P

molten man
06-13-2009, 07:21 AM
Great writing man!!

AtariMan
06-17-2009, 06:55 PM
This writing is magnificent!! Keep going!

JMChad
07-15-2009, 04:26 AM
This story is extremely good so far ... please continue ... :D