PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust the Slut

QueenSlut
01-03-2016, 08:31 PM
I had this thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219297) previously, but wanted to re-create it with more to it and less chance of escaping.

I will be stuck in this thread for the next 6 months. However, each month I fail to hit goal weight is another month I am stuck here.

Things I can use:

Gym membership (every Wednesday)
Wii Fit (mostly for scale)
30 Days app
Sworkit app
5k runner app
Waterlogged app
Biggest Loser Wii
LoseIt (food & exercise tracker app)
MapMyRide
MapMyWalk

For humiliation purposes, I will upload photos onto KT recording my progress. There will also be one compromising photo that I'll have someone choose when that time comes. Photos will be uploaded on the 30th/31st of each month.

Now, what you can do...

Exercises. You can give me a specific exercise to do with a certain amount of reps (no more than 25 reps per exercise).

Nudity. You can make me get naked for exercises. I live with 2 other people in the house though, so keep that in mind.

Toys. I do not have any toys myself just yet, mostly household items. My roommate does have a dildo that I can use if necessary.

Post! Each post in this thread will give me 5 squats (no spamming). I'll keep track of them in my signature.

*I can decline any exercise or task given. If reasonable I will ask for punishment for doing so.

Updates
I've come across a few things that need to be changed since starting this, so here's a few things to remember when giving me tasks.

Please do not give me exercises that add onto my 30 day challenges. Chances are I'll post when they change, so just keep any eye out for that.
No giving me squats since each post already contributes.
I'm okay with a few heavy cardio exercises, but don't make it excessive until I get the clear that I am able to do it.

The Slutty Princess
01-03-2016, 08:56 PM
I'll get ya started!
Here's an easy one....
Upon waking up, strip naked (if not already). You will do the plank challenge, starting off with 25 seconds. Each day, you will add 5 seconds. For Example, the first day will be a 25 second plank, second day 30 seconds, and third day 35 seconds. You will do this for 19 days. By the 19th day, you will be pushing two minutes.
If you fail at any time, take the time missed and multiple it by 5. This will be the amount of spanks your genitals, nipples, and ass will receive. For example, if you can only do a 38 second plank and your goal was 45 seconds, this would result in 35 spanks to each of the areas I listed.
Have fun!

QueenSlut
01-03-2016, 09:02 PM
I'll get ya started!
Here's an easy one....
Upon waking up, strip naked (if not already). You will do the plank challenge, starting off with 25 seconds. Each day, you will add 5 seconds. For Example, the first day will be a 25 second plank, second day 30 seconds, and third day 35 seconds. You will do this for 19 days. By the 19th day, you will be pushing two minutes.
If you fail at any time, take the time missed and multiple it by 5. This will be the amount of spanks your genitals, nipples, and ass will receive. For example, if you can only do a 38 second plank and your goal was 45 seconds, this would result in 35 spanks to each of the areas I listed.
Have fun!

I was actually planning on starting the planking challenge, this just adds and interesting spin on it. Thank you! :)

batfinch
01-03-2016, 11:31 PM
To help with your squating its no sitting on a tolet seat for 90 days

saxel
01-04-2016, 12:28 AM
I was actually planning on starting the planking challenge, this just adds and interesting spin on it. Thank you! :)

You could make the plank challenge even more difficult by not only holding the plank position but also switch between plank and push up position. 1 switch every 2 seconds.

Another great exercise are burpees (including one push up and one basic jump). Do 20 of them within one minute. For every second more you need spank your inner thighs one time with your bare hand while standing in squat position (90° angle between upper and lower legs, you can lean against a wall with you back).

QueenSlut
01-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Okay, so a small report.

I have completed 364 jumping jacks so far. I didn't get the chance to do all of them so I'll have to do about 3,224 for the next few days to get caught up.

I decided to start the planking challenge on the first of February so that it will be easier to start with day 1 = 1st of the month.

I have so far completed 49 sit-ups (not including the 23 I have yet to do today) for my Sit-Up 30 day challenge.

I have to complete the 15 squats yet as well.

Update:

I went to the gym tonight, did the ab crunch machine, treadmill, and stationary bike. Still have to complete some more jumping jacks before the night is over. Hoping to get caught up by the end of the week.

QueenSlut
01-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Someone also suggested that I wait to weigh myself until the 1st. Every pound that I am away from 195 lbs will be equal to one punishment. So if I weigh 200, that's 5 punishments.

Also on the 1st I will start doing measurements. Bust, waist, hips, and thighs.

Xen
01-11-2016, 06:01 AM
Something my PT had me do.

For your next trip to the gym:Be sure to keep an eye on your heart rate
Would like to know warmed-up, high, and recovery time

Do a 5 minute warm-up on treadmill
Set treadmill to highest incline
No power assist (Power OFF)
Do 3 sets: beginning, middle, and end of your workout.

Run as fast as can for 30 seconds
Rest for 30 seconds
Repeat 2 more times

MissPublic
01-11-2016, 07:26 AM
Can you send us the link to your kinktalk album?

Here one rule:
You MUSTNīT wear anything everytime you are training at home (if you train at home with a friend then you may wear clothes) ;)

Do at least 10 jumping jacks every day, but you have to be naked and in front of you unlocked front door.

Xen
01-17-2016, 10:18 PM
Is this still an active thread?

QueenSlut
01-17-2016, 10:32 PM
Yes it is. It's to be left open for 6 months.

Postevak
01-18-2016, 04:55 AM
Edge and then do 25 glute bridges.

David b
01-18-2016, 05:12 AM
25 star jumps topless but make sure you are on your own

QueenSlut
02-02-2016, 11:46 AM
Yesterday I weighed in at 214.7 lbs. (That's 19 punishments, if anyones counting.)

Goal weight starts now, so if I am not 206 by the end of February, that's +1 month to my total.

Measurements:
Bust: 43 in
Waist: 38 in
Hips: 49 in

3 of my basic photos have been uploaded to kinktalk.

I have been doing LOTS of pilates/yoga! 174 minutes of 12,000.

To do:
20 burpees in one minute.
25 bridges.

Xen
02-02-2016, 03:13 PM
Something my PT had me do.

For your next trip to the gym:Be sure to keep an eye on your heart rate
Would like to know warmed-up, high, and recovery time

Do a 5 minute warm-up on treadmill
Set treadmill to highest incline
No power assist (Power OFF)
Do 3 sets: beginning, middle, and end of your workout.

Run as fast as can for 30 seconds
Rest for 30 seconds
Repeat 2 more times

How did you do with this exercise challenge?

Chephren
02-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Just an easy cardio-training. Have fun and do it naked. Should be fun to watch:p
http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/10-Minute-Beginner-Cardio-Workout-31474002

QueenSlut
02-06-2016, 02:43 PM
I decided to do measurements every Friday and weigh-ins every 1st of the month (pictures uploaded with it).

So yesterday my bust and hips stayed the same, but I did lose 2 inches in my waist. :)

QueenSlut
02-06-2016, 02:44 PM
How did you do with this exercise challenge?

I've not been to the gym yet for cardio. I don't know if I'd be able to run just yet either.