PDA

View Full Version : Shower time!!

Hello202
01-03-2016, 05:48 PM
Hi I'm Ally and I'm in love with freezing showers. The past 10 showers I took was warm at first then cold and then freezing. During the cold period I would add toothpaste (tons of it) in and around my pussy all over my clit and in and around my ass. Then massage it around and after that I would get a freezing stream over my tits to get them nice and hard then over my clit (usually kneeling with legs spread)and on my pussy and ass just to clean it up..

What I'm asking for is a shower routine to spice my showers up even more!!

Also if you have any modifications or opinions.

And finally more shower dares, tasks and rules within my limits and can I strictly say that I want nothing to do with shit but pee is okay as long as I don't consume it.

MasterO2
01-03-2016, 06:08 PM
While running the freezing cold water over you clit and nipples give them each 30 whacks with the backside of a table spoon.

MrWhiteHat
01-03-2016, 06:11 PM
for each reply you get on this thread edge once after doing their part

Sasahara
01-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Each day, get into the shower wearing yesterday's panties. Pull them into a wedgie (alternating frontal and regular each day) and pee through them in the shower before you start the water. You may take them off after the shower is freezing cold.

Hello202
01-03-2016, 08:53 PM
While running the freezing cold water over you clit and nipples give them each 30 whacks with the backside of a table spoon.
Okay but it's gonna be weird bringing a spoon to the shower...

for each reply you get on this thread edge once after doing their part

Did the edges (3)
Each day, get into the shower wearing yesterday's panties. Pull them into a wedgie (alternating frontal and regular each day) and pee through them in the shower before you start the water. You may take them off after the shower is freezing cold.

Okay but I want to take them off when I want so that I can clean my naughty pussy

Lyb
01-03-2016, 10:02 PM
- cum at least once using the shower head but not right after the edges
- put clamps on your nipples and tie them to your wrists.
- have ice in your ass and pussy
- dry your pussy and breast with a hair dryer

Sasahara
01-04-2016, 04:29 AM
I figure by keeping them on til the water gets freezing cold, then you're forced to wash your naughty pussy with the freezing cold water. But if you want to take them off whenever, that's ok. :)