PDA

View Full Version : 20/M/Slave seeks F/Master (have webcam)

RandomGuy19
05-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Hey all.

About me:

I am a 20 m student. I have some limited experience as a slave but I definately consider myself to be a beginner. I am submissive and eager to make my master happy. I have short brown hair and a light, fit build. I have an MSN, Yahoo, Aim as well as a webcam and digi cam for tasks/assignments.

What I am looking for:

I'm looking for a female master to control and train me, particularly in the area of eating my own cum. I've always fantasized about eating it but never worked up the nerve. I'm looking for someone to help train me so that over time I can eventually accomplish this goal. I am not looking for someone to say "Do it right now because I say so!" I'm also looking for someone to set some rules for me to follow in my daily life. I do enjoy tasks and assignments but I do not need them on a super-frequent basis. Really I'm looking for someone to challenge me, push me, and make me try new things.

Orgasm Denial
Forced/Guided Masturbation
Forced Chastity
CBT
Self bondage
Public with risk of being caught
Rules
Tasks/assignments/challenges

Dislikes:
Extreme pain

Limits:
Blood, Scat, permanent, family, crossdressing

Like I said I have MSN, Yahoo, and AIM as well as a webcam and digicam. If you're interested, post your Yahoo, MSN, or Aim here or PM me for mine. Also feel free to PM me if you want to know more, or for any other reason.

Thanks all