PDA

View Full Version : Edge And Deny This Kitty Boy!

DiaperedKittyBoy
01-02-2016, 11:59 AM
I have a buttplug coming in the mail and I decided I wouldn't cum until I get it. It should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday. With that in mind, this is your perfect opportunity to torture me!

For every post, I will edge once. Feel free to give edging and denial dares. Make me as horny as possible! I don't mind a little pain, either ;3

dlJohn
01-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Edge with 10 clothespins on your balls

idubbeldareyou
01-02-2016, 12:24 PM
Since you have ball torture in "loves". Do the edge for this post with your balls tied and give a good smack to those balls right after your edge. Carefull though that the smack doesn't make you cum..... a ruined orgasm is not so much fun. ;)

theswitchyside
01-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Add an edge from my post

DiaperedKittyBoy
01-02-2016, 01:29 PM
Edge with 10 clothespins on your balls

Since you have ball torture in "loves". Do the edge for this post with your balls tied and give a good smack to those balls right after your edge. Carefull though that the smack doesn't make you cum..... a ruined orgasm is not so much fun. ;)

Add an edge from my post

Thank you for the dares! I'll complete them now :3

Black Panther
01-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Posted in the wrong section.

lola.fox
01-03-2016, 08:19 AM
I moved this for you (: You posted in the Dares section - which is for posting dares for others to do. When you want other people to give you dares/tasks you post in the Request TORD section. Please keep this in mind the next time you make a post!

DiaperedKittyBoy
01-03-2016, 11:15 AM
Posted in the wrong section.

I moved this for you (: You posted in the Dares section - which is for posting dares for others to do. When you want other people to give you dares/tasks you post in the Request TORD section. Please keep this in mind the next time you make a post!

Oh, shit. Sorry. That's the second time I've done that. I swear I was in the Request TORD section, but I must have had that open in a different tab. Thank you for moving it to the right place, lola.fox.

EDIT:
Also, that's 2 more edges done! Feeling very horny now :3 Please make this harder on me!

Lucybaby
01-03-2016, 12:00 PM
Edge three times but only by humping a pillow.

DiaperedKittyBoy
01-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Edge three times but only by humping a pillow.

Done! Felt great and made me super horny ;3

My buttplug looks like it might be here tomorrow, so get as many dares in now as you can! :3

Abhean
01-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Use your vibrator to stay close to the edge for at least an hour (set an alarm clock for when the hour ends). If you feel like cumming, you can stop for a short break, but only long enough to calm down so much that you can directly continue afterwards. Try to constantly be the closest you can get to the edge without cumming.

DiaperedKittyBoy
01-03-2016, 02:12 PM
Use your vibrator to stay close to the edge for at least an hour (set an alarm clock for when the hour ends). If you feel like cumming, you can stop for a short break, but only long enough to calm down so much that you can directly continue afterwards. Try to constantly be the closest you can get to the edge without cumming.

Damn, I should remove the 360 controller from my toys list. I can't actually do this one right now. I've upgraded to Windows 10, so I'd have to recompile my vibrator program and I'm lazy. Sorry man. I don't think it would work very well anyway. It's hard to even get to the edge with that thing.

Abhean
01-03-2016, 02:14 PM
In that case... how about listening to this hypno file: http://hypno.nimja.com/listen/123

(Tell me if it worked!)

MALEficent
01-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Do 20 edges for this post ^^

Also, 40 hits to your balls

Then 10 final edges

shadowking00
01-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Edge five times while humping a pillow without touching yourself with your hands.
if you want to keep them busy, give your ass a spanking with your Paddle as you hump the pillow

DiaperedKittyBoy
01-03-2016, 02:25 PM
In that case... how about listening to this hypno file: http://hypno.nimja.com/listen/123

(Tell me if it worked!)

I'll listen to it before bed if I remember :3 Thanks!

Then 10 final edges

Oh jeez. This is gonna be hard xD I'll get right on it and let you know how it went. Thank you for the dare :3

DiaperedKittyBoy
01-03-2016, 02:59 PM

Then 10 final edges

Holy shit, that was torturous! I've never been able to edge so many times before. I did cum just a little bit on the 17th edge, but it wasn't an orgasm. A small amount of cum spilled out, but it didn't provide any release at all. If you'd like to punish me for that, you can, though. The edges got really hard to do and I thought it would never end. Thank you so much for the dare! :3

Edge five times while humping a pillow without touching yourself with your hands.
if you want to keep them busy, give your ass a spanking with your Paddle as you hump the pillow

I can't do this right at the moment because I'll almost definitely cum. Give me a little bit and I'll get to it, though :3 Thanks for the dare!

MALEficent
01-03-2016, 03:12 PM
Toothpaste on your balls the next time you have to edge will be your punishment

shadowking00
01-03-2016, 04:04 PM
I can't do this right at the moment because I'll almost definitely cum. Give me a little bit and I'll get to it, though :3 Thanks for the dare!
you can wait to do this task then but for every half hour you wait, put an icecube in you hole as punishment for the delay
enjoy :D

DiaperedKittyBoy
01-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Toothpaste on your balls the next time you have to edge will be your punishment

Thank you! The toothpaste burned nicely ;3

you can wait to do this task then but for every half hour you wait, put an icecube in you hole as punishment for the delay
enjoy :D

Too late x3 I just did it. It was pretty hard to do, though. I wasn't able to do the spanking part, though, because there's people home.

These edges are really starting to get hard to do. If I think I'll cum, I might have to stop taking dares. I'll keep going for now, though, so keep the dares coming! :3

shadowking00
01-03-2016, 04:11 PM
Too late x3 I just did it. It was pretty hard to do, though. I wasn't able to do the spanking part, though, because there's people home.
i never said you had to do it during your task
and you can repeat this later when you can do the spanking with it XD