PDA

View Full Version : My rules for 2016

maoboy
01-02-2016, 03:09 AM
Not a lot, pretty easy, but can become harder and harder :

- I will not cum or masturbate at all on myself, only with gf.
- Every time I have sex with her I will make her cum, but it doesn't mean I will get to cum myself each time (her decision)
- She can edge me whenever she wants.
- I will take a cold shower each day of the year, coldest setting, and stay under for longer and longer. By the end of January at least 3 minutes, Feb 4 minutes, March 5 minutes, and so on until august for 10 minutes
- I will not wear underwear at least one day each week
- I will shave each day
- I will brush my teeth at least twice a day
- I will practice sport of some kind at least 1 hour each day, (with two days off a week)
- Each time I think about masturbating I will focus on something else by taking another cold shower or doing 25 pushups
- I will limit the number of baths I take during the year. To motivate me every 5th bath will be in the coldest water for 3 minutes minimum.
- Even if I decide to take less than 5 baths in the year, I will take at least two really cold
- I will sleep at least 7 hours a night (even if it means missing some party or movie...)
- If I fail any, I will wear a chastity cage for 24 hours. Second time I fail any, will be 48 hours and so on... That will keep me motivated for the cold showers at least, I don't want to be locked for years just because I wasn't man enough !

Tell me what you think !