PDA

View Full Version : Punish this slut for cumming

Slavegirl96
01-01-2016, 09:57 PM
I need a punishment for cumming 5 minutes before the time my master said I could. I already have to keep toothpaste on my clit and in my cunt from 8:00 tomorrow until 8:00 on Sunday. Since he will be away until then he will pick the rest of the punishment from here.

Kindness
01-02-2016, 11:31 AM
The next time your master gives you permission to cum, you must beg him to to revoke it.

MeisterRebus
01-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Get naked, kneel 30 minutes on rice but during that time, you could spread you legs and flick your pussy lips 40 times with a rubber band, 10 times your clit and then take a wooden spoon and spank your ass (50 strokes each side) and finally put that rubber band on your nipples, so they get hard by the time you finished kneeling.

Then, while you are in that favourite position, insert a butt plug into your ass.

And while spending the rest of the time kneeling, you may think about your mistakes and repeat until the end of your chore - I should not cum before my Master allowed me to do so.

ewitch
01-02-2016, 01:09 PM
As always with me how you misbehaved is how you are punished.

So 5 min is 300 seconds. You pleasured your clit too much. You mush therefore do 300 rubber band snaps to your clit. After that I forgive everything (you are going to be in tears for most of it)

Lyb
01-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Next time your Master comes welcome him by being naked sitting on your wand on the highest setting blindfolded gagged and tied so that only him can free you. Be in position at least an hour before he comes.