PDA

View Full Version : GTA Tasks

Frazi3r
01-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Later on tonight I'm going to be playing GTA with my friends. We are planning to do all of the heists. We will be playing online so I will be alone, but talking to them on a mic.

Give me tasks to do while I play. Maybe something to do everytime I die, or everytime we fail a heist.

Looking forward to what you guys come up with!

Mr. S
01-01-2016, 03:23 PM
Do you have any toy or similar we can add to the tasks?

Frazi3r
01-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Do you have any toy or similar we can add to the tasks?

I have:

3 different size metal buttplugs
1 silicone buttplug
1 7in vibrator
1 bullet vibe

Tons of panties
A few bras
Tights
High heels

Mr. S
01-01-2016, 03:34 PM
You should be dressed as a good gamer girl(do it the best you can) with boobs. And you should have your vibrator in your ass the whole time. And every time you die you should push a ice cube up your ass and slap your dick 5 times

Mr. S
01-01-2016, 03:50 PM
And of course a report when done

Frazi3r
01-01-2016, 03:55 PM
You should be dressed as a good gamer girl(do it the best you can) with boobs. And you should have your vibrator in your ass the whole time. And every time you die you should push a ice cube up your ass and slap your dick 5 times
I will be sure to dress as a gamer girl as best as I can.

I don't think I will be able to keep my vibrator in the entire time. It is by far my biggest toy and I wouldn't be able to sit down on it. I also don't have any ice to use. I live in a college dorm and we don't have an ice maker.

I will be sure to slap my cock everytime I die.

Can you revise your dare for me a little? Maybe using a buttplug instead of the vibrator?

Mr. S
01-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Can you have your bullet vibe instead of the vibrator? And I would like picture in addition with the report. And instead of ice in anus add 1 edge before your next orgasm

Frazi3r
01-01-2016, 04:18 PM
Can you have your bullet vibe instead of the vibrator? And I would like picture in addition with the report. And instead of ice in anus add 1 edge before your next orgasm

Yes I can put my bullet vibe in a condom and put it up my ass. Should it be on vibrating the whole time?

I will be sure to pm you a picture with my report.

I will keep track of my deaths so I can do the edges.

Thank you for this task!

Mr. S
01-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Yes it should be on all the time, make sure you feel it good. In addition for every heist you fail you should add a week to orgasm denial. Good luck

Frazi3r
01-01-2016, 07:39 PM
I'm about to start playing. Does anyone else have any tasks/rules I should follow?

Frazi3r
01-01-2016, 07:52 PM
Yes it should be on all the time, make sure you feel it good. In addition for every heist you fail you should add a week to orgasm denial. Good luck

Alright so I just pulled out my bullet vibe only to find out that it is not working! I think the batteries are dead and I don't have any replacements! (I just ordered some on Amazon)

Is there anything else I can do instead of the bullet? Very sorry about this.

Mr. S
01-02-2016, 05:21 AM
If you are still playing try to do what you can with the vibrator