PDA

View Full Version : 21/F Christmas break insertion dares!

Kate Ryans
01-01-2016, 01:19 AM
I know this is a bit extreme but its what turns me on and gives me the most pleasure even if its painful at time haha, so deal with it. It's Christmas break for me so get creative and have fun(;

i am looking to make my backdoor as big as I possibly can, unfortunatly i dont have any non-improvised toys to help in this area, but im sure you guys will be creative and find things for me to use

I would like extreme anal tasks and dares that will completly destroy my butt, and make it non closing posibly so big that even when i try to shut it i cant for a while. ( and don't bother asking about shiting myself etc if i hadnt thought about that I obviously wouldn't be looking for these dares lol)

on the pussy front haha I dont really as much pleasure in stretching my pussy, and preffer things of carrot size in there geuss i need to keep one tight anyway haha.

look forward to being turned into a cavernous gapping hole by you guys so go hard and start sending tasks

Bdsmmsdb
01-01-2016, 01:23 AM
Have you ever tried fisting? That should stretch you out

highheelsissy
01-01-2016, 01:24 AM
You can start by fisting the work you way into a pop can then to a bottle or pop

extremeslaveboy
01-01-2016, 01:27 AM
you should start with a think long cucumber and after that an eggplant

Kate Ryans
01-01-2016, 01:32 AM
Well I've gotten a little bit behind haha

I'm in essence back near square one after leaving for school and sharing a room with a roommate who was there at the same time all the time when I wasn't busy. So fisting is a pipe dream for a while until I get back into things.

Lyb
01-01-2016, 02:40 AM
Take plastic balloons put one into another (to make them more resistant) put them in your ass and fill them with water and tada you have an improvised inflating butt plug.

Moonovermarin
01-29-2016, 04:10 PM
just ask your room mate to fist you? its a good idea to get someone else to fist you so you don't have the instinct to pull back when you're about to go past the knuckles. its like how you can't really choke yourself.