PDA

View Full Version : Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Subi
01-01-2016, 12:23 AM
Hey guys, so I saw this thread for a Public Toilet RP dare in the wrong section the other day, and the person that created the thread hasn't been active since 2012. I thought that I'd make a similar RP dare to this.

Every person participating can post dares for any group
This means everyone participating can and should post dares for any of the groups. I'd like this to be an active RP thread, and not like those ones that just have slaves join and no one give them tasks.

The humans can PM direct toilet instructions to a toilet
Unlike toilets, the janitor, a visitor, or an owner can PM direct instructions to any toilet. The humans can also post replies to the thread, as stated above. Make sure to stay active if you are a human and PM a toilet every once in awhile.

How to join Public Toilet RP
Simply reply to this thread stating which group you'd like to join as, then put whatever group you are into your signature. This is so more members can see exposure for the RP and hopefully join. It also lets other participants know what you are to give certain dares to you.

How to post task replies to the thread
All you need to do, no matter what group you joined as, state what group your task is for, then write a description of what your task is and how it should be performed. Additionally if you'd like, you can set a time limit and ask your toilet to report back to you

Public Toilet Groups & Descriptions - Participants should give task replies to the thread and perform the dares given to them

Full Toilet You are a full toilet. People will be able to shit and piss on your face and in your mouth. They can spit in your mouth and even throw garbage at you. Sometimes, you will get someone that will jerk off and cum on you. Some people will decide to flush all of their waste down, or some people will leave it there to sit for awhile. Some people will just sit on your face, or even stand on you. You can be used by both men and women.

Regular Toilet You are just a regular toilet in a stall. You are mostly used for pissing, but sometimes people will shit on you. You are meant to be flushed, so you will be swallowing everything. You will also be used for spit, people may spit into your mouth as much as they want. You can be used by both men and women.

Urinal You are only used for piss, and you are meant to swallow all of it and as much of it. You will be pissed on daily, and you will be drinking all of the piss. You will also be used for spitting, people will spit into your mouth whenever you like. Lucky for you, you cannot be used for shit. You can only be used by men.

Cleaning Staff You are the cleaning staff. You will be used for cleaning up all of the piss and sometimes shit with your tongue. You will not be used for shit or piss, but only for cleaning it. Sometimes if you aren't up for it, you will have to clean up the piss and shit with a tooth brush.

Regular Visitor You are someone that occasionally comes by and takes a shit or a piss. You are neither a toilet or a staff member, but just someone that replies daily.

Owner You are the owner of the public bathroom. You can take personal toilets, use them as much as you want whenever you want. You can order around the toilets and the staff members as much as you'd like. You are their owner.

Thats all! Make sure to have fun and REMEMBER if you do not feel safe doing a task you are given, DO NOT DO IT!

FatAna
01-01-2016, 03:42 AM
I'll join as a Full Toilet.

theswitchyside
01-01-2016, 03:48 AM
I think I will join as a Regular Visitor

I think I've been holding the bladder for quite a while. I think you should too. So go have a glass of water every half hour. When you feel an undesirable uncontrollable need to pee, wait 5 minutes before peeing in a bowl. Soak your clothes in it and wear them for the rest of the day.

(this is my first time on a rp thread so hope that's how it's supposed to be done. If not, pm me and I'll edit it. Thanks!)

Vuvuzela
01-01-2016, 04:05 AM
I'd like to join as cleaning personal

Messypup
01-01-2016, 04:30 AM
It will join as a full toilet.

Subi
01-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Love that we have some players! I don't think I stated this, but I am in as a full toilet.

As for my first dare for this post, it is for the other full toilets.

After you completed theswitchysides dare above, drink 3 more glasses of water in a 30 minute time span. Once you really need to go, get in your shower or bathtub and spray all over yourself aiming at your face. Your mouth doesn't need to be open, and you may wash immediately after. This is only my first dare so i made it easy.

Victoria85
01-01-2016, 12:24 PM
There are also Urinals for women these days. Sooo, would that be possible for them as well to use? (Pretty please :) )

Else I will be a regular toilet.

steve101
01-01-2016, 02:16 PM
I will join as a urinal

Subi
01-01-2016, 02:34 PM
There are also Urinals for women these days. Sooo, would that be possible for them as well to use? (Pretty please :) )

Else I will be a regular toilet.

There are, yes. I will change the rule, women will be allowed to use urinals.

PlagueBringer
01-01-2016, 02:51 PM
I will join as a Regular Visitor.

Hmm... I just got out of a long meeting and I have to take a shit. Every Full Toilet will feel my wrath. For your dare, you are to poop and then squish it around in the bowl until there is nothing solid left.

LunaLux
01-01-2016, 10:00 PM
ill join in as a Urinal! :D

Two kinds
01-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Please destroy this full toilet

theswitchyside
01-02-2016, 05:28 AM
Dirty public toilets are a menace to the senses. To get a feel of it, all toilets must drink one glass of water every 20 minutes and whenever they want to pee, pee in a bowl. Whenever you wish to poop, poop in another bowl. Both bowls must remain in the bathroom until your senses disgust you. Then, give yourself a 15 minute corner time in the bathroom before cleaning everything.

For health issues, don't keep it for long. Don't exceed 24 hours. I think ~5 hours is good enough

Sora
01-02-2016, 05:49 AM
I'll Join as a Full Toilet Please~

humiliatedboyslave
01-02-2016, 05:52 AM
I'll join. I may regret this, but I'll be a full toilet.

ToiletLover
01-02-2016, 08:39 AM
I'm in as a full toilet

MALEficent
01-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Joining as a Regular Visitor

I need to take a piss, so urinals and full toilets this is for you.

Take a cup of tea, preferably green, and, drink at least one extra litre of water, now you have to wait.

Pee in a glass and let it rest in the bowl for 5 minutes before flushing

boundforyou
01-02-2016, 01:53 PM
Ill definitely join as a Urinal

humiliatedboyslave
01-03-2016, 04:29 AM
Joining as a Regular Visitor

I need to take a piss, so urinals and full toilets this is for you.

Take a cup of tea, preferably green, and, drink at least one extra litre of water, now you have to wait.

Pee in a glass and let it rest in the bowl for 5 minutes before flushing

I didn't have tea, so substituted a coffee. Filled a glass and then filled the bowl (my mouth). Left in the bowl for 5 minutes before swallowing down. Then drank the rest off the glass.

Full Toilet here

llll4343
01-03-2016, 05:38 AM
I join this as a full toilet.

ryan1010
01-03-2016, 11:11 AM
I'm a full toilet.

Tedwards
01-03-2016, 11:21 AM
I am joining as a regular toilet

Dirty_diaperedDumbo
01-03-2016, 11:43 AM
I'm joining as a full toilette

slavekrish
01-03-2016, 11:45 AM
I am in as a full toilet
My kik is krishnapriya337

elayne
01-03-2016, 11:40 PM
I am joining as a Regular Toilet

shippoffxi
01-04-2016, 01:02 AM
I'm joining as a urinal.

ttcart
01-04-2016, 08:50 PM
I'll join in as a urinal, please.

trent32
01-05-2016, 12:42 PM
I would like to join as a member of the cleaning staff

elayne
01-05-2016, 01:10 PM
Being the regular toilet that I am I sometimes clog up. Especially after someone has a 100 wiper. CLEANING STAFF should unclog me. (All cleaning staff should throw a large wad of toilet paper into their toilet, and then piss and/or shit on it (depending on limits) after they should remove the toilet paper form the toilet using only their mouth)

Hoedini
01-05-2016, 01:24 PM
I'll join as a full toilet. Lets flush.

Buttboy22
01-05-2016, 01:44 PM
I'll join as a urinal! ;)

CraZyBoi
01-05-2016, 02:06 PM
I would love to be a regular toilet!

elayne
01-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Unfortunately the guy who clogged me was not finished, so he went about his remaining business in a URINAL he was a nasty fella who first hacked a big lugie, but he missed and hit the handle. After he got piss all over and forgot to flush.

(Urinals should spit into a cup until they need to piss, pour the cup of spit over their heads, then refill the cup with piss. They will take large drinks of piss, holding in mouth for 3 minutes before each swallow)

PS, someone should give us regular toilets and full toilets some fun

ttcart
01-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Unfortunately the guy who clogged me was not finished, so he went about his remaining business in a URINAL he was a nasty fella who first hacked a big lugie, but he missed and hit the handle. After he got piss all over and forgot to flush.

(Urinals should spit into a cup until they need to piss, pour the cup of spit over their heads, then refill the cup with piss. They will take large drinks of piss, holding in mouth for 3 minutes before each swallow)

PS, someone should give us regular toilets and full toilets some fun

Was able to flush it all down, took 5 large drinks to get it all, thanks for the visitor.

This one is for regular and full toilets:
A woman was in a little bit of a hurry, and she ran into a stall and started to relieve herself. She was well hydrated so she peed a lot, but the pee was also clear and clean. She flushed the toilet and was about to get up, when she felt something else coming. She tried to get it out for a while, and managed to get a small turd out. She quickly wiped herself clean and flushed it down.

(Regular and full toilets should make sure they're well hydrated, and piss in a cup and drink it down at whatever pace they want. Then they should poop in a toilet(or wherever else they want) and either: Put a tiny bit in your mouth with a little bit of toilet paper (swallow it if you can), or get a little bit on their face and wipe it off after 30 seconds - a minute.)

Is this a fine dare for all you toilets?

CharlotteXOX
01-05-2016, 06:25 PM
I'll join as a full toilet :)

sslave
01-06-2016, 01:13 AM
Please humiliate this FULL TOILET to the extreme :-)

fakeasdays
01-06-2016, 01:20 AM
Regular vistor i will go as

Progochub
01-06-2016, 12:14 PM
I'll join as a Urinal

OriTheOwl
01-06-2016, 01:03 PM
I am joining as a full toilet

humiliatedboyslave
01-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Was able to flush it all down, took 5 large drinks to get it all, thanks for the visitor.

This one is for regular and full toilets:
A woman was in a little bit of a hurry, and she ran into a stall and started to relieve herself. She was well hydrated so she peed a lot, but the pee was also clear and clean. She flushed the toilet and was about to get up, when she felt something else coming. She tried to get it out for a while, and managed to get a small turd out. She quickly wiped herself clean and flushed it down.

(Regular and full toilets should make sure they're well hydrated, and piss in a cup and drink it down at whatever pace they want. Then they should poop in a toilet(or wherever else they want) and either: Put a tiny bit in your mouth with a little bit of toilet paper (swallow it if you can), or get a little bit on their face and wipe it off after 30 seconds - a minute.)

Is this a fine dare for all you toilets?

I had another glass of water before i left work and already had to piss. I refrained from using my diaper. When I got home, I filled up a glass and half with piss. I chugged those down just like a urinal would. Then took a piece of shit and just took a bite out of it. I chewed it up good to avoid any clogs and swallowed. Then I used just two pieces of toilet paper to wipe my ass good. Then into the mouth to flush. Eating toilet paper, not so nice. Not that shit is either. All flushed down. I wish there was piss for after though.

Yes, nice dare.

ttcart
01-08-2016, 12:04 AM
Wish this thread was more active. I know this kind of stuff is weird for a lot of people haha.
Remember that everybody can post tasks, even toilets and stuff.

Anyway, I really need to go pee, and I've been holding it for a while. Now, since I'm a urinal, I'm not gonna use myself, giving tasks to myself makes no sense. I'll just use a regular toilet for my pee.
I'm all hot and horny from my denial that I have to go through, so it's pretty hard to pee right now. That being said, my aim isn't very good... I end up peeing all over the toilet, even though I was trying to aim right into it. I have a good chuckle about my achievement, and flush.

(Regular toilets, go somewhere that you don't mind getting piss everywhere, like a bathtub or bathroom. Simply flip your legs over your head, and piss towards your mouth with your mouth open, swallowing whatever you get in there. Once done pissing, sit there for 5 minutes and try to feel good about what you've done. Clean yourself off as you wish after your 5 minutes are up.

atomicnebulae158
01-09-2016, 04:38 AM
I'll join as a full toilet

LeonWolfe
01-09-2016, 09:00 AM
Yeah... I join as a full toilet

MALEficent
01-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Urinals! I drank about two litres of water, and need to use the bathroom. Me being the forgetful person I am, I didn't flush.

(Drink the specified amount of water and wait an hour. After that pee and swallow evrything, except the last mouthful. Wait a couple minutes before swallowing)

Ashely1233
01-10-2016, 09:22 AM
Joining as a regular visitor

Toilets and urinals, go pee in a bowl. If you dont have the urge to pee then too bad, it is your fault for not staying dehydrated so squat over a bowl until you pee. You must drink all of the piss, if it is too concentrated for you then add in some spit, enjoy!

Mr.J
01-10-2016, 10:15 AM
I'll join as a urinal. I may regret this.

ArkiriSlave
01-12-2016, 12:45 PM
I'll join as a urinal. We'll see how this goes

Mutt
01-12-2016, 01:28 PM
Im in as a regular toilet.

slavechick46
01-12-2016, 01:47 PM
I will be in as a Urinal

ttcart
01-13-2016, 09:18 PM
Urinals! I drank about two litres of water, and need to use the bathroom. Me being the forgetful person I am, I didn't flush.

(Drink the specified amount of water and wait an hour. After that pee and swallow evrything, except the last mouthful. Wait a couple minutes before swallowing)

Thank you, just flushed the last mouthful down. Nice and easy to swallow, thanks to the water you made me drink beforehand.

Godfather
01-13-2016, 10:45 PM
I'd like to join as a Full toilet
Good luck to everybody and myself =)

Mutt
01-15-2016, 05:37 PM
All full toilets: I just came back from a party and I drank quite some beer. All that gave me some serious belly issues and now I come into YOUR stall. Better open up like a good toilet.

Drink one liter of water and wait until you need to pee. Then take a shit on a plate and eat everything up with just your mouth. Afterwards lay in your tub, throw your legs behind your head and piss directly into your mouth. Afterall you need to be flushed! ;)

Hope that keeps this thread kinda alive, because I'd love to be humiliated and used as a toilet myself. :)

JaysonClaims
01-16-2016, 08:30 PM
I've been dared to come to the thread and join as a full toilet.

messy-emiy
01-16-2016, 08:39 PM
I am a full toilet. Use me as you should.

Mutt
01-17-2016, 04:02 AM
All full toilets: I had to take a big dump this morning. So shit in a bowl and eat everything. During that I got quite horny. So all male full toilets will cum directly into their mouth, with legs above their had. And the females will fuck themselfes with a dildo to orgasm and lick it clean. If u are not allowed to cum flush yourself with a cup of your piss instead.

humiliatedboyslave
01-17-2016, 05:38 AM
Urinals, It was a quite a party and eveyone was pissing, fill up 2 liter bottle and drink it all.

For the below task, I am a full toilet. Scat is not my favorite thing. But...
I waited until I needed to shit. Drank the water and waited a bit. I shit on the plate. Got down on all fours and ate like a dog. Except I was eating much slower than most dogs do. Once it was eaten, I looked at the plate. It looked like a disgusting toilet with stains, so I licked it clean. Then I went to the tub and did the second part and put my legs over my head to piss in my mouth. Swallowed as I filled my mouth and kept pissing until I was empty.

All full toilets: I just came back from a party and I drank quite some beer. All that gave me some serious belly issues and now I come into YOUR stall. Better open up like a good toilet.

Drink one liter of water and wait until you need to pee. Then take a shit on a plate and eat everything up with just your mouth. Afterwards lay in your tub, throw your legs behind your head and piss directly into your mouth. Afterall you need to be flushed! ;)

Hope that keeps this thread kinda alive, because I'd love to be humiliated and used as a toilet myself. :)

Godfather
01-17-2016, 07:21 PM
Someone came into your stall today and had trouble letting it all out. Instead, the person wiped their ass clean and flushed the toilet.

All full toilets wipe your ass with some toilet paper and eat all of the paper! Now give yourself a couple swirlies.
(Too uncreative to come up with a good story)

bitchboi4life
01-19-2016, 01:44 PM
I would like to join as a URINAL

humiliatedboyslave
01-19-2016, 02:52 PM
All full toilets: I had to take a big dump this morning. So shit in a bowl and eat everything. During that I got quite horny. So all male full toilets will cum directly into their mouth, with legs above their had. And the females will fuck themselfes with a dildo to orgasm and lick it clean. If u are not allowed to cum flush yourself with a cup of your piss instead.

I didn't think i was going to eat it all. I managed to to get it all down though. And since I am in a chastity device, I can't cum. But I used the dildo on my ass like the girls were supposed to and tried to get off with some anal stimulation, didn't work. Ended up drinking a glass of piss.

Urinals, I had too much piss for my glass, you get to help out and drink a glass of piss.

Juleslove12
01-19-2016, 09:32 PM
I'll join as a urinal.

NewToBeASub
01-20-2016, 12:50 AM
Ok since women can also use urinals (you didn't edit it yet thread master ;)), I will join as a URINAL!

humili8me
01-20-2016, 12:59 AM
I'll join as a full toilet.

humiliatedboyslave
01-20-2016, 04:19 AM
I did this one this morning. A few sheets of toilet paper. 3 swirlies. Then got in the shower to get ready for work.

Thanks.

Someone came into your stall today and had trouble letting it all out. Instead, the person wiped their ass clean and flushed the toilet.

All full toilets wipe your ass with some toilet paper and eat all of the paper! Now give yourself a couple swirlies.
(Too uncreative to come up with a good story)

Jazzar
01-20-2016, 04:23 AM
Dislikes: vommet,blood,family

Ugly
01-21-2016, 09:30 AM
I will join as a full toilet!

Mutt
01-23-2016, 07:02 AM
All urinals:

I really need to piss. Do your job!

Every urinal has to piss directly into its face with legs above the head. And try to drink as much as possible of it.

modares
01-24-2016, 12:43 PM
Alright then, I'll join as a Full Toilet!

slave67
01-24-2016, 12:47 PM
this sounds fun i gonna join as a full toilet

Phoenix713
01-24-2016, 11:45 PM
I'd like to join as a urinal, but if ladies would like to use me as well I'm fully on board. There are urinals in several countries for women, you know.

Toilet_Torture
01-25-2016, 05:47 AM
I will join in as a Full Toilet

This dare is a 3-parter. URINALS and JANITORS and REGULAR/FULL TOILETS

URINALS: A rather tall man walks into your restroom. He goes over to the urinal to take a piss. He is about halfway through his stream when his burrito from earlier starts to attack. So he.....

JANITORS: ....runs over to the toilet in the stall. He had to dash while he was in mid pee, so the floor gets soaked with his remaining piss. Looks like a janitor will have to clean that up...with their tongue!

R/F TOILETS: Finally, he makes it to the toilet and shit pours out of his ass. He flushes and leaves the restroom.

eliasperma
01-25-2016, 07:56 AM
I join as a Full Toilet

freebird68
01-25-2016, 11:24 AM
I'll join as a full toilet. Lets flush.

Urinal please , count me in

waystin
01-25-2016, 02:48 PM
I'll join as a urinal!

Jazzar
01-26-2016, 04:06 AM
Anyone need a full toilet?

Mutt
01-27-2016, 08:55 AM

URINALS: A rather tall man walks into your restroom. He goes over to the urinal to take a piss. He is about halfway through his stream when his burrito from earlier starts to attack. So he.....

JANITORS: ....runs over to the toilet in the stall. He had to dash while he was in mid pee, so the floor gets soaked with his remaining piss. Looks like a janitor will have to clean that up...with their tongue!

R/F TOILETS: Finally, he makes it to the toilet and shit pours out of his ass. He flushes and leaves the restroom.

I finally did this one. It was my first time to be used as a regular toilet on here and it was an extreme, humiliating, yet awesome experience. As the dare didnt held much detail on how to perform it, I did it as best as I understood it. I tossed my legs above my head and let a nice load of scat fall directly into my mouth. Like a good toilet I swallowed it all. For the described flushing I used my own piss in the same position. Thanks for using this toilet. :)

SpiritOfTheForest
01-27-2016, 10:47 AM
I will join as a urinal

Locked Puppy
01-27-2016, 11:26 AM
I'll join as a urinal

A group of people just entered. One is using the urinal after having had a beer. The other two need to take a dump in the Toilet. They all flush before washing their hands.

humiliatedboyslave
01-27-2016, 04:59 PM
Got to doing this one. As a full toilet, I took a shit on a plate and then ate it all and licked the plate clean as no one likes a bowl with streaks.

Jazzar
01-28-2016, 05:39 AM
Dose znh one need a full toilet

slavescat
01-28-2016, 07:48 AM

SubSascha
01-28-2016, 01:46 PM
I will join as Urinal

Poopingsissy
01-29-2016, 04:54 PM
Joining as a regular toilet

Jazzar
01-30-2016, 04:57 AM
Im a full toilet

Skeleton
01-30-2016, 10:24 AM
Ill be joining as urinal kik me

Locked Puppy
01-30-2016, 04:11 PM
URINALS: someone just came in with a very full beer bladder, drunken as he is, he splays it everywhere and doesn't flush

Lurid Crest
01-30-2016, 04:20 PM
I want to join as a Cleaning Staff and Regular Toilet please!

slut_peach
01-30-2016, 05:23 PM
I'll join as a full toilet!

charlotteeeshaw
01-30-2016, 06:21 PM
I'll join as a urinal.

BabySaya
02-01-2016, 08:16 AM
Please use this regular toilet.

Auron
02-01-2016, 09:25 AM
I will join as a Full Toilet

Kik: AuronES

slavescat
02-01-2016, 12:04 PM
Just bumping the thread

Sub_ford
02-20-2016, 12:05 PM

AnotherToiletSlave
02-20-2016, 04:19 PM
Full toilet here. Waiting for tasks! And fast! I am hungry and thirsty!

Lwhite1508
02-20-2016, 09:19 PM
Full toilet here and ready for tasks :3

ToiletFox
02-20-2016, 10:14 PM
Oh goodness, what a mess! This one is for the Cleaning Staff.

Looks like someone was being careless and shit all over the toilet seat and floor. Time to clean up!

(All cleaning staff must shit on the toilet seat and the floor, then move the shit into the toilet using only their mouth).

I'm joining as a Full Toilet!

Dirty_diaperedDumbo
02-21-2016, 12:19 AM
Ok. All toilets:

Ms Poindexter who teaches the eighth grade was late grading papers on Friday and used the toilet before she left. Ms Poindexter despised the janitor and purposefully left a mess for him to find on Monday. 60 hrs later....

So all toilets shit into a bowl, cup or your hand and put it all in your mouth for an entire hour: 1 minute per hour between Ms Poindexter's Friday dump and the janitor's Monday cleaning routine.

Full toilets must chew before either flushing or spitting out.
Regular toilets may chew and may flush but may also simply spit it out.

Staff: Happy messy Monday - shit in a toilet and after an hour go bobbing for it. Once you have moved it all to a bowl or bucket, wait for another hour then move it back into the toilet.

Skeleton
02-24-2016, 05:59 AM
Ill be a regular toilet
Kik me

humiliatedboyslave
02-24-2016, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the dare. This was tough to keep in my mouth for an hour before chewing and swallowing it all.

For full and regular toilets, if any staff report back on this that means they will be leaving a toilet full of shit when they are done. So each time a staff posts a report that they completed their task that means that left a toilet full again, so full and regular toilets need to do this dare again. It's good practice.

Ok. All toilets:

Ms Poindexter who teaches the eighth grade was late grading papers on Friday and used the toilet before she left. Ms Poindexter despised the janitor and purposefully left a mess for him to find on Monday. 60 hrs later....

So all toilets shit into a bowl, cup or your hand and put it all in your mouth for an entire hour: 1 minute per hour between Ms Poindexter's Friday dump and the janitor's Monday cleaning routine.

Full toilets must chew before either flushing or spitting out.
Regular toilets may chew and may flush but may also simply spit it out.

Staff: Happy messy Monday - shit in a toilet and after an hour go bobbing for it. Once you have moved it all to a bowl or bucket, wait for another hour then move it back into the toilet.

Dirty_diaperedDumbo
02-27-2016, 09:50 AM
Great observation: wasn't thinking of it like that... but you are right on. And you are welcome. You are brave. Good job.

Thanks for the dare. This was tough to keep in my mouth for an hour before chewing and swallowing it all.

For full and regular toilets, if any staff report back on this that means they will be leaving a toilet full of shit when they are done. So each time a staff posts a report that they completed their task that means that left a toilet full again, so full and regular toilets need to do this dare again. It's good practice.

humiliatedboyslave
02-29-2016, 07:17 PM
Great observation: wasn't thinking of it like that... but you are right on. And you are welcome. You are brave. Good job.

Well, luckily no staff are reporting in.

boy toy
02-29-2016, 07:33 PM
i will join as a regular toilet.
i just got done with a run, when running its important to keep hydrated, i always need to take a long piss when i get done a dare for all urinals drink 4 bottles of watter-- 68 oz. and wait a littlw while, when you need to pee, wait anuther 5 min, now go in the bath tub/shower, and pee all over your feet.

sorinmarkov1
03-01-2016, 10:43 PM
I will join as a normal toilet.

Dirty_diaperedDumbo
03-02-2016, 03:10 AM
Charlie ate a bourbon burger for lunch and an hour later it suddenly hit him. When he got to the restroom no stalls were open so he proceeded to run to the nearest urinal and spray the shit out of his ass all over it. For the next 4 hrs Charlie's bowels gave him issues and he defiled the toilets 6 times before leaving work - and even on his way home in traffic he had to shit himself - what a mess to clean-up.

Ok, everyone. Something to do here:
Urinals: the next time you shit wipe with your hands and smear it on your face - remain so for a half-hour.

All Toilets: the next six times you shit wipe with your hands and spread on face - if out in public, you may swipe with two fingers and lick clean while doing your duty in stall.

Staff: the next time you need to shit do so in or onto your underpants. Smash it in and after an hour scrub them with soap and spit - then suck and spit until they are clean.

ExtremeToiletSlave
03-02-2016, 03:15 AM
Full Toilet Reporting

suzy1950
03-02-2016, 03:20 AM
I will join this thread as a regular toilet

gatiso161
03-02-2016, 06:26 AM
Toilets should smell like toilets... Go drink 2 glasses of toilet water:)

Mutt
03-02-2016, 05:23 PM
Im back in as a regular toilet :)

So_Sweet
03-02-2016, 08:02 PM
I am in as a full toilet. Pm me

strictverna1
03-03-2016, 02:47 AM
My name is Miss Vernalin and I am the Facesitting

Mistress. I have been a dominatrix for many years now

and am interested in many things but have grown to

particularly love face-sitting and this is my

dedicated to my passion, In my world of fantasy and

fetish your mind is what matters - it fascinates me,

and when we meet I will inspire you with my deep

insights into how your mind works as well as my

femininity.

humiliatedboyslave
03-05-2016, 05:22 AM
As a full toilet, I wiped with my fingers as instructed. The only problem, I always find myslef starting to finger myself too.

Charlie ate a bourbon burger for lunch and an hour later it suddenly hit him. When he got to the restroom no stalls were open so he proceeded to run to the nearest urinal and spray the shit out of his ass all over it. For the next 4 hrs Charlie's bowels gave him issues and he defiled the toilets 6 times before leaving work - and even on his way home in traffic he had to shit himself - what a mess to clean-up.

Ok, everyone. Something to do here:
Urinals: the next time you shit wipe with your hands and smear it on your face - remain so for a half-hour.

All Toilets: the next six times you shit wipe with your hands and spread on face - if out in public, you may swipe with two fingers and lick clean while doing your duty in stall.

Staff: the next time you need to shit do so in or onto your underpants. Smash it in and after an hour scrub them with soap and spit - then suck and spit until they are clean.

KarateCantalope
03-10-2016, 08:14 AM
I'm in as a full toilet. Might adjust this but for now I'm being pretty daring.

CampingFun19
03-11-2016, 12:49 PM
I'll join as a Urinal.

humiliatedboyslave
03-13-2016, 09:40 AM
It doesn't look like I have missed too much in this thread while I've been away. But I see this one. So I waited until I had to go, then used the toilet. Then enjoyed my two glasses of toilet water.

Toilets should smell like toilets... Go drink 2 glasses of toilet water:)

Kamen331
03-14-2016, 11:55 AM
I want to be a full toilet slave

Dirty_diaperedDumbo
03-17-2016, 03:04 AM
Sir Heimickle, holding his pickle, waddles quickly - a toilet to find, squeezing his back-cheeks tightly with his ass about to break wind. That cursed morning coffee is so needed to awake but so wickedly causes the bowels to ache. In a flash he has found it and quickly sat on it bursting with piss and with shit. Yet after all that, he somehow forgot to disrobe. Since he was out, with no showers about, he was forced to wash out his clothes right in the toilet: Oh my! what a sight that nasty Sir Heimickle left. Yes He made such a mess and then left - the staff can clean up the rest. He scurried away quite nakedly - only a shirt and his shoes. His trousers and gutchies were back at the stall: his gutchies clogging the toilet making the biggest mess of all.

All toilets: take your morning whiz and dump with your clothes and undies on. Then disrobe, dip those filthy undies undies in the actual toilet and pull them out to gag yourself with them for ten minutes:
- Full toilets: make sure to swallow every 30 seconds or more.

Staff: simply mess your pants with your morning mess, smash it around in there and then wait ten minutes before cleaning up. - But you must clean up simply by getting in the shower with the messy clothes still on: wash under, into and through the clothes until your pelvic area is clean - then disrobe and use the undies as your washcloth for the rest of your body.

SlaveEllis7
03-17-2016, 03:52 AM
I am a full toilet :)

Locked Puppy
03-18-2016, 03:15 AM
done!
I got warm feet now :)
i will join as a regular toilet.
i just got done with a run, when running its important to keep hydrated, i always need to take a long piss when i get done a dare for all urinals drink 4 bottles of watter-- 68 oz. and wait a littlw while, when you need to pee, wait anuther 5 min, now go in the bath tub/shower, and pee all over your feet.

TheBassetfreak
03-18-2016, 10:06 AM
I will join as a urinal. I need to learn to drink piss more often

ryan1010
03-18-2016, 11:39 AM
Sir Heimickle, holding his pickle, waddles quickly - a toilet to find, squeezing his back-cheeks tightly with his ass about to break wind. That cursed morning coffee is so needed to awake but so wickedly causes the bowels to ache. In a flash he has found it and quickly sat on it bursting with piss and with shit. Yet after all that, he somehow forgot to disrobe. Since he was out, with no showers about, he was forced to wash out his clothes right in the toilet: Oh my! what a sight that nasty Sir Heimickle left. Yes He made such a mess and then left - the staff can clean up the rest. He scurried away quite nakedly - only a shirt and his shoes. His trousers and gutchies were back at the stall: his gutchies clogging the toilet making the biggest mess of all.

All toilets: take your morning whiz and dump with your clothes and undies on. Then disrobe, dip those filthy undies undies in the actual toilet and pull them out to gag yourself with them for ten minutes:
- Full toilets: make sure to swallow every 30 seconds or more.

Staff: simply mess your pants with your morning mess, smash it around in there and then wait ten minutes before cleaning up. - But you must clean up simply by getting in the shower with the messy clothes still on: wash under, into and through the clothes until your pelvic area is clean - then disrobe and use the undies as your washcloth for the rest of your body.

Done, wasn't very fun at all.

chibi666
03-24-2016, 02:02 PM
i am in as a FULL TOILET.

And here is the first task for TOILETS and CLEANERS

Today somebody made a mess... close your toilet seat and take a shit on it.

REGULAR TOILETS: to feel what a mess this is mash your face in the shit for a minute soiling your whole face and the toilet seat.

FULL TOILETS: do as above then lick up the rest of the shit on the seat with your tongue and swallow it.

CLEANERS: smear toilet seat with shit, the use only one piece of toilet paper too clean - the rest has to be cleaned with your tongue.

Walter Slave White
03-24-2016, 05:01 PM
I will join as a regular toilet.

Skeleton
03-24-2016, 07:03 PM
Ill join as regular toilet
Please use me
I can send proof
My kik: MrBonesXXX
Im always available

humiliatedboyslave
03-25-2016, 03:02 AM
This full toilet just completed this task with it's morning shit. Mashed my face into it and then ate and licked the rest of the toilet seat.

i am in as a FULL TOILET.

And here is the first task for TOILETS and CLEANERS

Today somebody made a mess... close your toilet seat and take a shit on it.

REGULAR TOILETS: to feel what a mess this is mash your face in the shit for a minute soiling your whole face and the toilet seat.

FULL TOILETS: do as above then lick up the rest of the shit on the seat with your tongue and swallow it.

CLEANERS: smear toilet seat with shit, the use only one piece of toilet paper too clean - the rest has to be cleaned with your tongue.

ControlThisWhore
03-25-2016, 05:35 AM
I want to join as a Full Toilet (because I want the garbage part too!) but I don't want the shit part :( Is that possible?

Gavin89493
03-25-2016, 05:41 AM
Im a visitor beut im realy sweaty after my soccer match . All cleaning staff must ware a dirty oair of breifs untill sweaty then suck them clean.

Dirty_diaperedDumbo
03-25-2016, 08:31 PM
I want to join as a Full Toilet (because I want the garbage part too!) but I don't want the shit part :( Is that possible?

I don't think that is possible - especially given your spoiler. LOL

Anyway - All full toilets - It is diarrhea day at preschool.

Take a shit in a blender - mix in a cup of corn and 2 cups of milk. Blend for 30-40 seconds on high and drink up.

humiliatedboyslave
03-26-2016, 06:53 AM
That's going to be disgusting. I'll report after it's done though.

Take a shit in a blender - mix in a cup of corn and 2 cups of milk. Blend for 30-40 seconds on high and drink up.

masters_little_sub
03-26-2016, 07:17 AM
I think I'll join as a urinal... Though I'm slightly nervous :/

babykittenn
03-26-2016, 04:49 PM
i'll join as a full toilet

humiliatedboyslave
03-27-2016, 05:00 AM
Yeah, it was nasty. Modify the recipe a bit though. I added the shit and corn. But instead of milk, I used piss instead as I though it made more since for a toilet. It smelled and looked like someone's ass exploded in a toilet. And it didn't taste any better than that either.

That's going to be disgusting. I'll report after it's done though.

rhl
03-28-2016, 06:55 PM
I'm joining as a tioilet.
And now for our tasks as toilets.
Somebody did not make it to the toilet and shitted in their underwear, they used you to clean them up.
You will shit in your undies, then eat a good size mouthfull. Dump the rest. We will then use our mouth, to wash the undies.

Walter Slave White
03-28-2016, 10:30 PM
I'm joining as a tioilet.
And now for our tasks as toilets.
Somebody did not make it to the toilet and shitted in their underwear, they used you to clean them up.
You will shit in your undies, then eat a good size mouthfull. Dump the rest. We will then use our mouth, to wash the undies.

What kind of users is this for? Full toilets? Regular toilet? Cleaners?

And what kind of toilet are you? Please check out the rules of the thread.

rhl
03-29-2016, 12:33 PM
The cleanersi guess could, I was thinking the one who pooped in the pants will be using the toilet to dispose of it. Sorry

PkCandy
03-29-2016, 12:38 PM
i wanna join like Urinal

Skeleton
03-31-2016, 05:37 AM
I'll be your personal regular toilet
Kik me: MrBonesXXX
I'll send pictures

Dirty_diaperedDumbo
04-04-2016, 09:07 PM
In the far-off land of Fuckelee, Miss Solomon rules the world. Her surfs serve her to produce more surfs and to keep her kingdom clean. Fact is this land is not so far off: The land is simply a cum drop away. Every person who has cum in the last 30 days is in the land of Fuckelee. The only way to escape this land is to not cum for 3 months. After this, if they ever cum more than once in 30 days, they are thrust back into Miss Solomon's world, where everyday they must either cum 24 times or eat shit and drink piss 3 times.

Urinals: if you are thirsty, piss is your only option.

Cleaners and all Toilets: Enjoy your daily meals of pees poorage... Keep the kingdom clean.

This is going to be a long 3 months.

humiliatedboyslave
04-07-2016, 02:53 AM
For once, I guess I'm lucky to be locked in my chastity device!

In the far-off land of Fuckelee, Miss Solomon rules the world. Her surfs serve her to produce more surfs and to keep her kingdom clean. Fact is this land is not so far off: The land is simply a cum drop away. Every person who has cum in the last 30 days is in the land of Fuckelee. The only way to escape this land is to not cum for 3 months. After this, if they ever cum more than once in 30 days, they are thrust back into Miss Solomon's world, where everyday they must either cum 24 times or eat shit and drink piss 3 times.

Urinals: if you are thirsty, piss is your only option.

Cleaners and all Toilets: Enjoy your daily meals of pees poorage... Keep the kingdom clean.

This is going to be a long 3 months.

lenabean
04-07-2016, 02:57 AM
I'd like to join as a regular toilet

Toxifera13
04-10-2016, 07:07 PM
I'm gonna join as a regular visitor.

subtranssophi
04-27-2016, 05:38 AM
I would like to join as a Full toilet.

Jactang
04-27-2016, 02:10 PM
i would love to be your urinal

chibi666
04-28-2016, 08:09 AM
A girl couldn't handle her enema so she had to let go before making it on the toilet seat in time. So half of it went all over the place....

URINALS: your lucky

TOILETS: do an enema, wait for 5-10 Minutes get in the tub, lay on your back, ass up in the air and let go. stay in the mess for 30 minutes then you can clean up. FULL TOILETS: open your mouth wide open when you release - everything that lands in it has to be swallowed.

CLEANERS: Do the same as the Toilets but don't do it in the tub but on the floor of your bathroom (if you have carpet there go somewhere with tiles). Also you have to stay dressed (old t-shirt and shorts is ok). Good luck cleaning everything up.

slaveboyhull
05-01-2016, 11:53 AM
I'll join as a urinal. Kik me 15fromhull

naughtynympho
05-10-2016, 11:04 PM
I will join as a urinal!

schiavo_dausare
05-12-2016, 07:29 AM
I'll join as a FULL TOILET!

Jactang
05-12-2016, 06:02 PM
i'm joining as a full toilet

writingsofapetslave
05-13-2016, 12:20 PM

DestinyM
05-13-2016, 09:06 PM
I am a regular toilet

Evfantasy
05-18-2016, 11:48 AM
I am in as a urinal.

Areii
05-20-2016, 05:38 PM
Please let me be your urinals

Lucysissyslave
05-20-2016, 06:07 PM
i'l join as a full toilet

Boop
05-22-2016, 09:41 AM
Joining as a regular toilet! :)

SkyGD
05-24-2016, 11:51 PM
I shall join as a Regular Toilet

I might change this in the future though!

SlaveMichelle72
05-26-2016, 10:37 AM
I'll join as a urinal!

I need to be trained this way!

Michelle

nobarat
06-15-2016, 03:11 AM
I wanna be a regular toilet

Lisi
06-15-2016, 03:26 AM
I was dared to join in as a Urinal.

Masterwants
06-15-2016, 04:08 AM
I'm a regular visitor, with a very full bladder, been a busy morning and haven't pissed since breakfast. I was hangover thirsty this morning and drank three pints of water before i left the house.

Urinals - go drink three pints of water and hold your bladder until you are totally full, bursting to pee and ready for the flush. Pee into a the largest bowl you can find and drink it all up whilst it is nice and warm. mmm yummy eh?! :D

Remeber you must not spill or leave a single drop.

MakingMyWayDowntown
06-20-2016, 12:59 PM
I would join but this doesn't seem to get dares enough to matter.

little.lilly
06-22-2016, 11:17 AM
I will join as urinal

Juuulie
06-23-2016, 02:09 PM
I'm a urinal For your use <3

TimJoJo321
06-26-2016, 11:07 PM

perv2thebone
06-26-2016, 11:13 PM
I will join as a full toilet

Yipyupyop
06-28-2016, 01:51 AM
Going in as a full toilet so pm me :)

alexfaggot
07-23-2016, 09:32 AM
Ill join as cleaning staff

boy toy
07-23-2016, 09:57 AM
i will join as a regular toilet, feel free to pm me

chartmonster
07-25-2016, 05:10 PM
I will be a full toilet

channey
07-26-2016, 01:12 PM
can i be a Urinal

Rockwellray0
07-26-2016, 03:05 PM
Joining as a regular visitor...and now off to choose a urinal...

analover
07-26-2016, 03:24 PM
I am in as a full toilet. And i am hungry! Feed me please! Feel free to give me tasks and use this toilet in PM

Rabid
07-26-2016, 05:14 PM
I'm in as an owner

Pantielover222
08-12-2016, 10:53 PM
I am in as a FULL TOILET.

Locked Puppy
08-31-2016, 12:34 PM
On my way to work I realize I can't make it and just have to stop for the rest room.
I just got to use the toilet for number one and two!
I am in such a hurry I don't even flush!

ALL toilets: Basically, get piss and shit on you and don't remove it for at least 2 hrs or the next one flushes

511XsX
08-31-2016, 02:06 PM
I'm in as a full toilet!

Locked Puppy
08-31-2016, 02:19 PM
well, see the post above you.. you are meant in that as well :p

churroboy101
08-31-2016, 03:37 PM
mistress has ordered me to say i am in as a full toilet, please pm me my dares :D

Locked Puppy
08-31-2016, 04:04 PM
You too got used by me.. see above!

Locked Puppy
09-02-2016, 03:54 AM
The urinals got quite some use today! All day long someone was using them. Every other spilled all over.

Basically: urinals will have all the pee they can on their face and try to swallow as much as they can. did someone say cleaning? I didn't see it... :p

Juuulie
09-02-2016, 07:40 AM
I will be in as a urinal :)

libakulu
09-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Hello everyone. i want to be a regular toilet

Slave99#
09-02-2016, 10:54 AM
I will join as a urinal

Dominantsub
09-04-2016, 11:55 PM

Analgirl3
09-05-2016, 05:46 AM
i am in as full toilet too

Locked Puppy
09-05-2016, 06:04 AM
Nobody uses public bathrooms any more.. So strange. This one seems especially filthy with no cleaning staff around. I am dumping my food waste here now. Nobody will even notice. Hahaha

All the toilets, use banana peels or whatever fruit peels you have and rub your bodies with them do not clean for 12 hours!

Reports! In here! That's what is important for darers to come back! Write them!

male to use
09-05-2016, 07:02 AM
urinal toilet slave for filthy male master

Lock me up on a timer lock...

churroboy101
09-05-2016, 07:13 AM
Nobody uses public bathrooms any more.. So strange. This one seems especially filthy with no cleaning staff around. I am dumping my food waste here now. Nobody will even notice. Hahaha

All the toilets, use banana peels or whatever fruit peels you have and rub your bodies with them do not clean for 12 hours!

i have rubbed banana peels and whipped cream all over my body, now to leave them on for 12 hours

SlutGrif
09-07-2016, 12:44 PM
I will join as a urinal

Dominantsub
09-11-2016, 05:02 AM
I have rubbed banana peels and orange and left it for 12 hours. It was so sticky and disgusting and smelly. I couldnt even go out and my roommate kept saying that there is some decaying fruit in our roomNobody uses public bathrooms any more.. So strange. This one seems especially filthy with no cleaning staff around. I am dumping my food waste here now. Nobody will even notice. Hahaha

Bubbles.
09-20-2016, 07:24 PM
I'm in as a urinal

lavegirl
09-20-2016, 10:27 PM
I will sign up for Full toilet

sissy boy korky
09-24-2016, 04:52 AM
i will be a Full Toilet

Nuriaz
09-30-2016, 10:43 AM
i will be a Full Toilet
and i will regret this :D

LilBondageChick
09-30-2016, 10:48 AM
I am a full toilet.

xrdh612x
10-03-2016, 11:29 AM
I would like to join as a full toilet.

!!!!
10-03-2016, 12:23 PM

chicago
10-03-2016, 11:35 PM
Ill be a Full Toilet, I can be PM'd or Kiked

I can also go to an actual public toilet (male or female) and do tasks.

Kik: itz_thedoc

gorgeouswhore
10-04-2016, 04:19 AM
I will join as a urinal. Pm mee!

straykat
10-13-2016, 03:51 AM
If this is still going on, ill join as a full toilet

Mutt
10-16-2016, 02:45 AM
I will change to be a full toilet. Im looking forward to really feel like a public toilet.

69negenenzestig69
10-16-2016, 10:32 AM
I will join as a full toilet. Please humiliat me hard.

sub_dave
10-26-2016, 09:11 AM
i enroll as a full toilet

GGmaster
10-30-2016, 12:34 PM
ill join as a regular toilet

nashvillesub
10-30-2016, 12:42 PM
I am in as a full toilet. Sounds fun.

Isex
10-30-2016, 01:09 PM
Will join as a Full Toilet

SeriouslySerious
10-31-2016, 10:49 PM
Hello, I am a newcomer to getDare. Thought this looked fun so I'm going to join as a Full Toilet. One question: Am I allowed to create dares as a Full Toilet? I'll create one but if someone says I am not allowed to I'll be happy to take it down. I'm still new so I hope you don't mind if I chicken out of stuff. :(

Dare: Overflow (Difficulty: Easy)
Class: Urinal
Equipment: Cup
1. Set up one cup on the ground.
2. Pee into the cup.
3. If Urinal: Drink the pee from the cup, one sip at a time. You may spit it out after 10 seconds if desired.

Dirty_diaperedDumbo
11-01-2016, 01:19 PM
Ana, Emma, and Carl sitting on a pot clenched and writhed and squeezed and all their shit came out. Carl's was explosive Emma's stank real bad, Ana's was all bloody cause she gave up all she had.

Full Toilets:

Use ketchup and apple sauce. Fill your mouth with a mixture and then add no less than a 1" cube of shit which you will chew for 30 seconds with the mixture before either swallowing or spitting out.

trying
11-02-2016, 08:22 AM
regular toilet
i can show pix on kik
kik is dogwall

victoria-ice
11-07-2016, 02:54 PM
I'll join as a Full Toilet

XOtaniaXO
11-07-2016, 03:03 PM
I am a full toilet

letshavesomefun
11-15-2016, 12:06 PM
new to RP but will give it a go. if im doing this wrong pm me.

I'm a full toilet,

Ive been holding my pee for most part of the day urinals taste my pee by peeing in a jug and guzzling it down.

SpecialDareForce
11-16-2016, 07:59 AM
I join as a urinal. Hopefully I will get much piss to drink!

Locked Puppy
11-16-2016, 08:46 AM
new to RP but will give it a go. if im doing this wrong pm me.

I'm a full toilet,

Ive been holding my pee for most part of the day urinals taste my pee by peeing in a jug and guzzling it down.
THANK YOU!!!
That helped me in my competition with SlutGrif :D

jujubi13mars
11-17-2016, 01:26 AM

straykat
11-17-2016, 05:25 AM
Ana, Emma, and Carl sitting on a pot clenched and writhed and squeezed and all their shit came out. Carl's was explosive Emma's stank real bad, Ana's was all bloody cause she gave up all she had.

Full Toilets:

Use ketchup and apple sauce. Fill your mouth with a mixture and then add no less than a 1" cube of shit which you will chew for 30 seconds with the mixture before either swallowing or spitting out.
This was a strange tast of ingredients, I gaged a lil bit but kept chewing for the 30 seconds before I swallowed all of it, thank you for the dare

channey
12-27-2016, 03:19 PM
i will join as a Urinal

Sora
12-28-2016, 12:29 AM
Wes had had a ton of food over the holidays and was ready to let it all out. Almost the second he sat down he let out a massive load of all the fatty holiday foods he had been eating over the past few days. After he was emptied out he stood up and pissed on his hot load before flushing it all down.

All toilets: Take whatever leftovers you would like to eat and shit onto whatever it may be. Afterwords piss on the whole mess before eating and swallowing as much as you can.

Urinals: Same deal. Take whatever leftovers you have, piss on them then eat them.

straykat
01-09-2017, 07:10 AM
Wes had had a ton of food over the holidays and was ready to let it all out. Almost the second he sat down he let out a massive load of all the fatty holiday foods he had been eating over the past few days. After he was emptied out he stood up and pissed on his hot load before flushing it all down.

All toilets: Take whatever leftovers you would like to eat and shit onto whatever it may be. Afterwords piss on the whole mess before eating and swallowing as much as you can.

Urinals: Same deal. Take whatever leftovers you have, piss on them then eat them.

This was a task, I put some ham, mashed potatoes and corn in a bowl. Then I shit and pissed in the bowl to the point it was almost over flowing. It took me about 25 mins to get it all down but I got it. The last was revolting but that's what I get for being a toilet

Jeff666
01-09-2017, 04:44 PM
This seems fun, I'll join as a regular toilet

sissypeewhore
01-23-2017, 06:25 PM
I think I will join as a Regular toilet

Willeandre
01-27-2017, 12:39 AM
Kik me for pictures, videos and personal dares: willeandre

Detonater
01-27-2017, 12:47 AM
I am in as a full toilet

ruhrohraggy87
01-31-2017, 06:44 AM

Wazay
02-11-2017, 06:11 AM
I'll join as a urinal

Isex
02-19-2017, 04:49 AM
Urinals:

Jim has just had a big meal of spaghetti bolognaise.

Your Task:

Cook Jims meal

For any water you need to add, add the right amount of piss.

Now eat it all like a dog naked of the floor.

Isex
02-19-2017, 04:52 AM
All Toilets.

Alice has cooked spaghetti bolognaise.

Your Task:

Cook Alice's meal

Replace all the meat with scat and all the water with piss

Eat it all.

This is your meal (Lunch or dinner) so make it a full serving!

Pantielover222
02-24-2017, 10:07 PM
I will join as a full toilet!

bigmoney21
02-26-2017, 08:00 AM
I'm in as a regular toilet

Simi
02-26-2017, 08:03 AM
I would like to serve as a urinal.

straykat
03-17-2017, 08:41 PM
Its saint patty's day and the party's are roaring.
One man drank so much he pissed for 30 seconds.
Urnils- drink two cups of your piss. Savor the flavor
The woman's room got cloged for 2 days
Regular toilets- pis and sgit in toilet. Give yourself an open mouth swirly
The men's room was packed all night and some guys were horny
Full toilets- shit, piss and cum in toilet, ear all that you can

I hope this re amps this thread

Lizzie.Sissy
03-18-2017, 12:38 PM
I will join as Full Toilet please!

straykat
03-18-2017, 08:46 PM
Do my last dare to get you started

flithyslaveboy
03-19-2017, 03:19 PM
I'm in as a full toilet feel free to personally message and not afraid to get dirty

syiefa1
03-19-2017, 10:14 PM
I will join as Full Toilet .my kiik is syiefa3

Mtsubb
04-01-2017, 11:01 AM
I'll join as a regular toilet

04-04-2017, 01:33 PM
Ill join as a urinal

SweetJBL
04-09-2017, 08:05 AM
I choose to be a regular toilet because I will have to swallow everything ;)

lenabean
04-10-2017, 06:40 PM
I'll join as a regular toilet.

TPJS
04-23-2017, 04:10 PM
Regular toilet for me

locking tuner
04-24-2017, 04:00 PM
I'll join as a full toilet. :)

nickinkguy
04-26-2017, 08:38 AM
I'm joining the group as a Full Toilet

Ericshrapnell
04-26-2017, 09:03 AM
Im joining as regular toilet

Amelia98
04-26-2017, 10:28 AM
I join as an urinal.

The Supreme Master
04-29-2017, 06:27 AM
I'll join as a regular visitor. A few people visit the public toilet after a wild party and leave it a little messy. The toilets and urinals were used as needed, and the cleaning staff has to clean up some oh the mess. All toilets and urinals will be flushed.

Full toilets - Drink a beverage of your choice every 15 mins until you want to piss. Edge twice, and do this dice dare. You do not need to re-roll for the dare(The last roll): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83727

Regular Toilets - Drink water every 20 mins, until you want to piss. Edge twice, and do this dice dare. You do not need to re-roll for the dare(The last roll), and you don't have to do anything that is a limit for you: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83727

Urinals - Drink water every 20 mins, until you want to piss. Piss in a glass, and drink your piss. Maybe mix the piss with a beverage or your choice?

Cleaning staff - Lick the toilet bowl before you use it. After you shit, you will use your mouth to put all the used toilet paper in the toilet.

For all toilets/humans/urinals: If you feel uncomfortable with performing any of the tasks, you may modify it or skip the task. This is one of my first posts, so I'm sorry if I said something wrong. Thanks. Have fun!

handyandy1942
05-02-2017, 05:41 AM

Golden_Throw
05-02-2017, 11:28 AM
I'm in as a regular toilet

lill
05-02-2017, 11:33 AM
I'm in as a urinal.

Amelia98
05-02-2017, 12:01 PM
I join as an urinal.

HCWAM
05-03-2017, 12:54 PM
Put me down as a full toilet

JimKamen
05-05-2017, 08:39 AM

Tboy
05-05-2017, 09:03 AM
Sure, I'll join as a full toilet

Willing to do some photo proof by PM request only.

Golden_Throw
05-11-2017, 07:56 PM
Regular toilets: Shit on your hands, and dump the load into the toilet. Wipe your ass with your hands and lick them clean. After doing so, piss on them.
:sick:
Full toilets: same, however you must put your shit on your head. Eat it all if it falls off.