Hornybitch77
12-30-2015, 10:18 AM
I am a slut and needs to be punished, please punish me

Hornybitch77
12-30-2015, 10:55 AM
Please punish me

Hangwedgbuttplug
12-30-2015, 04:33 PM
Begin timing yourself once you start. Insert as many pens as possible into your ass. After this every 3 minutes add another pen. Once you are at your absolute max And are positive you cannot insert more, take them out. Now, the number of pens is the number of edges you must do over the course of the next days. The days are determined by how long you did this dare (minutes) subtracted from 85. You may NOT cum for that number of days.
If you fail, and cum, you must PM for a punishment. I will warn you, my punishments are usually wedgies, and are painful.

Hornybitch77
12-30-2015, 04:36 PM
Begin timing yourself once you start. Insert as many pens as possible into your ass. After this every 3 minutes add another pen. Once you are at your absolute max And are positive you cannot insert more, take them out. Now, the number of pens is the number of edges you must do over the course of the next days. The days are determined by how long you did this dare (minutes) subtracted from 85. You may NOT cum for that number of days.
If you fail, and cum, you must PM for a punishment. I will warn you, my punishments are usually wedgies, and are painful.

Thank you Sir I hope to not fail you

Hangwedgbuttplug
12-30-2015, 04:39 PM
Be sure to report on the number of pens and days. Also, update me via PM on your denial. I would like to know if you win or fail

Hornybitch77
12-30-2015, 04:40 PM
Be sure to report on the number of pens and days. Also, update me via PM on your denial. I would like to know if you win or fail

Yes Sir I keep you updated Sir

hot83
01-03-2016, 07:10 AM
Since you're still exploring your limits and need to be punished, we'll explore spankings a bit! During the next 24 hours you will apply 25 spanks to the following list of body parts with a wooden spoon:

Base of your left and right tits
Directly on your left and right nipples
Left and right ass cheeks
Left and right inner thigh
Bottom of left and right foot
Stomach
Your clit (make sure to spread the hood so you have good access!)
Your asshole (spread your butt cheeks for easy access)

Then report back here with a ranking from least to most painful.

wingman78
01-03-2016, 07:20 AM
Since you're still exploring your limits and need to be punished, we'll explore spankings a bit! During the next 24 hours you will apply 25 spanks to the following list of body parts with a wooden spoon:

Base of your left and right tits
Directly on your left and right nipples
Left and right ass cheeks
Left and right inner thigh
Bottom of left and right foot
Stomach
Your clit (make sure to spread the hood so you have good access!)
Your asshole (spread your butt cheeks for easy access)

Then report back here with a ranking from least to most painful.

Nice one! Once you've dont this, go through your cupboards and find any (safe!) things that might sting a bit if applied to your skin. You'll need at least the following, buy them if you don't have it:

Minty toothpaste
Icy hot
Deep heat
Hot sauce

Add at least two other items to this list. Then apply each of these to one nipple, with about an hour in between. Again, rank these from least to most painful and describe the feeling of each!