PDA

View Full Version : A few hours before work

jdubs90
12-30-2015, 09:28 AM
Hey all, it's been awhile since I've posted but I have a few hours before work this morning and would love some dares. My likes, limits, etc are in my about me section on my profile....but to make it easy I like wedgies, nipple play, and some light insertions but I don't have any toys and usually use a screwdriver for my mind toolkit. Thanks!

Oh and I'm 25F

hot83
12-30-2015, 09:44 AM
Get your clothes pins out. Your task is to put 25 of them on one of your breasts. If you can't make it to 25 because you run out of pins, out of space to put them, or because it hurts too much stop and leave them on for 30 minutes, minus one minute for every pin you got on.
If you make it to the full 25 you can take them off immediately.

jdubs90
12-30-2015, 03:05 PM
Get your clothes pins out. Your task is to put 25 of them on one of your breasts. If you can't make it to 25 because you run out of pins, out of space to put them, or because it hurts too much stop and leave them on for 30 minutes, minus one minute for every pin you got on.
If you make it to the full 25 you can take them off immediately.

Hey sorry I forgot to update. My clothes pins all got packed away somewhere when I moved a couple months ago and idk where they are anymore. I do have a pliers and wrench sort of thing that I've used for nipple play/torture recently...sorry.
Also, I had to go to work early but I'm off now and have a bit of time

Lyb
12-30-2015, 03:13 PM
Make a front wedgie and clamp your nipples to your panties then edge three times without your hands and do 5 jumping between each edge

jdubs90
12-30-2015, 03:18 PM
Make a front wedgie and clamp your nipples to your panties then edge three times without your hands and do 5 jumping between each edge

Ohh, I like this one...should be fun

Lyb
12-30-2015, 03:31 PM
I would love a report and maybe I'll give you more dares ;) (I probably would haha I like it too much)

jdubs90
12-30-2015, 05:45 PM

Alright, so I did this dare but I couldn't stretch the panties high enough so I modified it a little bit. I wasn't sure of specifics but I figured due to the wedgie and nipple involvement I stripped down to my panties and wedgies myself in front and in back then tied a rope to the back and pulled hard wedging it deeper both in my ass and pussy. I couldn't get the to my nipples so I upped the difficulty and tied my boobs with rope and then did some random stuff connecting ropes and basically ended up with boobs tied and rope tightening both front and back wedgies. I then added the wrench tight to my right nipple and let it hang, which felt awesome with the weight of it. Then I gripped my left nipple with the pliers and had to hold it while I basically humped the corner of my bed.
I did the jumps in between which definitely added to the pleasure and sensitivity. I edged the final time and since I upped the difficulty decided I had earned it so didn't stop at the edge...it was amazing and I really loved the mix of the wedgie and the nipples...I just wish I had two wrench things so I wouldn't have to hold one. Oh well, it was great anyway. Thanks

Lyb
12-30-2015, 05:47 PM
Do you want More?

jdubs90
12-30-2015, 05:51 PM
Do you want More?

Absolutely. I may not be able to do them right away but I'd try for when I can...I should have most of tomorrow free actually

Lyb
12-30-2015, 05:53 PM
Make a crotch knot and bind your breast not too tight so you can wear it longer then connect both in your back so it hurts ever time you bend

Lyb
12-30-2015, 05:57 PM
Put clothespins all around your breast and tie them all to a rope and tie the end of it to a door then slam it shut. Make sure to not forget your nipple.

How big are your breast?

jdubs90
12-30-2015, 06:04 PM
Put clothespins all around your breast and tie them all to a rope and tie the end of it to a door then slam it shut. Make sure to not forget your nipple.

How big are your breast?

Delete some PMs... I'm trying to message you but it said you had too many

Lyb
12-30-2015, 06:06 PM
I just did please drown me in Pms ;)