PDA

View Full Version : 18M need some rules for 2016

pyrodare
12-29-2015, 11:06 PM
Hey everyone! I have been a bad kid during 2015 so i would need some rules for 2016. ;)

Dislikes: pee play, public dares
Limits: family, permanent marks, scat, edges

Of course it is not because something is in my dispikes that you shouldn't give me rules with that, i can not only have fun during 2016!

elayne
12-29-2015, 11:10 PM
not much info to go off of.

once a week you must paint 3 nails, each week choose a new color. you must let it fall off on its own.

pyrodare
12-29-2015, 11:19 PM
Thank you sir. I am sorry for the lack of information, tell me what you want to know and i will answer.

hot83
12-29-2015, 11:42 PM
Count out 130 m&ms. Put these in a bowl somewhere in your living room; it doesn't have to be in plain sight but it should be accessible without opening drawers or closets.

These will represent the amount of underwear changes you are allowed for the entire year. Each time you put on a clean pair eat an m&m. Can you imagine how you'll feel if a friend comes over and eats a handful? Will you tell them to stop eating your candy or will you suffer in silence?

Once your supply runs out you can earn extra underwear changes by not wiping when you use the toilet. For every full day in which you don't wipe after peeing or pooping you earn one extra m&m. Have fun!

pyrodare
12-29-2015, 11:49 PM
That seems really exciting! I will put the m'nms on the first january in my living room. Thank you verry much madam. If someone is intrested on the first january i will take a 4hour flight to go home.

pyrodare
12-30-2015, 02:28 AM
Some more rules please?