PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve dares?

EmmaHalf
12-29-2015, 07:40 PM
So I got invited to New York City for New years by a friend on short notice. It's going to be so awesome! Just looking for some dares to do while I'm there... Going to be there tomorrow night until January 2nd.
I'll be with others but don't have to be the whole time, we'll probably get split up.
I have my own hotel room to stay in.
My likes and dislikes are in my signature to give you an idea of things I like.
My dress is already picked out, so can't change that, but other clothing can be changed.
Stuff involving strangers is fine as long as it's legal lol

Post here, or you can PM me if you'd prefer. I'll try to answer any questions if you need to know something, and I'll update with the things I end up doing, or trying to do.

lop747
12-29-2015, 07:47 PM
If you go to Times Square, find a stranger to make out with you at midnight. Bonus points if you make the feel you up. Even better if you aren't wearing any underwear!

EmmaHalf
12-29-2015, 07:51 PM
If you go to Times Square, find a stranger to make out with you at midnight. Bonus points if you make the feel you up. Even better if you aren't wearing any underwear!

I won't be at Times Square, I will be going to a club/party thing

elayne
12-29-2015, 07:57 PM
Post a sign on your hotel room door "Women - Knock 3 times to give me spanks" obviously if anyone knocks be safe! but try to get spanked as well.

MasterO2
12-29-2015, 08:04 PM
Well as you already have your dress chosen I guess all we can work with as far as clothing goes is to say no undergarments allowed.

EmmaHalf
12-29-2015, 08:18 PM
Well as you already have your dress chosen I guess all we can work with as far as clothing goes is to say no undergarments allowed.

I'll be sure to do that

EmmaHalf
12-30-2015, 07:33 AM
any other ideas from anyone?

Ethan2cu
12-30-2015, 08:55 AM
Emma - as you move around the party / club - everytime you have to walk between people you have make sure to rub your chest against them.

also, can you describe your dress ? or post a pic of the dress?