PDA

View Full Version : 21/M/UK/Master seeks M/Slave (have webcam)

DemandingEric
05-12-2009, 06:47 AM
Hello Slaves out there,

I am a Master looking for slaves, who are looking for a superior male to control aspects of their life. This may be in regular cam sessions, outside cam sessions or during regular meets.

I have a lot of experience training slaves, so if you are a beginner, I would be happy to mould you to my liking. Those with experience are preferred as they are more likely to take their servitude seriously. However if you are serious about being a slave whether you have experience or not you have a good chance of become my slave.

I am a sane master who will respect limits, but if you have a ridiculous amount of limits please don’t bother to contact me. Please also be aware that with time you limits will be pushed. As a master I will learn what my slaves can take and what they can’t and though I am strict and demanding (as the name suggests), I am also very considerate, I understand that a slave has a life outside and a slave needs time to adjust, I am a master who takes these things into account and will make any slave feel safe while serving me.

Depending on how strong you as the slave would be comfortable starting the relationship you will be given rules to obey. These will include times you wake, go to bed, what you wear, what you do, when you masturbate, when you cum, when you go to the toilet, etc.

As a master I enjoy the following, controlled and instructed masturbation, toys, restricted orgasms, exhaustion performance, creative bondage, some pain, anal exercises, humiliation, punishment, dog play and some cross dressing.

As my slave I would want you to enjoy the sessions but more importantly I want you to want to please me as your master. You must have or be willing to learn that a master pleasure is more important than your own. You must understand that your body will belong to me in the session and within limits I can do what I like to it. As my slave you will be seen as a piece of sexual meet.

If you understand this and fit the following criteria, please feel free to apply.

You must:

1. Be 18 or over.
2. Have webcam.
3. Have little body hair, or if you do must be willing to completely remove it.
4. Be serious and online often.
5. Be prepared to become a long term slave, this will not be a one time thing.
6. Must be able to complete online and offline tasks, and show proof via photos, webcam or videos.
7. Have some limits. You will be ignore if you tell me you have no limits. As a slave with no limits is an idiot.
8. Must have MSN or yahoo messenger.
9. Be willing to learn if you whether you have previous experience or not.
10. Understand in my sessions you as my slave will be my property.

Please note that I show all my slaves respect and honesty and will aspect the same from any slave. If you wish to apply you must PM at least 100 word message to this, stating your intentions, desires and why you think I should take you on as my slave. You must also fill out the following:

Weight:
Height:
Hair Colour:
Online activity: (all the time/often/occasionally)
Experience: (How many years, who with, how long for etc.)
Limits:
Turn ons:
Turn offs:
MSN/yahoo address:

Thank you for reading. Hope to here from you soon

Master Eric

kroll
05-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Hi,
Could be interesting. I´m more sub than slave, but could give it a try.
I suggest chat on yahoo to find out. Kroll42 at yahoo IM.

CollaredBlondie
05-13-2009, 04:41 AM
Just like to say congratulations on a really good advert. Definitely one of the best ones I've sen on here. Good luck in your search!

I_like_abuse
05-13-2009, 05:34 AM
I'd be great for the job ;), read my pm.