PDA

View Full Version : BathTub

HypoMonkey
06-09-2007, 02:12 AM
If your slave has been very bad, fill up a bath tub with half full with freezing cold water, then your slave must get down to thier underware and lie in the water, but then you put a layer of clingfilm at the top of the bath and secure it to the sides, then on top off that completley cover it with a thick layer of food, ie:

Baked Beans
Custard
Raw Egg etc:

Then put another layer of clingfilm on top of that and secure it to the sides, now tell your slave he can only come out if he breaks through the first layer of cling film and must not break through the second layer, also tell them they can just lie there until you let them free, here is what you must then do:
Break The First Layer Only
They should get covered in the food, so tell them you will let them stay in there to clean up, after 30mins max and 10mins min let them out by breaking the second layer
Break Both Layers
Triple the slave time
They Stay In And Wait
Keep them in there, you want them to get cold and messy, after a while they will want to get out, and will break the first layer of cling film.

Note:
Keep an eye on your slave, you do not want them to get ill, if they start to look ill and cold, let them out and warm them up with a body massage. Also keep an eye on them in case they are claustrophobic (Sorry Cant Spell) and start to panic.

TrekBoy008
06-10-2007, 04:43 PM
You do realize that this is potentially deadly from either hypothermia brought on by being submerged in cold water or suffocation if the slave uses up all of the oxygen before breaking out of the Saran wrap.

xatm092
06-11-2007, 04:15 AM
This is a good idea, except there must be a passage of air, I suggest making the bath water warm, and there not much of it, and scrap the second layer of cling film.

Just make it so that the only way for them to get out if by alot of baked beans or whatever falling on them.

To make it more interesting you could
a)Tie their hands
b)Blindfold them
c)If they are hardcore, they must piss on themselves before they are allowed to escape.

Collared_Slave
06-11-2007, 10:14 AM
For the passage of air you could use a tube of somesort and to stop hypothermia you could have no water, but for getting out they should need to go through a few layers of discusting things before they are hosed down.

animal
08-18-2007, 02:52 PM
This is a very good punishment. Altough the wather shouldn't be too cold and there should be some holes by wich the slave can have air

depp=noob=lol
08-18-2007, 02:54 PM
i think that the head doesnt have to be covered anyway

animal
08-18-2007, 03:00 PM
i think that the head doesnt have to be covered anyway

what do you mean by that?

depp=noob=lol
08-18-2007, 03:03 PM
you can close everything of him in the bath except his head, just by working around that, maybe it sounds weird but it is possible.

slaveforabuse
09-24-2007, 11:16 AM
i like this one alot, id just leave out the water and do something like, theres a layer of cling film and the master keeps on pouring something like beans until it collapses.

Who Dares Wins!
11-20-2007, 02:51 PM
reading that made me so horney. i think you shoud have the slaves hands tied up so he has to break the clingfilm with his mouth. but it a great idea

userben
11-21-2007, 10:35 PM
water that you get from your bath tube is not cold enough to kill you the lowest it goes is like maybe 45-50 don’t quote but since you are in the water with canard rap it insolates your body heat make the water warmer over time plus you go numb before anything else and that takes 20 mins but since bath tub is half full your body heat will heat t water first I think it is safe but always good to keep eye on slave good punishment thou