PDA

View Full Version : Points Based Denial

HiJayJay
12-26-2015, 01:29 PM
Hey folks!

So I'm back with another blog, this time some self imposed denial inspired by a brilliant dare/game by the awesome gd gal Happy Me. I spotted she had left a points based denial game for another person on here and I've decided to give it a go myself. Chatting to Happy Me, she is all too aware of my history of orgasm denial, she suggested that I should gather 1500 points before being able to orgasm. As you'll see in a minute this total will be challenging but not too frustrating. The points and tasks are as follows......

1. 1 edge = 5 points
2. 1 spank with your hand to your balls = 3 points
3. 1 spank with the wooden spoon to your balls = 5 points
4. 1 spank with a usb cord (they are really quiet, but stingy) to your butt (one each cheek) = 3 points
5. Clothespins on your nipples for 10 minutes = 10 points
6. 4 clothespins on your balls for 10 minutes = 10 points
7. 1 edge on your knees, legs spread, back straight, butt on your feet = 10 points
8. 1 edge on your hands (well hand) and knees= 10 points
9. Hand writing the line = “I love waiting to cum!” = 3 points per line
10. Having cock and balls tightly tied for 30minutes = 5 points
11. Hanging 2 small water bottles from tied up balls for 30 minutes = 15 points
12. Stripping completely and then edging anywhere in public outside my house = 20 points
13. Masturbating (touching yourself just enough to stay hard, but not enough to edge or cum) for 10 minutes = 15 points
14. Spend a day without underwear = 20 points
15. Write “Happy Me” (or my real name) somewhere on your body for one day = 20 points
16. Crawl around on the floor (no furniture or stopping) for 5 minutes = 5 points
17. Eat a snack or meal on the floor, on your hands and knees (no silverware or hands) = 10 points
18. Stand in the corner naked, facing the wall with your hands on your head and eyes closed, keeping a coin pressed against the wall using only your nose or tongue for 5 minutes = 10 points

I will be providing regular reports on how I'm doing, what I'm doing and how I'm feeling. Hopefully you'll all enjoy reading the reports and I get the added extra of some public humiliation while you all probably orgasm over my denial! Also, you are all welcome to come up with ideas for extra tasks and points for me and towards the end I may even put my orgasm in your hands with a vote of sorts.

I am already feeling horny just at the prospect of all this to come, denying myself and writing this blog but its unlikely I'll be able to relieve this horniness for a couple of weeks, which is frustrating but exciting also. Until next time, I look forward to your messages, comments and more, I'm off to earn my first 5 points ;)

HiJayJay
12-27-2015, 01:48 PM
Day one of my denial and I'm finding it harder than I thought! Although I have been denied a lot before and I love it, I find myself wishing for an orgasm more than I normally do! Maybe this is just the first day getting used to it but it has been a frustrating and arousing time, what is so teasingly genius about this game is that the more you want an orgasm...the quicker you want to earn points...but of course earning points means turning yourself on even more!

Last night I stripped off completely, tied my balls and cock very tight (they were blue by the end of the 30mins) then put a clothespin on each nipple before the first task of the night....holding a coin against a wall with only my nose. I thought this would be a reasonably easy task to start but boy was I wrong, firstly with everything tied up I was already aroused so my cock was pressed against the wall which was strangely quite a turn on then as I lifted my arms above my head I felt the clothespins dig into my nipples. As I held the coin in place it was only 30 seconds or so later I felt it beginning to slip which meant pressing myself closer to the wall. It is surprisingly difficult to stand in the same position, barely moving for 5mins, especially being tied up, horny, etc. I managed to do it but I can imagine this one will get harder the longer I'm denied/hornier I get!

Following this I went for the 10mins of stroking but no edging or going soft. This one was so so mega frustrating. Having been horny a while already every bone in my body was urging me to stroke quicker and give myself more pleasure but I had to fight and stroke only enough to basically keep myself throbby. I was moaning and squirming, it must have been quite a sight, made all the more intense with my tightly tied up business.

After these 10mins it felt great to get down on to all fours - a very submissive/humiliating position I thought - and stroke fully. It took under 30 seconds I'd guess to edge and it was so intense. I had to fight and squirm so hard to hold back and not cum. Every vein in my cock was throbbing and pulsing but I took my hand away and let it twitch, frustratingly. Since last night I have edged a further 4 times which is a further 20 points.

With 4 edges (20pts) 1 edge on all fours (10pts) tied up cock and balls (5pts) clothespins on nipples (10pts) stroking for 10mins w/o edging (10pts) keeping coin against wall (10pts) that brings me to a grand total of......65 points! Just another 1435 to go. This is going to be tough!

Everyone is still welcome to send ideas for further tasks and stuff my way. Any ways to earn more points will be appreciated.....hope you enjoy reading!

HiJayJay
12-30-2015, 02:17 AM
Hi again! Another couple of frustrating and horny days being denied and earning my points. The desperation to cum has not gone away, any slight touch to my cock gets me thinking and knowing my orgasm could still be a long way off is driving me wild....I know by earning the points I'm just going to get even more horny & crazed.

On my second day of denial I woke up & immediately edged myself in bed. Waking up fully erect and denied meant I just had to touch myself, it was so hot writhing around in bed only to pull my hand away & watch my orgasm disappear once again. During the day I edged another 4 times which is another 25 points. (90 total)

On the second day I also wrote HappyMe, the generator of this genius torture, just above my cock. It stayed there all day as a sign of who is putting through this denial which gives me 20pts (110 total) I admit to slightly begging HappyMe to allow me to write it on my body more times but to my arousal & frustration of course I couldn't.

I also tortured my nipples a bit more by leaving clothespins on them for a full hour as I edged a couple of times to take my mind off the pain. Towards the end every slight move I made had me wincing and nipples pinched, after the hour they genuinely remained erect for a good 15mins poking through my T-shirt. Happily though this earned me a good 60 points bringing my total to 170.

Sadly I didn't get much time to do much more but I will bring day 3 to you in a post later. As you can probably tell I'm desperate to earn more points so please if you have ideas for extra tasks suggest them!

HiJayJay
12-30-2015, 08:18 AM
Day Three I had decided was going to be a busy day, I was going to really tease, punish and frustrate myself to earn lots of points. So after waking up, erect horny and desperate again I got down on all fours and stroked myself to a quick edge, earning myself 10 more points. (180 total!) I've noticed each edge is making me squirm more and I admit it takes me longer to take my hand away, enjoying the pleasure as long as I can stand. I had a total of 6 normal edges and another edge on all fours during the day, that's 40 extra points....220 in total.

I then took around half an hour for some punishment points, I tied my cock and balls up for the entire time for 5 points which once again left me throbbing and with a bad case of blue balls. I then took a usb cable and aimed for 20 whips to each cheek which would earn me 60 more points. I hadn't done this before so I didn't think it would sting too bad if I'm honest but after getting on all fours and whipping myself for the first time I was shocked and left with a stinging red mark. I felt so submissive & humiliated being on all fours, balls tied and whipping myself. After 20 whips to each cheek, I was very sensitive and with a numb stinging on my ass. 280points total.

I followed this up with 20 slaps to my tied up balls which were very hard to complete. With nowhere to move my balls were very sensitive and sore. I was squirming and struggling to even kneel by the end, it must have been quite a sight! But it was another 60 points which I badly wanted, taking me to 340 points and getting closer to an orgasm at last!

Added to this I once again had Happy Me drawn on my body which is another 20 points. Even though I'm now up to 360 points, I still need 1140 more which, considering I already feel abused, desperate, horny all the time and humiliated, I need to do more, work harder and go further to earn myself a single orgasm. I didn't think self-denial could be so arousing, hard and at times torturous but hopefully I'll get my orgasm soon! I have a busy couple of days over new year so might not get to earn points/blog for a few days but I'll be back!!

Happy Me
12-30-2015, 03:40 PM
Wow!!! It's amazing!! Thank you so much for writing all of this :)

HiJayJay
01-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Thanks HappyMe for the lovely comment! I'm glad you're enjoying seeing how your own cruel dare is playing out :p

So apologies for the short gap, new year was quite busy and I didn't get to earn that many points but on the plus side I guess it gave me a slight rest from the teasing, torture and frustration even if I am now around a week denied. So on Wednesday I had 360 points, the morning of the last blog post I also edged myself twice once again denying myself, watching my cock ache and then putting it away, earning myself 10 extra points. (370 total)

On the Friday I was only able to get myself around half an hour private time in which I very quickly tied my cock and balls up. Then looking at my points list, I thought the best way of earning points is to get on my hands and knees and repeatedly edge myself. Getting in this position, especially with my cock and balls tied up always feels incredibly submissive, like I'm some animal or I'm beneath someone, as I milk myself but only of pre-cum. As you can imagine, as horny as I am it does not take too long to get myself to the edge I didn't time myself but probably 2 or 3 minutes at most. On my third edge in this position I got so close to orgasm that my squirming and tensing attempting not to cum almost caused me to fall as I watched my cock twitching beneath me and slowly leaking. I did one more edge and could barely take any more, the feeling (and throbbing) probably enhanced by my bondage.

I decided before my time was up I would quickly slap my tied up balls, my thinking was that the pain might make the urge to cum disappear slightly. After my first slap I quickly realised the pain was more intense with my balls tied up, seeing as they have nowhere to escape. My idea about the urge to cum was also proven wrong as my slap caused my body to tense, making pre-cum jump out. I struck myself 4 more times for 15 more points. My 4 edges on my hands and knees getting me 40 points, so an extra 55 in total (425 grand total)

Saturday was busier as I managed to little moments in the day to myself. In bed in the morning I edged myself a total of 4 times while naked, squirming and groping myself. Edging in groups like this really makes the increase in desperation noticeable, I knew I craved an orgasm so much but by my fourth I was moaning, sweating and twitching. Another period of time to myself later in the day saw me edge another 4 times in relatively quick succession...I allow myself 30secs or a minute to calm down a bit.

Then just before bed on Saturday, a week since starting this dare & even longer since I last came, I managed to edge 5 more times. That many edges really drove me wild with desperation and submissiveness. I felt so horny yet the more edging I do the more thoughts of further denial, further pain & humiliation cross my mind. I went to bed that night, hard, throbbing and very very horny. After 13 edges that day I had earned a grand total of 65 points which gives me a grand total of 490 points. Almost a third of 1500.

I hope you're all enjoying the blog, the dare and of course my desperation and I will be updating regularly from now on.

HiJayJay
01-04-2016, 12:33 PM
So on Sunday I started on 490 points, still 1010 points left but I already feel incredibly horny, teased and frustrated but to get the orgasm I crave I have to put myself through even more teasing, pain and humiliation. Sadly on Sunday I only had basically the morning and before bed to really earn myself more points....so I woke up early and gave myself half an hour to do nothing but stroke and edge....over and over and over.

I spent the morning completely naked in bed writhing around with my hand wrapped around my cock. It does feel quite good to start stroking at first, it puts an end to the frustration of wanting to stroke however then begins the bigger frustration, the desperation to cum. In the half an hour I managed to edge 7 times, it is fair to say by the end of this teasing session I was leaking, twitching, frustrated and felt incredibly submissive. It was probably not the smartest way to start the day as I spent the rest of the day really aroused and just could not take my mind off edging, my arousal and the denial I've got myself in to. On the bright side the 7 edges added another 35 points to my total, making it 525 points.

At the end of the day, I once again stripped off and this time got down on all fours for a whipping with a USB cable. Having experienced this for the first time last week I knew what I was in for but it still stung so, so bad. I wasn't taking it easy on myself, giving each cheek short sharp swats and I could see some red marks appearing. I have to be honest, I lost count a little but I believe I lasted around 20 spanks to each cheek which is 60 points. (585 total)

After this I stayed on all fours and couldn't resist the urge to wrap my hand back around my needy cock. It was hard and throbbing all through my whipping so it did not take long to reach my first edge and after taking my hand away I watched as my cock twitched below me and a drop of pre-cum dripped off. I waited then went back to tormenting and teasing myself once again for a second edge on all fours. I confess that after whipping my hand away yet again I fell on to my elbows, head to the floor and let out a groan of frustration as yet another orgasm drifted away.

Four more edges, not on all fours this time, left me a horny, desperate mess and I must admit I almost broke down and begged someone for an orgasm but I've been told it would have been a no anyway....I need those points! 2 more edges on all fours plus a further 4 edges is 40 more points so my total at the end of Sunday was.....625! 875 away from an orgasm......half way is in sight!

Hope all my viewers are enjoying my point earning adventures. Any extra task ideas with point values....please let me know!

HiJayJay
01-06-2016, 01:18 PM
Hi everyone, so I left you at the end of Sunday with my orgasm points tally on 625. I have Monday and Tuesday to fill you in with which were both busy days so bare with me if I don't go into too much detail just for the length of this post!

On Monday, as usual now I woke up fully erect and could not stop myself touching. Rather embarrassingly it takes me under 2 minutes to edge now so I quickly got within a couple of strokes before taking my hand away. It is such a strange feeling, its pleasurable pain, I feel so horny I always want to touch but every edge just makes me even more horny....it is a vicious circle! Anyway 4 more edges later, I could take no more and got up. I decided today would be a no underwear day, I've been struggling to stop myself becoming erect numerous times during the day and the lack of underwear certainly did not help. At one point I was out in public, felt an erection growing and had to quickly find somewhere to sit and hide my arousal. This lack of underwear plus 5 edges is 45 more points to my total. (670)

In the evening I set aside a couple of hours for some teasing torment. I tied my balls up tightly, including separating each one then I attached 4 clothespins to the little loose skin I could find plus 2 on my nipples. I decided this would be a good time for a USB spanking too so I got on all fours and began whipping myself, 20 times to each cheek, leaving a strong stinging sensation and lovely little red marks. All of this added 85 points to my total. (755)

After this whipping and the bondage my cock was still throbbing so I stayed on all fours and very, very quickly edged...literally it took about a minute. Twitching and intensely throbbing my cock looked so angry. I then got on my knees, legs spread wide, back straight and butt on my feet for another 2 edges. It was so hard to remain still in that position, my legs squirmed and back arched but I fought it and the urge to explode. 4 more edges were done in the hour and the clothespins on my nipples stayed on for half an hour. All of this added 80 more points. (835) Safe to say I collapsed in to bed, cock still throbbing and thoroughly denied.

Sadly on Tuesday my morning erection could not be touched as I had to go out early. Tuesday was a fairly busy day but I was able to set aside a couple of hours in the evening for me to earn my points. During this time I edged a total of 13 times, 3 on all fours and 5 on my knees. I also stroked for 10 minutes without edging or going soft - this was particularly difficult and had me begging & moaning out loud. My balls remained tied for half an hour during which they were slapped 20 times. I had clothespins on my now very sensitive nipples for 10 minutes AND I gave myself 30 whips using the USB cable (sadly they were all on the same cheek which I have been told is only half points). It is fair to say by the end of the 2 hours and all this teasing, pain and desperation I was sweaty, breathy, the horniest I may ever have been and felt so massively submissive.

The 2 hours did manage to bring me a total of 215 points...believe me I needed a calculator! So at the end of Tuesday my grand total is 1050 (only 450 from my orgasm target)....although after that mega session today (Wednesday) has been a bit of a rest day.

Introducing My Poll!
I believe I said at the beginning of this blog I might have a poll to see if I will be allowed an orgasm once I reach 1500 points. As a man of my word and as I get nearer to 1500 I have decided to add a poll to the thread so it is now up to you, my lovely, kind readers to decide if I should be allowed an orgasm. The options I have put are to give me an orgasm, make me earn 500 more points, 1000 more points or 1500 more points. If anyone has other suggestions please let me know with a comment. I have left the poll confidential but if you wanted to tell me your vote or tease me about it you're welcome to comment or message me. I'll be watching very, very closely on the result!

m55uk4younger
01-07-2016, 02:54 AM
Doing great, Happy me will be so pleased with you, sub boy. Would like to let you cum at 1500, but alas I cannot, So voted for another 500, I know your cum was hard earned, but it will be well worth the extra, another 1500 is so so mean after all your efforts, so come on guys and girls, have compasion either let him cum (no!) or just add another 500 points, he deserves his cum!

HiJayJay
01-07-2016, 05:37 AM
Thanks for the support m55uk4younger! Glad you're enjoying the blog and thank you for voting for 500 more points. For everyone's information, Justabrony, somehow managed to talk me in to a deal where if the poll was won by 1500 extra points, I would increase that to needing an extra 3000 points before my orgasm......sadly 1500 is currently winning so I beg everyone please vote for anything other than this option!

So I started Wednesday on 1050 points but also still really worn out from the 2 hour session on Tuesday night. So Wednesday was going to be a simple edging day, which begun with me getting on to all fours and once again taking my hard cock in my hand. It always begins feeling good to touch myself again, as little else is on my mind these days, but then it slowly begins to get more frustrating, more tormenting as I crave an orgasm but ultimately pull my hand away and let the feeling fade away. I stayed on my hands and knees for another 4 edges which left me shaking and squirming on the floor but once again no orgasm. Earning me 50 points! (1100)

I spent the rest of the day thinking about the next time I might edge, how long I've been denied, how long it might be till I cum next and fighting unwanted erections throughout the day. As little as a sight of cleavage on TV or a sexy music video was enough to get me erecting, don't even mention getdare or porn!

At the end of the day I spent another half an hour constantly bringing my poor, pointless cock to the edge over and over, leaking constantly, moaning and breathing heavily. Believe it or not I edged 8 times, as it now takes me so little time to reach a stroke or 3 from what I so badly crave. This is another 40 points to add to my total now at 1140.

At the end of the day, a chat with a friend meant I was also able to put clothespins on my very sensitive nipples for 10 mins and spank my balls with my hand 8 times which is a further 34 points meaning I'm up to 1174.....a mere 326 from my target. I was then told that I had to pull the clothespins off which stung and hurt so bad but that's what a slut like me is for!

With only 326 points to reach 1500 it means the poll will only be running for another day possibly! So get your votes in (for anything but 1500 more points) :P

m55uk4younger
01-07-2016, 10:03 AM
I tried, but its not looking good at all, looks like this site is full of meanies and the deal you did with justabrony won't help, you poor suffering cock, balls and body, and the mental torture too!

HiJayJay
01-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Thank you again m55uk4younger! Its ok, I accept that I'm not going to have an orgasm for a long time, I'll keep teasing and abusing myself...that's all I'm good for. I hope you'll enjoy reading about it!

HiJayJay
01-08-2016, 08:35 AM
I started Thursday on 1174 and being so close - and before knowing how my poll would turn out - I thought I would use the day to finally reach 1500 and earn my orgasm (or so I thought)

Therefore I decided to go all out, writing HappyMe across my chest and going commando for the day....instantly earning myself 40 points. (1214) I knew the lack of underwear would risk my increasingly regular erections being exposed so I tried my best to control myself during the day. After branding myself I got down on all fours and started my now daily morning edging session. This time I managed 4 more edges on all fours before needing to stop in case I just couldn't control myself any more. That's another 40 points (1254)

For lunch I went out to a shopping centre, as I walked I couldn't help but notice a girls ass who was walking a little in front of me...needless to say this was enough for me to start getting hard & typically with no underwear on I was very conscious of it being very visible! Call it coincidence or luck, I passed a public toilet so I ran over and went in to a stall. I thought I would take advantage and earn some points. I stripped entirely, got down on my knees, back straight, legs spread and began to stroke. Fortunately my arousal levels means I edge very quickly but I still heard maybe 2 people come in and I'm sure 1 person was around when I edged and let out a small moan. By the time my edge had faded and cock was soft again, no one was around as I left the cubicle. That was 30 more points tho! (1284)

Later in the day I got home, went in to my bathroom at home and immediately edged myself again....I could not fight the urge to get my hand on my cock again but of course the downside is having to suffer another orgasm fading away. Still 5 more points to my total, 1289, just 211 to go.

It was the end of the day when I had another chance to earn some points. I looked at my list and worked out how I could get the most points. I decided I would cover my balls in clothespins, 12 in total for 30 points and keep them on for half an hour which would make it 90 points. I would also leave clothespins on my nipples for half an hour earning 30 points. Added together would leave me 91 points short. It is fair to say even 15 minutes into this I could feel the pinch intensely on both my nipples and balls. It was an intense mix of pleasure, relief and pain (mostly pain) when I finally took them off!

After massaging my balls a little, I moved on to some edging, once again on all fours. I managed 5 before again feeling like I simply couldn't take any more before either exploding of frustration or being unable to hold my cum back. 50 more points, meaning I still had 41 left to earn....I was determined to earn them! For some reason I thought a good way to do it was to spank my already sore and swollen balls, I managed around 20 swats which was 60 more points....my maths clearly suffering by this point! Before the day was done, just shows how horny I am, I could not stop myself stroking and edging a couple more times for 10 more points. I finished Thursday on a grand total of 1519.

Of course by this point I was aware of how the poll was going. At the time of me writing this, and closing the poll, despite 3 lovely people thinking I should cum....a huge 22 people think I should earn 1500 more points....which thanks to Justabrony, is boosted to 3000 more points before I get my orgasm. So far it has taken me around 2 weeks to earn my 1500 so if I continue at the same pace, I could well be without orgasm well in to February. Anything to entertain all you 'lovely' readers though right!

Thanks for your votes, hope you'll carry on reading and sending me your suggestions :)