PDA

View Full Version : 29/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Neverregretit
12-26-2015, 07:28 AM
29/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi, I'm back again! I'm a slightly experienced Dom looking for something long term. It would be online, but I would be open to taking things to real life if we really hit it off.

A bit about me: I'm 29, 5'7", and 170lbs. I'd say my hobbies are kind of simple and average. I like being with a few close friends, watching sports, and doing things outdoors when the weather is nice. I enjoy cooking, although I'm not a chef by any means. After a long day at work, I usually prefer to spend the night in with some good food, a drink, and maybe a movie or something relaxing.

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a submissive girl a bit younger than I am who is in decent shape. I don't mind what experience level you have as long as you are willing to be patient and learn. You should also be looking for something long term, and I would prefer someone who is looking to connect on other levels other than just sexual. Honesty and communication are very important to me. I am not a mind reader as to what you like, dislike, how you're feeling, etc. Being able to discuss these things is greatly helpful to both of us. I am a very kind person by nature, so I have a hard time being the kind of demanding/degrading Dom that people usually think of. That does not mean that I can't be when it's needed, though. I've also been spoiled by a previous sub and really enjoy pics of tasks being completed.

Overall, I love gaining power and getting a sub to be obedient. I like providing rules and tasks along with rewards and punishments. These can be sexual in nature, but also just general everyday things. Part of taking care of a sub is helping them become a better person so self-improvement is also something I enjoy. If you're somewhat interested, feel free to message me. We can chat a bit and see if we have any connection and discuss any questions you may have. Thanks for reading!