PDA

View Full Version : Cam show later today

shadowking00
12-21-2015, 09:08 PM
Male camslave live preformance on skype!
*the show has ended, thanks to everyone that joined in*

this camslave will be doing a cum for cum challenge
not sure what that means?
his challenge is to match every viewer he gets, load for load
it means that every time one of his viewers cums while watching him, he has to cum once too.

this will be a male only show, (sorry girls) with a max of 6-7 viewers at any time, (skype can only have 8 people per video call at once max) so first "cum", first served unfortunately.
so help me out by joining in and getting him to cum.

of course, a challenge would be a simple game without a bet to go along with it.
so let me tell you all the bet, if this camslave can't complete his challenge and match every load with one of his own, he will be spending some quality time in a chasity cage afterwords, the key to which i will be taking away from him until his times up!
how long will he be spending in the cage you ask?
why just 1 week....
1 week, that is, for every load more you viewers shoot than he does! :D

so who want to help me lock this stud away for a month or 2 in chasity?

once the show beings, it shall continue for a min time of 3 hours to a max time of 5 hours
thats a 3-5 hour long show that will be starting in the next 24 hours

now of course, there are rules to join in
simply put, if you want to watch, you need to be on cam yourself
the reason, because you will need to prove to this camslave that you've cum for it to be counted towards the total, "no proof shown, no point scored" its that simple!
you dont need to show your face if you dont want to show yourself, we just need to see you cum to count it

pm me or post below if you want to join in later, i'll be adding this camboys skype details later when he's getting ready to start the show!
keep an eye out for the start, we hope you can join us

oh, he will of course be taking suggestions and/or dares to what he will be doing to entertain you, name it and if he's able, he shall entertain, within limits of course!

we both hope to see you soon! bye for now :cool:

racefan88
12-21-2015, 09:23 PM
I would love to join. Let me know what time if it works for me im there

shadowking00
12-21-2015, 09:24 PM
I would love to join. Let me know what time if it works for me im there
shall let you know once around an hour in advance before he starts
hope to see you later ;)