PDA

View Full Version : 25/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Caragardner
12-20-2015, 04:37 PM
25/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi all im cara
Im 25 from the UK and have been a mistress for just over 5 years.

About myself:
I am a nursary worker and have been for just over 3 years. I love helping our younger people develop and to see them improving and trying new things on a daily basis is very rewarding.
My hobbies include being in the church quior and meeting up with friends.

As a mistress:
I would say im quite nurturing as i want this to be an enjoyable for both of us. All i ask is that you will try your best. Obviously if i think you are being lazy then i wont be happy and i will always push you as far as possible but i want complete honesty between us so will never force my subs into anything. I would ideally want proof in terms of pictures and videos but if you dont want to send straight away or not at all thats fine. Im fairly easy going and will tailor our experience to suit both of us the best.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I am mainly looking for girls as i find them more obedient but would be willing to take on the right boy.
Please kik me on caragardnerx with your :
Name
Likes and limits

If you have any questions for me please dont hesitate to ask

Thanks xx

HeySarah163
12-23-2015, 06:49 AM
Never got a real response :/