PDA

View Full Version : Football (uk)

jessx
05-09-2009, 06:34 AM
Ok a friend was talking about this and trying to get me to do the dare lol I said no to him (real life friend), but thought it may be a laugh on here. My secret side ;)

It's simple as fluff and will get me in trouble as it links into pictures :hides: but if that side is in PM then it should be fine, right? and people can use/edit the dare if they wish.

Simple Rules:

Pick a match or the team you support. If 'your' team wins then the other person has to send an undie pic or similar/dare. I don't know anything about football but it looked unpredicatable. Something you can't influence. Especially for me as I don't know who is good or not lol I just know Torres is a hotty :cool:

What is more you could pick two different games.
A -v- B
C -v- D
Both guess a winner (ie. Person 1 picks A, Person 2 picks C). You could both be correct meaning you both lose.

I don't know. Maybe it's lame lol

I'm happy to play it here, but lol my football knowledge stops with Torres. I've been told games kick off in like 30 mins so people might need to reply quick if doing it today haha

Pingu
05-09-2009, 06:37 AM
6 games kick off at 3pm (GMT), one at 5.30 (Liverpool) and then there is two tomorrow and I guess one on Monday.

Sorry to tell you but Torres is injured at the moment and might not play :p

If you want it to be unpredictable then the best thing to do would be to exclude the top 4 (Utd, Chelski, Liverpool and Arsenal) from any predicated games as their results are predictable.

jessx
05-09-2009, 06:41 AM
6 games kick off at 3pm (GMT), one at 5.30 (Liverpool) and then there is two tomorrow and I guess one on Monday.

If you want it to be unpredictable then the best thing to do would be to exclude the top 4 (Utd, Chelski, Liverpool and Arsenal) from any predicated games as their results are predictable.

So he needs nursing?? xD

Ok. Told you I didn't know anything lol Not sure if people think it's worth a play

Pingu
05-09-2009, 06:49 AM
So he needs nursing?? xD

It's a hamstring not a groin injury ;)

But yes the dare is workable if you exclude the top 4 :)

jessx
05-09-2009, 06:50 AM
It's a hamstring not a groin injury ;)

But yes the dare is workable if you exclude the top 4 :)

Why was the first word I read 'groin' ? :confused:

Okey dokey

Dice7
05-09-2009, 06:54 AM
How about the Manchester City - Manchester United and Chelsea - Arsenal games tomorrow both should be very competitive.

What happens if its a draw though?

Pingu
05-09-2009, 06:55 AM
Utd will beat City and Chelski will beat Arsenal.

jessx
05-09-2009, 07:05 AM
What happens if its a draw though?

Both teams are total losers for not being able to win to help the dare. I dunno, I guess the team didn't win so you wasnt correct?

Dice7
05-09-2009, 07:08 AM
Ok then we'll Im in if your in!

jessx
05-09-2009, 07:10 AM
Ok then we'll Im in if your in!

sure

jessx
05-09-2009, 07:11 AM
Pingu
PREMIER LEAGUE (1500 BST KICK-OFFS)
Blackburn v Portsmouth
Bolton v Sunderland
Everton v Tottenham
Fulham v Aston Villa
Hull City v Stoke City
West Brom v Wigan

For everyone interested

Dice7
05-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Ok seeing as you don't know anything you pick any teams you want and I'll just go with whover they are playing against.

ferret604
05-09-2009, 07:31 AM
jess may i play with you? i know nothing about football please pick a game.

pilky6661
05-09-2009, 07:39 AM

just so you know, Torres IS playing =] or at least, he's been passed fit so might only be on the bench ^_^

jessx
05-09-2009, 07:39 AM
just so you know, Torres IS playing =] or at least, he's been passed fit so might only be on the bench ^_^

but I can still nurse him? ;)

pilky6661
05-09-2009, 07:41 AM
sure, go be the physio ;) he's bound to need you at some point then :p

Trystaan
05-09-2009, 07:42 AM
(of topic first) Torres is a greasy haired spotty Liverpool player. How you find him attractive is a mystery me to me but w/e :)

The dare is a good one if you can find the people to play against etc etc. You could expand it to other leagues like The championship as well as they are a lot less predictable than the Premiership where 4 or 5 teams are miles above the rest.

jessx
05-09-2009, 07:47 AM
(of topic first) Torres is a greasy haired spotty Liverpool player. How you find him attractive is a mystery me to me but w/e :)

The dare is a good one if you can find the people to play against etc etc. You could expand it to other leagues like The championship as well as they are a lot less predictable than the Premiership where 4 or 5 teams are miles above the rest.

I don't know what the championship is.

Torres, yum (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd51/daedal2007/FernandoTorres3.jpg).

pilky6661
05-09-2009, 07:47 AM
i think, the best game to do this dare with, is gunna be the Champions League final =]
Manchester United VS FC Barcelona.
that game will be so close its gunna be unbelievable.
Also, this could be expanded into other sports could it not?
Rugby League and NFL for example =]
but sports like tennis might work but only in finals/semi-finals when its games like Nadal v Federer or Murray v Djokovic.
just a thought ^_^

jessx
05-09-2009, 07:51 AM
i think, the best game to do this dare with, is gunna be the Champions League final =]
Manchester United VS FC Barcelona.
that game will be so close its gunna be unbelievable.
Also, this could be expanded into other sports could it not?
Rugby League and NFL for example =]
but sports like tennis might work but only in finals/semi-finals when its games like Nadal v Federer or Murray v Djokovic.
just a thought ^_^

now i'm just confused.
i lack sport knowledge lol

Trystaan
05-09-2009, 07:53 AM
The championship is the league below the Premiership. Like the bottom 3 teams in the Premiership go down to the Championship, whilst 3 teams come up.

Champions League is the cup for all the best teams in Europe.

jessx
05-09-2009, 07:57 AM
The championship is the league below the Premiership. Like the bottom 3 teams in the Premiership go down to the Championship, whilst 3 teams come up.

Champions League is the cup for all the best teams in Europe.

i would trust your opinions BUT you dont like Torres. so im unsure to the validity of your judgements =P

pilky6661
05-09-2009, 08:00 AM
well i agree with TrYsTaN lol
and i DO like Torres, being a liverpool fan and everything =D
so trust me when i say, Champions League is the best tournament in Europe

jessx
05-09-2009, 08:02 AM
well i agree with TrYsTaN lol
and i DO like Torres, being a liverpool fan and everything =D
so trust me when i say, Champions League is the best tournament in Europe

ok... i'll let him off

pilky6661
05-09-2009, 08:05 AM
ok... i'll let him off

Just this once ^_^ haha

Weezy
05-09-2009, 08:32 AM
can i play, jess?

Weezy
05-09-2009, 08:37 AM
Everton > Tottenham
Fulham > Aston Villa

pilky6661
05-09-2009, 08:39 AM
Everton > Tottenham
Fulham > Aston Villa

no point betting on fulham vs villa now....
its 3-1 to fulham with about 20 minutes left, if that long.

Weezy
05-09-2009, 08:41 AM
20 minutes is nothing ill pick another game
West Brom > Wigan

pilky6661
05-09-2009, 08:43 AM
ahhh good choice lol.
should be a close finish that

Weezy
05-09-2009, 08:44 AM
who am i playing against

pilky6661
05-09-2009, 08:45 AM
anyone who wants to bet against you really

Long_john
05-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Id like to get in on it but maybe change it a bit

Instead of Football
Playoff Hockey, I don't really pay attention to UK football cause it on at 6 Am and i don't wake that early,

So us Americans or Canadians Could do Hockey, American Football, Basketball, But obviously everyone would be welcome to participate in theses bets as well:)

What can happen, and feel free to comment and change it is

For each game you get wrong You remove one piece of clothing and take a picture

So if you loose 2 games you remove 2,

Ext so forth

Whoever is nude first Looses

I think this will work in hockey and such because there is a large amount of Playoff Games nightly for the next little while.

Tell me what You think, and if your up for it, Post that you liek or dislike

ferret604
05-09-2009, 01:12 PM
i love the idea of remove item then take pic

zyx987
05-09-2009, 01:36 PM
You could do this with any sports really, I'd be game if someone wants to do this with me.

cj07
05-09-2009, 04:06 PM
I love the idea of this jess i would love to take place. I feel it should expanded to two of playing will select 10 random games. 5 each,this could be done by saying there is x amount of matches normally it doesn't have to be football roll a dice and count down that number of matches from one chosen before. If you reach bottom of the list then loop back to the top. Then number could be reduced if smaller amounts of matches or could just be picked from all matches being played. You both pick a winner and send them to other you makes the right chose wins and doesn't have to send the pic and loses has to. It could be the loser is slave. To avoid confusion about draws you have the optiond of home win away win or draw to pick from. Also i think there could be a getdare leauge with 1 point for every correct answer and double points for your fav team. This will invole any sports picked and all leauges in football until Leauge two. Then at the end of the season the bottom 25% have to do a punishment.

pilky6661
05-09-2009, 06:40 PM
I love the idea of this jess i would love to take place. I feel it should expanded to two of playing will select 10 random games. 5 each,this could be done by saying there is x amount of matches normally it doesn't have to be football roll a dice and count down that number of matches from one chosen before. If you reach bottom of the list then loop back to the top. Then number could be reduced if smaller amounts of matches or could just be picked from all matches being played. You both pick a winner and send them to other you makes the right chose wins and doesn't have to send the pic and loses has to. It could be the loser is slave. To avoid confusion about draws you have the optiond of home win away win or draw to pick from. Also i think there could be a getdare leauge with 1 point for every correct answer and double points for your fav team. This will invole any sports picked and all leauges in football until Leauge two. Then at the end of the season the bottom 25% have to do a punishment.

this is.... kinda confusing lol.
but i do think the GetDare league is a good idea, maybe you should put it into the suggestions forum?

jessx
05-10-2009, 02:04 AM
(9.5.09, 03:27 PM)
I heard its 3-1 =P

(9.5.09, 03:31 PM)
Yup they are!

In your dreams :)

haha.. ends West Brom 3 - 1 Wigan. This football lark is easy.

jessx
05-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Id like to get in on it but maybe change it a bit

i love the idea of remove item then take pic

You could do this with any sports really, I'd be game if someone wants to do this with me.

I love the idea of this jess i would love to take place. I feel it should expanded ...

this is....

I'm confused by everything, but u all seem to like lol
When it comes to picking the games goes better into PMs then once decided can always say in a forum so everyone knows. I dunno.

Weezy
05-10-2009, 02:10 AM
this game is confusing since if i do win i win othing