PDA

View Full Version : 22/F/US/Slave seeks Master (do not have webcam)

BlueEyedSub00
05-08-2009, 10:49 PM
I'd like to keep this short and simple - we can always discuss more privately.

Looking for... male or female - doesn't matter. I would like a more relaxed dom/sub online relationship. I work, go to school, have kids, and am in a relationship (a very vanilla relationship... that is why I am here). I stay pretty busy, but can respond to e-mals throughout the day/night if needed.

I do not have a webcam - although getting one has crossed my mind, - the only problem is that there is no need for one other than here and hubby would get suspiscious...

I do have a digital camera - that also records sort videos as well if needed. I can prove to you who I am as well as what I am doing to please you.

Anyway, hard limits, dislikes, and likes are listed in my signature. I am open to try a lot of things... these can be dicussed... PM me if you believe I could be worthy enough to serve you.

Weezy
05-08-2009, 11:45 PM
I'll be interested in becoming your master. For more details [email protected] or [email protected]

MasterKazugami
05-09-2009, 04:54 PM
I'd be interested in taking you on as a slave, I have had a fair bit of expierence and I'm willing to listen to any limits you may have. Messege me and we can discuss this more.

hotboi123
05-10-2009, 03:40 AM
hi... u sound like gd fun.. maybe we cud chat on msn? [email protected] we cant talk in more detail there ;)

Mock01
05-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Hello,

You sound like an interesting catch and I would love to talk to you more about the possibility of becoming your Master. Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] and we can discuss things further or setup a time to chat.

Look forward to hearing from you.