PDA

View Full Version : Life with my Mistress

Postoffense
12-14-2015, 10:53 AM
Today I was bought by a new Mistress at a local slave trading. Mistress wanted me to instantly get on camera and perform a few minor tasks as i was her new property and she wanted to test me.

I was to strip naked in front of the camera and let mistress inspect her new body. Mistress asked me to grab two shoelaces and tie up a ball, and then my other ball and connect them by going around both balls twice with both laces and then tie them over my dick, which was already hard listening to Mistress her voice.

Know tied up i was to edge once while thinking about Mistress. I listened to her sweet sweet voice and the edging point came quite quickly as i was very turned on by her sweet voice.

After the edge Mistress wanted me to grab a belt and wrap it a few times around my neck as a belt. I wore it with pride and she commanded me to show my ass. She asked me to have 2 dry fingers slowly put in and made me imagine it being her. This amount was built up until i had 5 fingers in my ass. I had to put them in as deep as possible and when she commanded i had to pull them out as fast as possible leaving her with a nice gape. This we did for around 10 minutes.

Mistress now commanded me to turn back around and edge one more time. After that she said she had enough and i had to keep my balls tied up until next time Mistress wants to be pleasured