PDA

View Full Version : 5 Step Self Spanking Punishment

ritacd43
05-07-2009, 06:31 PM
I Beleive Everyone Visiting "get Dare" Needs To Spank Themselves As All Of Us Need Punishment Sometimes !!!!!!
Items Needed: 5 Sheets Of Paper; 6 Clothes Pins;
Spanking Items ( Hair Brush , Wooden Spoon ,
Belt / Strap , Hard Thin Cain Type Item/spoon Handle.
Guys, If You Have Wear Panties/bra = Girls Wear Them Also ;
1'st Sheet Of Paper Write= Uncover Right Nipple And Ass Cheek,
Put Clothespin On Right Nipple, Kneel On Floor And Spank Your Right Side Butt Wth Hair Brush 25 Times Hard. After 5 Minutes Remove Clothes Pin.
2'nd Sheet Write = Uncover Left Nipple/ass Cheek,put On Nipple
Clothespin, Stand And Spank Hard Left Cheek With Wooden Spoon 40 Times. Remove Clothespin After 5 Min.
3'rd Sheet = Panties Down To Ankles, Put 2 Clothespin On Each Ball/pussy Lip, Bend Over Bed/chair And Hit Each Ass Cheek 50 Times With Belt/strap - Wait 5 Min To Remove Pins'
4'th Sheet = Put Clothes Pin On Each Nipple Under Bra - Panties To Ankles, Lay On Bed / Floor With Butt Up. Hit Your Ass With Cain/spoon Handle At Least 50 Times, 100 Would Be Better !!!!!! Remove Pins After 5-10 Min.
Take First 4 Sheets And Mix Up And Draw One At A Time And Do.
Its Up To You How Long You Wait For Next Sheet Instructions, But
The Quicker You Do Them The Better The Punishment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5'th = ( Make Sure This Is The Last Sheet You Use ) = Strip Naked, Put Clothes Pins On Nipples, 2 On Each Ball Sack/pussy Lip.
If Your Were Wearing Panties,pick Them Up With Your Mouth And Stuff Them In Your Mouth. Guys, If You Did'nt Wear Panties, Hold A Bar Of Soap In Your Mouth - Guys It Might Be Better To Get Panties.
Kneel Down By Bed/chair, Upper Body Laying On Bed/chair, Ass Out And Up In Air
Put All Spanking Items Within Reach. 1st- Belt/strap Your Ass 50 Times, Next Wooden Spoon 50 Times, Next Cain/spoon Handle 50 Times - Last Hair Brush 100 Times. (take Your Time Between Hits. But Make Sure All Of The Hits Are Hard, Only Hard Hits Count. When Done. Remove 6 Clothespins And Mouth Item. Stand In Corner For At Least 10 Minutes Facing Wall With Hands Over Head. Then Look At Your Sore Red Ass In Mirror.
((extra Bonus, If You Wish To Masturbate = Put 6 Clothespins Back On And Item In Mouth, Stand In Front Of Mirror And Stroke To Orgasm #### Lets See If You Can Endure This Punishment Have Fun And Enjoy The Pain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Komodo Jones
05-07-2009, 06:57 PM
I love self spanking and so does my slave. So I will definitely do this when my parent's leave for vacation, and I may have my slave do this as well.

Hg
05-08-2009, 01:50 PM
I think I can understand the most of it, but can you please add punctuation and paragraphing to avoid having one huge confusing clump of text which, quite frankly, makes my head hurts.

Thanks

Weezy
05-08-2009, 11:57 PM
wow. got to try this

purpleperdey
05-09-2009, 10:28 AM
I got the peices of paper in this order: 3,2,1,4 and of course then number 5. I did not have time to wait between doing any of my commands today, and have done them all one after the other, so my entire body is sore/and or hurting.